Top of page About Us
Guild StatsPage Views: X+
Members: X out of 25
Elements [el·e·ment] noun
- any of the four substances air, water, fire, and earth that were formerly believed to compose the physical universe
- a particular part of something (such as a situation or activity)
- any of the fundamental substances that consist of atoms of only one kind and that singly or in combination constitute all matter
Time In Role-PlayThe general passing of time is the same as real time. However, characters do not have to age at the same rate, so long as they aren't growing up overly fast. So, no having the dragon born one day, and an adult the next.
Seasons / MoonsVer: Spring; Moon Three through Five.
Aestas: Summer; Moon Six through Eight.
Autumni: Autumn; Moon Nine through Eleven.
Hiems: Winter; Moon Twelve through Two.
Top of page The Rules
1. You must be literate.You are expected to use proper grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation. Our literacy standard is a bit more relaxed when you are out of character, but you still cannot "t@lk lyk th!s". Smilies are fine as long as you don't overuse them. "Out of Character" posts should be at least three to five words (to help avoid spamming). "In Character" posts have no set limit, but at least four to six sentences is preferred.
2. You must be active.Members are expected to post at least a few times a week, and role-play at least once a week. If you are going to be away for more than a week due to vacation, exams etc, you need to let a Council member know ahead of time! Any member who has been gone for a two weeks or more without informing a Council member will be removed from the guild.
3. No fighting!You must be kind and respectful towards the other members. Anyone who is accused of breaking this will be suspended until it has been investigated. If it is found that you have broken this, you will be removed and blocked from the guild. Anyone having a problem with another member should inform a Council member.
4. No power-playing or god-modeling.No character can be perfect, they cannot have powers, and they cannot be invincible. You may not kill or injure a character played by another member without his or her permission. You only control your own characters, not all of them.
5. Use some form of "ooc" and "bic".It is really easy to use some form of "out of character" and "back in character". Feel free to use any method of this that you want as long as it is obvious what you mean. The most common methods are either putting "ooc" and/or "bic" in your posts, or putting parenthesis around out of character text.
6. Follow TNT's rules.We are on Neopets after all, and therefore must follow the rules set by TNT. You must follow the Chat Rules. It is also recommended that you at least look over the Safety Tips and Account Security pages.
Top of page Guild RanksThese are the Council and Member ranks within the guild. Please note that they are not necessarily the same as the Character ranks.
Sovereign (Pyro)Council Position #1; the Sovereign of the Weyr and Guild.
Blacksmith (Open)Council Position #2; the Blacksmith of the Weyr and Guild.
Healer (Open)Council Position #3; the Healer of the Weyr and Guild.
Guardian (Open)Council Position #4; the Guardian of the Weyr and Guild.
Watcher (Open)Council Position #5; the Watcher of the Weyr and Guild.
AncientMember Rank #1; Members who have been in the guild for over six months, and posted over 1000 messages.
HunterMember Rank #2; Members who have been in the guild for over three months, and posted over 500 messages.
FledglingMember Rank #3; Members who have been in the guild for over one month, and posted over 250 messages.
HatchlingMember Rank #4; Members who have been in the guild for over two weeks, and posted over 50 messages.
EggMember Rank #5; This is the rank that all members start at.
Top of page ApplicationsHere you will find the applications for both joining the guild, as well as applying for Council. Please feel free to format the applications however you wish, as long as they contain the information requested in the form. Both neomail and petpage applications are welcome.
How literate do you consider yourself to be?Activity:
How often are you on Neopets?Role-Play Experience:
How many days a week are you able to get on to role-play?
What genres have you role-played?Role-Play Sample:
How long have you been role-playing?
The role-play sample can be any genre you want.Recruited By:
Please try to keep it between 2-5 paragraphs.
Who did you learn about the guild from? If applicable.
Have you been on a guild council before?Reason for Applying:
If so, have you ever held the same, or a similar, position? Explain.
Why do you want this position?
Why should you be given this position?
What do you feel you can contribute to the guild in this position?
Top of page Sitely
Top of page CreditLayout and Coding : Pyro
Dragon Image : Sandara at DeviantArt
Content : ξlements