A young maraquan cybunny darts out from behind a rock, laughing. Behind him is another young maraquan cybunny, a female. She chases him around the rock, squealing in mock rage. Give that back, you thief!
Peveli shook his head, clutching her mirror tightly in one paw. No can do, sis, he replied with a smirk. Veriy rolled her eyes.
Fine, have it your way. I'm leaving to go prepare for Kaldi's party; I'm going to be late. She whisked away, leaving Peveli with a golden mirror which he didn't really want. He stared at it for a moment then, shrugging, tossed it aside. The mirror landed face-down on a rock. As the oblivious Prince of Maraqua swam after his sister, the mirror drifted slowly in the current, displaying a long jagged crack along its surface.
Chapter One - Five Years Later
- Peveli and Veriy are brother/sister and princess/prince of the maraquan kingdom
- their father the king is getting old so he's gonna pass on the crown to Peveli and Veriy will be queen
- the day before the coronation Peveli does his daily swimming exercise routine or whatever idk and there's a strange net in the middle of his path
- he's curious so he goes and explores and gets captured by a maraquan grarrl
- the grarrl is working for this pirate who's heard of the upcoming coronation and knows that Peveli is super important and the royal family will do anything to get him back including paying him stuff
- so he hires the maraquan grarrl, promising him part of his share, and takes Peveli, leaving behind a note that says they must give him 100 pounds of gold before returning Peveli
- Veriy becomes extremely distraught when she reads this and the father is so shocked that he becomes ill
- eventually Veriy is forced to become the queen and she's the only member of the royal family left behind.
- meanwhile Gunwalls has rescued Peveli and is showing him his life
- Gunwalls is like this really laidback guy who spends his time surfing or lazing around on a beach and he's like "you should spend the rest of your life with me b/c it's a good life
- and Peveli is tempted but he knows his duties come first so he attempts to go back, but he continues to get lost and eventually gives up after three months (bad luck from breaking the mirror)
- he never forgets his sister and always feels deep in his heart that she will find him, but until then he enjoys himself with Gunwalls.
- However one night he has this dream and pictures his and Veriy's roles switched; she was the one kidnapped and he was forced to support this kingdom by himself. and he's like OMG THAT'S HORRIBLE I HAVE TO GO BACK so he tells Gunwalls but they don't want to leave each other
- so eventually Peveli's like, "you should come with me. I can properly repay you for saving me and I don't want this friendship to end" and Gunwalls agrees and they make their way back and happy endings and yayayayay