Hello and welcome to Cohere's place on the web. We are an active guild that brings laid back fun to neopia. Some of us like to come on neopets to get away from the stresses of life, enjoy a lighthearted atmosphere with others and exercise many talents that we may possess. Does that sound like you? Well this is our mission and reason why we're here. So, if you are compelled to learn more about us then continue reading and we hope that you choose to join the magnificent family of Cohere.
Focus: Neopians who are creative, enjoy restocking, collect, love pets, are epic gamers, avid battlers and thrive on chatting with others.
Purpose: To provide a chill environment where people can mix and mingle while coming together over a variety of interests.
Have Fun: When people are looking for a guild they usually have some key things they want to see before making their decision. Everyone in Cohere has been guildless at one point and does not miss it at all. Why you may ask? Simply because of our purpose. Neopets shouldn't be associated with real life things like work, school etc. so why try to make it? Although we have a ranking system, rules (to provide order) and things you can participate in, we really only ask that you are able to chat and enjoy your time here. Everything else is purely optional (besides the rules xD) and for fun!Pay it Forward: I'm sure you can recall someone helping or doing something nice for you that wasn't apart of your guild. Is there something wrong with an entire guild doing the same for our fellow neopians? Not at all. No matter how big or small the act of kindness everyone prides themselves in giving as much as they do receiving.
Goals: Everyone on neo has various neo and non-neo goals they've set for themselves. Sometimes you may need some help reaching these goals. Cohere members do not mind helping out with each others goals. This is why we encourage all members to share what they're working towards via our bulletin on the webbie and on our boards. Plus the feeling you get after being helped or helping someone else is amazing.
Ah, the wondrous rules by which you must follow. Although we are a very relaxed guild we know that some people will try to get by or start something that could be easily avoided. This, as well as many other reasons, is why we have rules. Please read ALL of them.
- First and foremost, abide by the rules designated by TNT located here. Please familiarize yourself by reading the basic summary.
- Zero Drama. Be kind and considerate as often as possible. Respect our friendly and relaxing atmosphere. Please handle disputes privately or with council.
- Enable guild mailings here. The guild will send neomails every so often and we want yo make sure that you receive them. If you don't a copy will be posted under the notices section. Don't fret, you will not be bombarded by them. ;)
- Begging is not tolerated. We don't allow beggars in the guild. Please do not use the common line 'I'm saving for something' (or something to that effect) as a tactic.
- Please keep in mind the safety tips when playing on neo as well as on the guild boards and neoboards. These are very important! Located here.
As well as general guild rules, we also have some for our boards that we encourage everyone follow when chatting with fellow members and other neopians.
- When advertising on the GC (guild chat) you are representing what our guild stands for. With that said please uphold all guild and TNT's rules. Refrain from anything that may get you into trouble with the guild or TNT as they may tarnish the guilds modesty.
- Language. Please watch what you say to one another. Words can easily be misinterpreted by the receiving end. We'd appreciate it if you make complete sentences so others can understand what you're saying.
- Please don't SPAM. Nobody likes this. This includes posting messages one after another (max: 3) and double posts. We understand mistakes happen.
- Little to no Chatspeak usage. Using numbers and mixed letters (L33T, HoW aRe YoU? ect.) are not welcomed. Try limiting the use of chatspeak, occasional brb's or ttyl's are okay.
- Bad-mouthing Cohere, any other guild or person won't be tolerated. If you don't like Cohere simply leave respectfully. If you have a problem with someone deal with it OFF of the boards.
ATTENTION: Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in a warning via neomail. Your second offense will result in a 2 day suspension. The next time we catch you disobeying any of the above the result will be a ban. We have a zero tolerance policy for any wrongdoings.
Guild Sweeps: These happen on the last day of each month. We'd like to hold true to our active status. We don't require you to post everyday but we do ask that you post at least within a week. Members who have let us know they are taking a hiatus will not be swept away. Popping in and saying hi doesn't count. We'd like to get to know each other and I'm sure you expect the same from others.
Guild Absence: If you are going to be away from the computer for a while please let a council member know. We don't want you to get swept away in our guild sweeps ^^.
Bulletin: We know that members have important information that they'd like to share with the entire guild. Whether it be about an accomplishment, sales in their shops or a UFA/UFT pet we'd love to hear about them. Please neomail Dream with exactly what you want shown. Bulletins are updated at the beginning of each week.
Report: If you see a rule, or rules, being broken please let a council member know immediately! We ask that you report wrongdoings because it cuts down on drama and ultimately avoids it. Those that were involved in or watched the incident and did not report it, will be in serious trouble. It may seem unfair but our #1 rule is something we take very seriously.
Creating a Page: Don't be afraid to create a page for Cohere. Just send in your idea for a page to a council member. We will talk about it amongst the guild. Sometimes it may need to be tweaked to stay within the rules or there might be a similar page. As far as the layout is concerned, you can use a CSS layout, make a request from those who create graphics or make your own!
Clubs are a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose. Basically it's a group of people who bond over similar topics and ideas. So why not have clubs within our one gigantic club (guild)? This is why we've decided to create various clubs that you can join. We have listed some clubs that members should take into consideration before joining. Clubs are able to plan different activities for the guild and host their own events.
The following clubs available are :
Avatar Hunter: If you live for the magical sight of those "You are now eligible to use…" SHHs (Something Has Happened) then this is the club for you! Everyone in this club knows the hard work that goes into achieving each and every new avatar and the huge rush of relief that overcomes you when you finally succeed. Work together to motivate your fellow tribe mates to never give up!
Creative Minds: If you have a knack for drawing, writing, graphics, or anything of the sort then this is where you want to be. Share your portfolio with the rest of the club and shoot ideas off of each other! Help others that are looking to improve their talents or get the help that you've been looking for.
Hoarders: Collectors unite! This club is all about those who are collecting anything and everything. From beginners to avid hoarders of stamps, neodeck cards, TCGs, and items for their galleries. Help or be helped by trading, gifting or selling items of need to your fellow members.
Pet Lover: We all love our pets, but this club goes above and beyond for their little ones. Customization kings and queens can join this club to share their masterpieces and get new ideas from others. If you're looking to trade NC, or are an avid UFT/UFA neopian this may be helpful for you as well.
Spartan: THIS IS COHERE!!! Battlers beware – the rest of the club could be coming after you! Exchange weapons and opponent information with other tribe mates, battle each other, or just talk about your latest victories or bitter losses. The ultimate goal for these neopians is to have the strongest pet(s) of them all!
The Players: Connect with the other gamers of the guild and share tips and tricks or hold tournaments. Motivate each other to work toward new trophies and higher scores each month! Replace the well-known name of AAA with yours amongst all guild members!
Took Flight: You've been a member for roughly 2 weeks. Making some friends, participated in a few things and have familiarized yourself with the guild and what it's about. Maybe this guild might be for you. While enjoying yourself you have reached a total of 100 posts (non spam) and joined a club. Not too challenging eh?!
Nebula: You're loved and it shows. Everyone knows you and new members are eager to get to know you. Besides having reached 350 posts (non spam), posted a bulletin and completing 1 community service activity, you've made a great impression in the guild. Congratulations!
Star: This rank is for those who have shown true dedication to the guild. Your loyalty is remarkable and your creations, phenomenal. Between referring 2 members OR posting 4 bulletins, everyone certainly notices your awesomeness. Above all, you have still set aside time to chat with your fellow guild members and reached 500 posts (non spam) and participate in 2 events. Nice work!
Supernova: Supernova members have put in the time and effort to prove that they are a long-term member of the guild. They are widely known on the guild AND neoboards. The only things expected of these members are 1,000 posts (non spam), 3 community service activities and 4 referrals OR have created a guild page. Since supernova members are highly respected by council, they receive some type of responsibility that helps maintain the guild's efficiency. We believe in you!
- Read the webbie (oh wait you already did that, that's why you're here xD)
- Visit our gateway (check out all of our luxuries)
- Introduce yourself here (we'd love to meet you)
- Enable guild mailings here (just to keep you in the know)
- Select a streamer (show off your guild pride)
- Take a look at our clubs (join with others who have similar interest within our awesome guild)