1. Make sure the reviews are OPEN
before submitting them in.
2. You can only get re-reviewed if you got a score of 59 or lower.
3. I only review Graphic Pages(buttons, scribbles, icons, etc.), other Review Sites or Guide Pages. So that means I will not review "About Me" pages or Screenie pages. I will also not review hiatus or under construction pages.
4. Don't keep asking me when I'm done reviewing your page. I'm still new at this. I don't go on weekends(which I would have the most time to review sites but I have a life) and I have school & grades in the way. So if I don't get it done for you in time: I'm sorry. And if that does cause a problem(having people sending lots of NMs about when I'll be done.), then I'll just say no to reviewing your site. The same goes for asking me when I WILL
review your site.
5. If you don't like the review mark I gave you then remember this is just my
opinion. So don't send hate mails or anything. But if you don't understand why I did something, just neomail me
and I'll explain to you. [:
6. If you noticed in the review forms it says you: "Love" Then your answer should be: "Game"
Neopians RetreatFirst Impression: 20/20
The banner totally caught my attention. Great job! [:Content: 15/15
Just enough, great job. [:Organization: 0/15
You made your site so that people would request stuff and you can make it for them right? Well, they won't request if they don't see the right thing. Like where the forms are and more info. Look at some other sites. They put their most important things at the top where the audience can see once they get on the site.Spelling and Grammar: 0/10
I found multiple spelling mistakes.Please read over your work.Layout: 16/20
Unfortunately I can't see links and some words because the colour is too light.Important Site Features: 8/10
You have a lot of site features but you need to put a navigation in so that your audience can access to what they need easily.Overall: 4/10
Honesty, this sites needs some improvements. Fix it some more and we can talk. :P
Good job! Unfortunately there's not award for your score.
You can get a re-review in a week.
Richie's AdsFirst Impression: 20/20
The banner totally caught my attention. Great job! [:Content: 10/15
You should clean out your Updates once in a while because it makes me feel like that it's a lot to read.Organization: 0/15
Whoa. :O That's a large Navigation. It makes me kind of confused. The part on the side bar that says Notes and News. You shouldn't put news there. You should put it in the Introduction or the Updates. You use your Ad site for a lot of different things, which can get people confused. You either change the name of your site or make another site for those pixels and backgrounds. I don't get what the Coming Soon on this very page... section. You don't need to put the Crediting section. You need to put the Key section near the top. I don't get the Listed... section. You can only get Listed at Directories, not button request sites. In the FAQ section, you need to put a link under the text area so that people can neomail you questions. For the How to get on section, you should put How to Get Page Hits. Spelling and Grammar: 0/10
SOTM(plural) is not spelt SOTM's. It's just SOTMs. Where you wrote Avie, you should write the whole word. It helps a lot of people. Directory(plural) is not spelt Directorys, it's Directories. Extra(plural) is not spelt Extra's, it's spelt Extras. Where you wrote under the SOTM buttons: "See RA at Wolf..." You should write the whole word for RA. Here's another mistake: "...on nice snowy..." It should be "...one, nice, snowy day." Another mistake: "...made this here site to..." It should be "...made this site here to..." It's Navigation not Navagation. It should be Awards for Me not Awards to Me. And don't type stuff. It's a lack of vocabulary. It makes me think that you're too lazy to type up what the "stuff" really is. Yay! (Again) should be Yay(again)! When you type brackets: "( Must sa..." You don't need the space to seperate the words with the brackets. It should be: (Must sa...Layout: 20/20
The colours look great together and I can read everything. [:Important Site Features -8/10
For the Link Back section, you need to put links for the userlookups.Overall: 3/10
Honesty, this isn't the best site ever, and you could use a lot more effort on it by reading over what you type and when you organize your sections, be sure to check if it's important enough to put near the top.
Good job! Unfortunately there's no award for your score.
You can get a re-review in a week.
Clo's Pet UFA