You are not supposed to be looking down here!!! This is a secret hiding place to put my stats and favorite places to go. This is for me, not you. Oh, bother. Since you found it...you can look. But no blabbing it to everyone! Shh, mums the word.
Tarla and the Alert Button Info
Excellent list of guides to Neopia
10k a day!!
ailillan boook shjoppe
Its all about me!
Oxygen and You R68 & Spyders R66 just read them on december first!
1. Begin with a single pet. Its harder to feed more than one and even tougher if more than one gets sick. Don't worry if you already have more than 1, keep them. You can always make or adopt more pets and petspets later. Adoption is cheaper, but the pets come with a name and an attitude.
2. Open a bank account at the Neopian National Bank. The bank is a safe place to keep your np safe from the Tax Beast and collect interest.
3.Once you have opened a bank account, you get a FREE Safety Deposit Box. Now you have a safe place to keep your growing collection. Use this, many monsters have taken my items!
4. Open a shop. It will only hold 5 items unless you spend np to make it bigger. If you just want to trade your items, you can skip this step.
5. Start cheap item shopping! Omelettes, jellies and gross foods are a good beginning. This way you get a lot of items for a few np. This list is to help you find some of the cheapest items in neopia. *Hint: Always pay attention to the price of the item your buying.
6. Keep all the free things you are given. You didn't have to pay for them and every little bit helps.
7. Doubles or more of any single item are only counted as 1 item. Example: 5 Plain Omelettes still count as 1 because they are all the same item. You could feed the cheap copies of foods to your neopet, and sell the expensive items in your shop, or trade to earn extra np.
8. Play games. Sound easy? I am terrible at games but still earn 3000np + a day. Always play the Featured Game for double np. Want to get to your favorite games faster? Save them to your My Favorite Games Page. When you are on the page where you see Click to Play, look to your left and click on the words Add to Favourites. To get to your favorites page from the games room, look at the bottom of the page.
9. Copy and paste the list to wordpad. You can erase items you purchase or win, as you put them into your safebox. This will help you keep track of what you have already bought, without printing. For those of you that can, go ahead and print this page.
Everything on this list is 1 to 45np! Anything over that amount, please neomail me. I tried to find over 1000 cheap items, but they kept getting more and more expensive. I have seen other Packrat Avatar Lists. Yes, they list 1000 items, and some are 100np or less!!
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2013.
® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office. All rights reserved.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions