These are layouts that I made. Feel free to use them, but please read the rules before you do.
I am not taking requests at the moment, unless you just want to change the title of a petlookup I already made. Sorry.
All my layouts are made with images from Neopets only (even if it's not always obvious).
Pour une traduction de cette page en français, tout simplement me le demander.
What do you think? I'm always pleased to receive feed-back so please don't hesitate to tell me what you think I should add/modify.
I've seen people using my petlookups on their userlookup. And it's really pretty O_O I don't mind really. As long as the credits stay there, of course.
Affiliates are open!
15.09.15 I had to remove some images since the host would put a link in the replacement image... Great. I really should re-host all of these images so they would stop disappearing all the time. Sorry, guys.
03.05.12 I had to transfer Lillooh and her petpage erased itself. I forgot to put it back after I transfered her back to my main. Thanks to freaky_frog_100 for telling me!
09.09.11 In fact, the filters erased the last changes I made to the code, so the petlookup still weren't centered. I'll fix them soon, I promise...
13.05.11 Changed the codes so the writing would be centered again (thanks schlangenkind!). If you notice anything that doesn't work the way it should be, don't be scared to neomail me! Also, I'll make a new petlookup for FL soon since TNT changed the logo. The old one will stay there too, though.
26.06.10 Moltara layout done!
13.06.10 Brightvale layout done!
12.06.10 All layouts updated with the new code! Coming soon: Moltara & Brightvale layouts!
Hi! My name is Stéphanie. I live in Canada, and I speak French.
I started doing premade layouts after I got frozen (because of a CG) in summer 2008. Since TNT took forever to give me my account back and that I didn't want to play on another account than my main, I used my spare time making layouts!
I have a gallery of apples, that's why my buttons have apples items on them.
Since I got my account back, I'm busier than I used to, but I'm still making new layouts now and then.
How does it work?
- To see the preview of the layout, just drag the image in your address bar or tab.
- Copy/paste the code you want in your pet description.
- Type whatever you like where it says "You can type your description here…".
Contact me if you want to change what's written in the theme bar. I recommend writing "Petname's Lookup" and for the shop layouts, "Username's Shop", but it's your choice, as long as it's short enough.
- Don't remove the credits (i.e. "made by hirondelline") in the theme bar and the button. If you don't like the one you've got, you can change it as you please among the ones that are displayed here.
- If you want to change anything (colors, font, etc...), you can as long as the credits stay there!
- I can modify/remove any of these layouts anytime I want. If it happens, a new version will usually be available here.
- Don't take the layouts for which the source is not here (i.e. the petlookups of my pets). Those are mine and mine only.
If I modify an image, I cannot put it with the same URL. That's why, if I do modify an image, you'll have to come back here to get the new one. So you've got nothing to worry about. If you've got any concern about this, just neomail me, I can answer your questions.