Current member count: 72
Applications are currently CLOSED.
Make sure you read the requirements before you send your application to Kay (earthlingdreamz).
about usOmneo enjoys a longevity that few other guilds can boast of. We have seen days past when wearing the name of Omneo was something of a prestige, but what we are now is a group of steadfast old friends. The main purpose of the guild is for support and motivation in our remaining goals, and doubtless a few laughs will be had on the journey. We have been around for over ten years! While we've bonded over the years, we are always accepting of the new: if this sounds like something that interests you, then do read on!
Welcome to Omneo's Guild Information Page! Omneo was created on the 12th Day of the Month of Swimming, Y8 (that's 7/12/2007 in standard Earth days)! Formerly, many of us were a part of the B-List, also created by Kay (earthlingdreamz) and Zia (noob). Although the B-List eventually faded away, Zia and Kay would not give up on their dream of owning a friendly, drama-free guild. And thus, Omneo was born! We have a strict no-drama policy, and we WILL love you, whether you want us to or not!
(If you have any questions, feel free to neomail any of the council members!)
RequirementsIn order to get an invitation to Omneo, you must first fit at least one block requirement and have a thorough understanding of the guild rules. We do NOT make exceptions, you MUST fit one block.
We are looking for diversity, and hope this new system will help us accomplish this. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to mail anyone on council.
The Base Blocks are as follows:
1200+ HSD (HP + STR + DEF) BD pet
In addition to the above requirements, you must submit a neomail application (possible questions are below).
Booster Blocks How do they work? If you come close to but do not quite meet any of the Base Blocks, you can still apply if you meet one or more of the Booster Blocks. They act as a supplement, but NOT as standalone blocks. (See below to check if you qualify for Booster Blocks.)
250+ kadoaties fed
Stamp Booster Spotlight Booster Beauty Contest Booster NC Mall Booster ALL BOOSTERS MUST SUPPLEMENT ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING:
250+ stamps in album
UL/site/gallery/pet spotlight win
25+ BC trophies (with satisfactory artwork to back it up, judged by council)
NC album with 1200+ items
600+ stat pet
2 rows site participation trophies, 3 rows game trophies
Spotlight Booster Beauty Contest Booster NC Mall Booster ALL BOOSTERS MUST SUPPLEMENT ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING:
Beauty Contest Booster NC Mall Booster ALL BOOSTERS MUST SUPPLEMENT ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING:
If you would like an invitation to the guild, please mail Kay an application. Your application can be in either neomail or petpage form and must answer the following questions. We encourage creativity! Make it personal, let us see YOU in your application.
Please answer in no more than 2-3 sentences per question!!
- Why would you like to join Omneo?
- What are your goals on neo? What goals have you achieved?
- What time(s) (NST) are you online the most?
- What goals would you like to achieve off of neo (You know..that thing they call real life!)?
- Describe yourself using three nouns.
- What is your spirit animal? (Note: does not have to be an animal)
- Do you understand that we do not accept every person who applies to the guild?
You may think some of these questions are strange, but there is a reason for all of them. We're looking for people who would fit in perfectly with our members!
Your application would then require at least 3 approvals from the council/subcouncil members.
Applications will be reviewed ONLY by the council and subcouncil. Please take note that even if you send in an application, you are not guaranteed acceptance to Omneo.
Rules1. NO DRAMA! This rule is first and most important as petty drama will not be tolerated! We do mean this, absolutely and without qualifications. Inside the guild, outside the guild, anywhere that might paint you or the guild in a negative light.
2. No spamming. Generally referring to 1-word posts, or an unreasonable amount of consecutive posts.
3. Please read and follow the Neopets T&C, especially when posting on the guild boards. Although it may be a bit more secluded than the public boards, the guild boards are still monitored and TNT will address the situation as they would if the post was posted anywhere else.
4. If, for some reason, you have a conflict with another member -- including council -- please try to resolve it privately. You do not need to contact Kay or any other council. We expect all issues to be resolved maturely between those involved.
5. Activity Requirement: We understand (and hope) that everyone has a life outside of Neopets. We're not going to insist that you post on the board "x" amount of times per week or that you have to participate in "x" amount of activities. However, we would like for you to chat on the board when you can. Get to know the rest of our members because really, we're a pretty awesome group of people. While we aren't going to specify a certain amount of posts in a time period, if at some point we go through the list and we can't even remember the last time we saw you, you'll probably be removed from the guild. Try to stay somewhat active! After all, being a part of Omneo means being a part of a family, not just riding the wave. To be an Omneon, you have to be an Omneon.
6. If you are inactive for a long period of time, we may decide to boot you. However, we will attempt to get a hold of you via neomail first, and give you a chance to either become more active or leave the guild on your own.
7. In the event that a member of Omneo is frozen:
- If the person is iced fairly for breaking a Neorule, they will be immediately removed.
- If they are iced unfairly their main account will stay in the guild for one month and an invitation to a side account will be sent. (This is also the policy for suspensions.)
- If a member is frozen for ANY reason and does not inform anyone in the guild (preferably sub/council) within two weeks they will be removed, but will retain their right to their one re-invite.
- If for some reason a member leaves and does NOT inform one of the council members, they will be ineligible to receive a re-invite to the guild.
site creditcss © Bejeweled, edited by marcthegr8est1
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2015.