This is a page like /~Ereza dedicated solely to issues with (mostly) NP items which do not affect customisation assets. Very much a work in progress.
Please feel free to Neomail me if you know of any issues you believe should be on this page.
TODOs and notes:
Please feel free to Neomail me if you know of any issues you believe should be on this page.
TODOs and notes:
- I cannot help you with bugs with items on your account (e.g., a capsule that won't open or a missing event prize). For issues with your account you must contact support by following the directions on the help page. Do not Neomail me about these problems!
- I have a list of NC/NP duplicated names to include under "Name Issues" at some point
|Guacamole Injected Hot Dog||This item has been "deactivated," meaning it exists and has been activated, but is currently in a state in which SW/SSW are unaware it exists and it cannot be moved around on an account, e.g., from SDB to inventory.|
|Negg Hat||The new Negg Hat from the Y21 Festival of Neggs has the same name as an item that already exists. The new one should be renamed, perhaps to something like "Painted Negg Hat."|
|Red Heart Macaroons||This item is a macaron, not a macaroon as both the name and description have called it.|
|Retro Scorchio Wig||This item is categorized and stocks as Coffee, but should be Clothes.|
|Gold Frogarott||In SDB searches, Gold Frogarott shows up under the Paint Brush category. It should be under Petpet.|
|Sarkif||This item still needs an actual description to replace the very old filler text / notes.|
0 Estimated Value
|Tomb Tales||Tomb Tales has an Est. Value of 0 NP, and therefore does not stock in its shop.|
Ocean Waves Gift Box Mystery Capsule
Ocean Waves Gift Box Mystery Capsule is currently not able to be opened. It is missing an "Open" option in its inventory dropdown.
Battledome Equipment "Blockers"
Equipping Potion of Healing or Handy Office WeaPen to your pet prevents you from equipping any additional weapons. Trying to equip another weapon gives the "you may only have one of that item type (freeze, heal, etc.) equipped per pet" error.
ErgyFruit Grog | Tchea Grog | Krakuberry Grog
Cherry Pop | Gr.ape Pop | Raspberry Pop
Berry Joy Fun Pop | Mocha Joy Fun Pop
The "grouped" food items (Joy Fun Pops, Grogs, and Bottles of Pop) at the Golden Dubloon are glitched and only allow the item with the lowest ID to be taken as leftovers. This ultimately means that the items pictured should be obtainable but aren't.
Playing with (and breaking open) Scorchio Pinata should award the Pinatas & Candy avatar, but it does not.
Tarla Plushie is supposed to be purchasable at Tarla's Shop, but nobody has ever gotten one. It's almost certainly broken.
|Genie Lamp||Genie Lamp was announced in the news on 2 April, 2019, but has not been activated properly.|
|Darigan Chomby Pull-along Toy||Darigan Chomby Pull-along Toy was announced in the news on 22 March, 2019, but has not been activated properly.
While this item is being checked, it is also worth considering changing the hyphen in its name to a space (and adjusting capitalization appropriately) to match every other pull along toy already on the site.
|Happy Cloud Mote (?)||This item was announced in the news, then later removed from the news without being activated. Possibly too similar to Air Mote to actually release?|
|Basic Black Floor Tiles||This item is no longer marked as a (neohome) item and cannot be placed in storage sheds. Additionally, it is supposed to be No Trade but is not. Furthermore, its description has gone missing.|
|Sketch Table||Despite having a NH 2.0 icon on its image, this item is not marked as a (neohome) item and cannot be placed in Storage Sheds. (If it does not in fact have Neohome 2.0 assets/data, the icon should be removed from its image.)|
Neohomes 2.0 - Shed IssuesMost of the following issues appear to be due to missing class and/or dimension data:
- Can be put in Shed, but does not show up anywhere in Neohome app:
- Altadorian Lantern, Bare Hanging Bulb, Basketweave Vase, Blumaroo Lamp, Blumaroo Pad Rug, Brightvale Book Paving Stones, Coloured Glass Lamp, Copper Planter, Dazzling Metal Chair, Extra Festive Furry Table, Eye Motif Vase, Fortune-Telling Oracle Machine, Fyora Inspired Bedroom Desk, Fyora Print Bed, Keep Off My Lawn Sign, Lady Blurg Chew Toy, Lucky Green Meepit Gnome, Lush Copper Planter, Master Control Platform Home Edition†, Meridellian Tower, Mini Pumpkin, Neohome Cobwebs, Ornate Shenkuu Bed, Ornate Shenkuu Table, Regal Litter Tray, Regal Purple Petpet Cushion, Row of Wooden Chairs, Rusty Asylum Cell Door, Simple Light, Simple Old Lamp, Slorg Garden Statue, Springy Mootix Toy, Squeaky Moach Toy, Stylish Blue Blumaroo Chair, Tyrannian Beanbag Chair, Von Roo Clock, Wooden Crate
- Can be put in Shed and shows up in Neohome app, but cannot be placed in Neohomes:
- Desk Candelabra, Doughnut Rug, Elegant Air Faerie Basin, Fuzzle and Moon Mobile, Gold Bars Chair, Granite Worktop, Iron Rug, Kitchen Sink, Molten Holiday Tree, Oozing Mutant Rug, Orange Hibiscus, Pile of Autumn Leaves, Potted Grass, Tall Candle Holder, Terra Cotta Floor Tile
Neohomes 2.0 - Graphical/Functional Issues
- Is displayed as a shadow in Neohome app and cannot be removed:
- Bale of Hay†, Cooty Wars Lamp, Faerie Statue, Luxury Castle Petpet Bed†, Negg Chair†, Neonip Garden, Official Slushie Slinger Machine†, Ornate Storytelling Pot, Pile of Slightly-chewed Socks, Potion Table, Pretty Pink Hammock†, Scratching Driftwood, Sheet Covered Mirror, Sitting Bruce Gnome, Weathered Blue Vase
Neohomes 2.0 - Missing NH2.0 Icon
- Is missing the NH2.0 icon from its image:
- Altadorian Lantern, Angry Pumpkin, Bale of Hay, Blumaroo Lamp, Blumaroo Pad Rug, Coloured Glass Lamp, Creepy Terror Mountain Wallpaper, Darigan Citadel Spike Floor Tiles, Desk Candelabra, Doughnut Rug, Extra Festive Furry Table, Feather Lutari Island Wallpaper, Filigree Shenkuu Wallpaper, Fyora Inspired Bedroom Desk, Fyora Print Bed, Gooey Rotten Pumpkin, Hand Painted Lost Desert Floor Tiles, Holiday Tiki Tree, Holiday Work Bench, Hunting Cabin Sofa, Icy Terror Mountain Floor Tiles, Kiko Lake Neohome, Kiko Lake Water Floor Tiles, Lifesaver Kiko Lake Wallpaper, Lucky Green Meepit Gnome, Luxury Castle Petpet Bed, Mini Pumpkin, Mutant Tentacle Floor Tiles, Mystery Island Neohome, Mystical Darigan Citadel Wallpaper, Red Holly Bush, Regal Litter Tray, Regal Purple Petpet Cushion, Roo Island Die Wallpaper, Rowzez, Simple Light, Springy Mootix Toy, Stone Altador Wallpaper, Stone Tyrannian Wallpaper, Stylish Blue Blumaroo Chair, Swamp Floor Tiles, Von Roo Clock, White Pedestal
|Fyora Toilet||This item has no option to add to your classic Neohome despite having a working SWF asset.|
|Blue Jetsam Table||This item is marked as "broken" and does not allow you to place it in your Neohome, despite having a working SWF asset. If in fact it is not broken, it should have that error message disabled.|
|Doughnut Dining Table|
|Musical Ruki Poster|
|Pink Petpet Flying Disc|
The items listed here have been FIXED - thank you, TNT!
- [2019-04-01] Pretty Net Dress has been activated and given a description.
- [2019-04-01] Jalapeno Pretzel has had the misspelling in its name corrected.
- [2019-04-01] Handsome Horus has been recategorized as Desert Petpet.
- [2019-04-01] King Coltzan Coin, Fiendish Formations Coin, and Altador Cup X Collectible Gold Coin have been recategorized as Collectibles.
- [2019-04-01] Sloth Action Figure has been assigned a non-zero Est. Value.
- [2019-03-29] Boingari Mince Pie has been activated.
- [2019-03-27] Darigan Mallard has been activated and is now paintable.
- [2019-03-19] Molten Fries has been activated
- [2019-03-15] Sloth Action Figure has had its rarity properly set.
- [2019-03-15] Mano Root Elixir has had its rarity properly set.
- [2019-03-03] The new coins from Coltzan's Shrine can now be added to albums.
- [2019-03-03] The Gadgadsbogen plushies from Feb 28th's news have been activated.
- [2019-03-03] Sugar Cane has been activated.
- [2019-02-22] The space character in Royal Scarabug's name has been fixed.
- [2019-02-20] The Valentine Splime has been activated at the Petpet Puddle.
- [2019-02-19] The Snow Swabby has been activated.
- [2019-02-14] The unpainted Sproing now has the Purple colour assigned to it, and can be painted Snow.
- [2019-02-05] Bludberry Urgoni Cupcake has had the non-breaking space character removed from its name.
- [2019-02-05] Moon Rock Albert Charm has had the word Collectable added to its name.
- [2019-02-05] The Advent Y20 prizes Bubbles on Water Foreground, Faerie lights Lupe Plushie, and Dark Faerie Sinister Gr.apes have had the spelling errors in their names fixed.
- [2019-02-05] The Advent Y20 prizes Dripping Wet Frogarott Plushie, Mirage Xweetok Plushie, and Creamy Gold Dust Smoothie have had their categories updated.
- [2019-02-01] Maraquan Kacheek Plushie has been properly activated.
- [2019-02-01] Sloth Charm and Princess Terrana Charm have had the word "Collectable" added to their names.
- [2019-02-01] Spelling has been corrected in the names of Red Striped Collectable Scarab and Orange Patterned Collectable Scarab.
- [2019-02-01] Old School Noise Maker and Birthday Celebration Poogle Plushie are now r101 again.
- [2019-01-11] Mysterious Present has been reactivated.
- [2018-12-18] DW Blue: Pink Mountain & Cloud BG and DW Green: Cloud Staff have been reactivated.
- [2018-12-13] AdCal prizes Glowing in the Dark Eyes and Illusen in a Snow Globe can now be played with.
- [2018-12-13] Time Traveller Peophin Watch now stocks in Cog's Tog with the rest of the outfit.
- [2018-12-13] Bohemian Styled Dress has had its name changed back.
- [2018-12-13] The duplicate Cutie Patootie Mobile Toy has been removed.
- [2018-12-13] The unpainted Turnali now has the Orange colour assigned to it, and can be painted Pirate.
- [2018-12-13] The Story of the Egg can now be read.
- [2018-12-12] Card Magic 101 can now be read.
- [2018-12-10] Abominable Snowball Bobblehead has had its image fixed.
- [2018-12-05] Two GMC 2018 items (Cannon and Gummy Die) have had spelling problems in their descriptions fixed.
- [2018-12-05] Two GMC 2018 items (Kookith and Gummy Die) have had spelling problems in their names fixed.
- [2018-12-05] Steampunk Gentlemens Coat has had the typo in its name fixed.
- [2018-11-26] Swanky Denims has been activated.
- [2018-11-10] Curly White Wig from Haunted Mansion is now called Dusty White Wig.
- [2018-11-09] Black Button Contacts can now be traded.
- [2018-11-09] Tomb Tales has been activated and is now Searchable on SW/SSW.
- [2018-11-02] The Beach Chair item awarded by Trudy's Surprise is now called Comfy Beach Chair.
- [2018-10-25] Mosaic Garden Path, Vase of Illusion, and Yooyu Succulents Planter can no longer be added to Classic NeoHomes.
- [2018-10-25] Pumpkin Candy Jar has been activated.
- [2018-10-24] Elderly Darpinch can now be attached to pets.
- [2018-10-16] Robot Turmac is now properly categorized as a Medieval Petpet.
- [2018-10-12] Items that could be placed in Neohomes/Sheds despite being incompatible have been mostly fixed.
- [2018-10-08] Good Night Babaa Plushie has had Gnorbu added at the front of its name to reflect its species wearable status.
- [2018-10-08] Shenkuu Collector Usuki Bobblehead. has been renamed Shenkuu Collectors Usuki Bobblehead.
- [2018-10-08] Usuki Plushie has been renamed Artistic Usuki Plushie.
- [2018-09-25] Infinite Candle has been reactivated.
- [2018-09-25] Cloak of the Night is now properly categorized as Brightvale Armour.
- [2018-09-25] Scrampi Salad and Braised Lotus Root are now properly categorized as Tropical Food.
- [2018-09-25] Knowledge Hungry has been renamed to something more suitable for a Food.
- [2018-09-16] Broken Block has been reactivated.
- [2018-09-06] Chestnut Pudding has been reactivated.
- [2018-09-05] Many Petpets have been reactivated at the Petpet Puddle.
- [2018-08-28] The remaining Braided Flower Wig DW (Brown) has had a hanger icon added to its image.
- [2018-08-24] Party Tasseled Garland, 2/3 Braided Flower Wig DWs, and The Gatherer Enchanted Garden Background have had hanger icons added to their images.
- [2018-08-24] Thirteen (not five!) Daily Dare Y20 items have had their descriptions a/emended.
- [2018-08-21] Comic Con 2018 Mystery Capsule is no longer equippable.
- [2018-08-21] Sketch Hermiteese and Woodland Millipod are now r101 and have been activated at the Petpet Puddle.
- [2018-08-21] Outstanding Strawberry Staff, Soup Faerie Mug, and Uni Crisps have been assigned categories.
- [2018-08-21] Fruit and Nut Kiko Taffy is now properly categorized as Kiko Lake Food.
- [2018-08-21] Sunny Background Frame is now properly categorized as Ugga Shinies, and has had an Est. Value added.
- [2018-08-21] The Captain Telhan Neodeck card is no longer called Space Techo.
- [2018-08-12] The broken forms of Mynci Pogo Stick and Wooden Gelert Toy can now be fixed at Donny's Toy Repair Shop.
- [2018-08-12] Bohemian Styled Dress and Home of the Vandagyres Background have had hanger icons added to their images.
- [2018-08-07] Royal Cyodrake is now correctly categorized as Medieval Petpet.
- [2018-08-05] Broken Wooden Gelert Toy has had a typo in its description corrected.
- [2018-07-31] Turmac Roll Fruit Pile is now tradeable again.
- [2018-07-31] Mutant Lizark Plushie is now named simply Lizark Plushie to match its image. The description has also been updated to match.
- [2018-07-31] Stack of Rusty Files (the wearable) is now Stack of Rusty Files Foreground.
- [2018-07-31] Several items have had "cup cake" in their names replaced with "cupcake".
- [2018-07-31] Maraquan Koi Maractite Coin is now Maractite Koi Maractite Coin.
- [2018-07-31] Five TCGs have had the (TCG) marker added to the end of their names.
- [2018-07-31] Several items have had "cup cake" in their descriptions replaced with "cupcake," and one with "muffin".
- [2018-07-31] Ghost Ponka is now properly categorized as Geraptiku Petpet.
- [2018-07-31] Deadly Snail Brooch and Grudge Keeper are now categorized as Battle Magic.
- [2018-07-31] A handful of toys were fixed and are now correctly categorized as Springy Things.
- [2018-07-31] A handful of Meridell Potions are now properly categorized in SDB searches.
- [2018-07-24] Bombshroom and Dorkleshroom have been properly activated and restock in the Food shop.
- [2018-07-23] Tyrannian Rock has been added and activated at the Petpet Puddle.
- [2018-07-17] Pretty Flowers Foreground has had its image updated and a hanger icon has been added.
- [2018-07-17] Egg and Carrots and Eyeball Action Figure have been properly activated and restock in the Food and Toy shops respectively.
- [2018-07-10] Picket Fence Foreground has had its image updated and a hanger icon has been added.
- [2018-07-06] Vintage Mystery Island Winner Jersey and Vintage Kiko Lake Altador Cup Jersey now have hanger icons and the former no longer has a broken image.
- [2018-07-05] Yooyu Beanie (the new one) is now Yooyuball Beanie.
- [2018-07-05] Darigan Yooyu (the toy) is now Inflatable Darigan Yooyuball.
- [2018-06-29] The Nimmo Spotted outfit has had the word Nimmo added to its items' names.
- [2018-06-29] Scorchio Wig is now called Glubgar Wig.
- [2018-06-29] Glow Cheerlub is now Glowing Cheerlub.
- [2018-06-29] The descriptions of Baby in an Easter Basket Background and Infinite Sands of Time NC Fortune Cookie have been corrected.
- [2018-06-29] Mutant Chuchuana, Magic Sparkle Wand, and Christmas Donksaur are now correctly categorized as Geraptiku Petpet, Clothes, and Tyrannian Petpet respectively.
- [2018-06-29] A batch of uncategorized ("none") items has been assigned proper categories.
- [2018-06-29] Glowing Cheerlub and Tyrannian Gypmu now have the proper rarities for painted petpets and have been activated at the Petpet Puddle.
- [2018-06-15] Pretty Flowers Foreground and Picket Fence Foreground are now wearable and stock in Ugga Shinies.
- [2018-06-15] Borovan T-Shirt is now wearable.
- [2018-06-13] All Overpowered code prizes are now sellable.
- [2018-06-13] All Overpowered code prizes are now r101.
- [2018-06-06] The Giant Jelly's prize pool has been fixed.
- [2018-06-05] Mac and Cheese Pizza and Spaghetti and Meatb.alls Pizza now function properly as pizzas.
- [2018-06-03] The last of items with 0 Est. Value (Branch Plushie) has been fixed!
- [2018-06-03] Royal and Birthday painted petpets no longer stock in Krawk Island Nippers.
- [2018-06-03] Buzz Staple Remover and Baby Chia Plushie now show the correct information in sidebar searches.
- [2018-06-03] Black Sesame Seed Brittle has been properly activated and restocks at the Chocolate Factory.
- [2018-06-01] The Art of Sleeping In and Indoor Activities for Snow Days have been properly activated and restock in the Book Shop.
- [2018-06-01] Shell Coffee Table and Pretty Shell Vase have been properly activated and restock in the Gift Shop.
- [2018-06-01] Jaded Plant and Vase of Illusion have been properly activated and restock in the Gift Shop.
- [2018-06-01] Christmas Avabot, Christmas Donksaur, Christmas Bubblebee, and Christmas Zumagorn have been properly activated and can be painted at the Petpet Puddle.
- [2018-06-01] Plot (TWR) weapons were assigned categories (Battle Magic) and Reflecting Vanities is now No Trade.
- [2018-06-01] Category labels for Ugga Shinies, Springy Things, Refreshments, and Collectable Coins have been fixed.
- [2018-06-01] Black Sesame Seed Brittle has had its Est. Value fixed, though it remains unactivated.
- [2018-05-30] Round Table Poker Coins is no longer marked as wearable.
- [2018-05-30] Most items with Est. Values of 0 have been fixed!
- [2018-05-30] Fruits and Jams of Brightvale now has the correct description.
- [2018-05-30] Curling Blade and Thunderbolt have been properly activated and restock in Battle Magic and Wonderous Weaponry respectively.
- [2018-05-29] Eventide Yooyu has been renamed to Plushie Yooyu.
- [2018-05-23] Vanilla Creme Brulee no longer has an accented character in its name.
- [2018-05-23] There are no longer two Tea Infuser items - the Gross Food is now Steeped Tea.
- [2018-05-23] There are no longer two Cloud Kiko Plushie items - the newer one is now Tattered Cloud Kiko Plushie.
- [2018-05-23] The newer Snowmuncher Snowglobe has been renamed (Snowmuncher Snowglobe Trinket).
- [2018-05-23] The newer New Year Cake has been renamed (Explosive New Year Cake).
- [2018-05-23] The newer Meerca Balloon has been renamed (Yellow Meerca Balloon).
- [2018-05-23] The newer Hubrid Nox Plushie has been renamed (Levitating Hubrid Nox Plushie).
- [2018-05-23] The apostrophes have been removed from the names of Jakes Fedora - Remade and Zargrolds Guide to Being COOL.
- [2018-05-23] Blurf Mince Pie, Cackleberry Jelly, Carnivorous Plant Usuki Plushie, and Flaming Blooble Fruit Jam no longer have non-breaking spaces in their names.
- [2018-05-23] Star Ornament and Shiny Christmas Ornament are once again r101.
- [2018-05-23] Skarl Royal Shield Balloon and Legacy of the Skarl Royal Crown are once again r101.
- [2018-05-23] Purple Elephante Plushie is now a Plushie instead of a Toy.
- [2018-05-23] The Symol Scientist is now properly activated and restocks in the Book shop.
- [2018-05-23] Explosive New Year Cake is now properly activated and restocks in the Bakery.
- [2018-05-22] Robot Blurgah and Robot Tomamu now have the proper rarities for painted petpets.
- [2018-05-22] Hasee Balloon, Hasee Candy, and Spellseeker Fidget Spinner from the Y20 Daily Dare are now properly categorized as Toy, Candy, and Toy respectively.