1. - Retired. You had to have guessed on position correctly on the Altador Cup Staff Tournament.
2. - Retired. You had to have participated in the Altador Cup.
3. - Click the avatar.
(may need to refresh)
- Post only the word Squawk on a message board. No NeoHTML or signatures or else it won't work.
- Go to 'Help' and search "avatar". Refresh the search results until you get the it.
- Visit the lookup of a mutant tonu with 0 HP or that is sick. Try MUTANT__TONU.
Visit the lookup of a baby Kougra less than 60 days old.
- Visit a halloween uni between 8PM and 6AM NST.
- Go to the Grundo Warehouse and enter in the 10-code A384J-228P1. Letters MUST be capitalized.
- Go to Usukiland (store) and watch the advertisement
- Same as Above
- Go to the Game Graveyard and refresh repeatedly.
- Feed your pets at the Soup Faerie. May need to be done a few times.
- Put Usul - Gothic as your shopkeeper and view the front page. Viewing your shop page as any other shopkeeper afterwards will remove the avatar.
- Get an Island Mystic prediction with "kyrii" in it.
- Train at Captain Threeleg's school.
- Type I LOVE BABY BUZZ! in the search box.
- The weather must show a grey cybunny under a rain cloud.
- If you want this one INSTEAD OF the male korbet, make a male pet your active one and go here. Note: You can only get one of thse two.
- If you want this one INSTEAD OF the girl korbat, make a female pet your active one and go here. Note: You can only get one of these two.
- Type :)*angry*:( on the boards.
- Go to the Haiku Generator and refresh.
- Look at any store with the Quiggle-Bandit shopkeeper.
- Search for Galem Darkhand and click on the collectable card (not TCG).
- View the lookup of a bori with 0 Hit points left.
- Between 10PM and 5AM NST, go to The Darkest Faerie TCG Card Checklist and click on card #5 (The Darkest Faerie).
- 1. Click here.
2. Right click on the page and select View Source.
3. Hit CTRL † F and search for "avatar". Copy the link that shows up and paste it in your Address bar.
- 1. Go here, right click and view source.
2. Click in the source, hit ctrl†f and type in "buzz". Search twice and copy the address you find.
3. Paste the address in your address bar after "www.neopets.com" and click enter.
- Random Event
- Random when you eat at Kelp in Maraqua.
- Sign up with Premium Neopets or given as a random event while sending neomails.
- Random Event
- Random after winning from Buried Treasure.
- Random when getting blasted by the Snowager.
- Random while paying the Level of Doom.
- Random after completing an Edna's Quest.
- Random Event on Grarrl Keno hatching page. Refresh.
- Random with a score of 24 on Bilge Dice.
- Randomly given out while playing Kacheek Seek.
- Random when your petpet goes down the Mysterious Symol Hole, given automatically if you win something.
- Random when you make the Grumpy Old King laugh when telling the joke "What do you do if fierce Peophins have eaten too much tin of olives?".
- Random when you win a prize at the Deserted Tomb.
- Random when you win under 60 seconds at Cheeseroller.
- Given out in December at the Advent Calendar
- Given out on Sloth Day by going here and answering C - D - B - C - A.
- Given out on Sloth Day by going here and refreshing.
- Complete a Jhudora's Quest on Jhudora Day
- Complete an Illusen's Quest on Illusen Day
- Send this valentine on Valentines Day.
- Go to the News page on April 1st.
- Send this card to someone on April 8th (the Easter date it came out.)
- Look up the Gadgadsbogen Neopedia article on Gadgadsbogen.
- Buy an item from the Hidden Tower
- Play with an evil blue fuzzle until it scares your pet.
- Have a Zafara Double Agent Plushie in your inventory, and look up "Zafara Double Agent".
- Have 10 or more different Dung items in your inventory.
- Visit a TCG album with Scordrax The Furious (TCG) in it with a scorchio plushie in your inventory.
- Visit the lookup of a plushie cybunny with a plushie item in your inventory.
- Visit a halloween moehog with an item in your inventory with the word "Sloth" in it.
- Visit the lookup of a painted koi with a koi plushie in your inventory.
- Visit a starry gelert with an item in your inventory with the word "starry" in it.
- Visit a pink kau with an item in your inventory with the term "crystal ball" in it, or "snowglobe" with spanish language settings.
- Put any Robo item in your neohome. If it's a RObo-Quiggle, switch your site language to Japanese first.
- Have any Maractite weapon in your inventory, click here, and look at card 33: King Kelpbeard.
- Use any Transmogrification potion on a pet
- Feed a Drackonack some cheese. Both must be in your inventory. Refresh until the Drackonack eats it.
- Have an icy snowflake in your inventory then check the weather on Terror Mountain. Refresh until you get it.
- Buy a Rarity 80† item from the Clothing Store
- Have 5 to 15 different items with "orange" in their name in your inventory and refresh until you get the avatar.
- Have 1000 different items in your safety deposit box.
- Have one of each original (brown) codestone in your inventory. Refresh until you get it.
-Put the card 'Fire Paw' in your Neodeck.
- Have any grooming mirror in your inventory and look up Vira in the Gallery of Evil.
- Have the Niten Hiroru card in your inventory and look him up in the Neopedia.
- Refresh with a Tiki Armor or Clawed Shield in your inventory until you get it.
- Have Chokato (TCG) in your inventory. Refresh until you get it.
- Have any gnome in your inventory and go to the Garden Shop.
- Play with a Faerie Queen Doll.
- Feed your pet an item with "Carrot" in the name.
- Feed your pet any item with the word "speckled" in it.
- Feed your pet any food item between 3 and 4 AM/PM NST.
- Have an item with "bread" in the name and go to Techo Mountain.
- Have a Malevolent Sentient Poogle Plushie (TCG) in your inventory.
- Use a Nerkmid in the Alien Aisha Vending Machine.
- Feed your pet a Snorkle Snout.
- Use any morphing potion on a pet.
- Get a broken toy fixed here.
- Feed your pet food with "garlic" in the name.
- Feed your pet anything with the word "Juice" or "Drink" in it.
- Donate any plushie to the Money Tree.
- Use any grooming item on your pet.
- Buy a R90† candy from the Chocolate Factory.
/ / / / - Complete the matching Stamp Collection for the avatar.
- Have an item with the word "Scarab" in your inventory (Burnt Scarab Cookie) and go to Tomos' How To Draw page.
- Have any ring in your inventory (Cheap Fire Ring) and go to her Neopedia article.
- Break a toy pinata. (SEE FAQ at the top)
- Satisfy 75 Kadoaties at the Kadoatery.
- Feed a pet something with the word "Custard" in it.
- Beat Kasuki Lu in the Battledome. Get him by looking at his card.
- Fight the Ghost Lupe and win.
- Defeat Meuka in the battledome.
- Challenge Punchbag Bob with your active pet, but fight and lose to his brother Punchbag Sid (appears for a few minutes randomly).
- Fight a jetsam in the battledome (with one or against one.)
- Win any non-war battledome battle. Refresh on the victory page.
- Win against the Black Pteri in the Battledome.
- Fight a Darigan Tonu in the battledome.
- Own a shoyru and win a fight in the Battledome.
- Attach any battledome weapon with the words "dark nova" to your pet.
/ - Get ONE of these after winning against the Meerca Henchmen in the Battledome. The other is then unobtainable.
- Fight Balthazar in the Battledome or fight with your lupe and lose.
- Attach any spooky battledome item you your pet.
- Defeat the Space Faerie in the battledome.
- Get to level 50 (the last level) on Sewage Surfer, and then quit.
- Win the first round of Cheat.
- Get a 6-item, dung-less Pick-Your-Own. If you get dung, click on it in your basket to discard it and try again.
- Score 3600† on Typing Terror.
- Score 1100† on Grand Theft Ummagine.
- Score 3500† on Volcano Run.
- Score 550† on Advert Attack.
- Score 3500† on Meepit Juice Break (possible in Zen mode.)
Score 800† on Raiders of Maraqua.
- Score 250† at Extreme Herder.
- Guess at least 15 in a row on Tyranu Evavu.
- Get 850† on Whack-A-Kass.
- Beat level 5 of Shapeshifter, then move to level 6. Go back to the main page of Shapeshifter after doing this to get it.
- Complete Mission 7, Battle 3 in the same month that you started the game.
- Score 250† on Petpet Rescue.
- Lose at Cliffhanger.
- Score 2250† at Whack-A-Staff-Member.
- Get a CocoRoller code from your own cell phone or borrow from someone else (check the Avatar Chat)
- Win four times in a row at Kiss the Mortog and collect your earnings.
- Win 6 times in a row at Double or Nothing to get 320NP and collect your earnings.
- Get a score of 1250† on Meerca Chase 2.
- Pick the winning Poogle at Poogle Races.
- Complete a faerie crossword puzzle.
- Win a game of Gormball.
- Score 2000+ on Faerie Bubbles.
- Score 1200+ on Feed Florg.
- Score 1000† on Jelly Processing Plant.
- Be defeated by a Plains Lupe in Neoquest 2.
/ - Win against them in Neoquest 2.
- Score 2000† on Sutek's Tomb.
- Get 10† wins in a row on Bilge Dice.
- Score 150,000† on Hannah and the Pirate's Cave.
- Win the Jackpot on Dice-A-Roo.
- Score 1000† on Dice Escape.
- Score 1200† at Castle of Eliv Thade.
- Score 3000† on Magax: Destroyer.
- Score 300† at The Buzzer Game.
- Tie at Deadly Dice, then win on the second roll. (Only open at 12:00AM NST.)
- Tell King Skarl a bad joke. (Jokes are rated randomly)
- Score 2500† on Destructomatch 2.
- Score 15,000† on Ice Cream Machine.
- Score 3000† at Meepit Vs Feepit.
- Score 1300† on Chia Bomber 2.
- Score 800† on Dubloon Disaster.
- Score 800† at Mynci Beach Volleyball.
- Score 5000† on Snowmuncher.
- Score 900† on Gourmet Club Bowls.
- Score 1250† on Freaky Factory.
- Score 825† on Deckswabber.
- Score 200† on Extreme Potato Counter.
- Score 230† at Ultimate Bullseye.
- Score 1000† at Gadgadsgame.
- Score 2500† on Petpetsitter.
- Score 1000† on Attack of the Slorgs.
- Give the Clouded Gem to Erick the Cybunny in Neoquest 1.
- Play and send the scores for 250 different games.
- Catch a Giant Squid at the Underground Fishing hole (fishing level 80†).
Top 50 Lists
- Get on the top 50 table of Maths Nightmare.
- Get on the top 50 table for Escape from Meridell Castle.
- Get on the top 50 table of Grundo Snowthrow.
- Get on the top 50 table of Korbat's Lab.
- Be on the top 50 list of Avatars.
- Complete 20 Illusen's Quests.
- Complete 20 Jhudora's Quests.
- Complete a Snow Faerie Quest.
- Get 10,000NP on the Wheel of Excitement.
- Get the ? on the Wheel of Monotony. MIGHT get it.
- Get the sludge on the Wheel of Misfortune.
- Get 1,000NP on the Wheel of Mediocrity.
- Get the Flag on the Wheel of Knowledge.
See who's playing today
- See Sticks n Stones in concert. Ticket required.
- See Chomby and the Fungus Balls in concert. Ticket required.
- See Jazzmosis in concert. Ticket Required.
- See Jub Zambra and the Cobrall Charmers in concert. Ticket Required.
- See Yes Boy Ice-Cream in concert. Ticket Required.
- Win with any Deserted Fairground Scratchcard.
- Win with any ice Caves Scratchcard.
- Attach a mootix to your petpet.
- Attach an angelpuss to your pet.
- Own the neopet lab ray to complete the petpet lab ray, and zap your petpet until it turns into a pile of soot.
- Have a Snicklebeast attached to your pet for 61† days.
- Have a quadrapus attached to your pet for 60+ days.
- Have a huggy attached to your pet for 100† days.
- Have a Harris attached to your pet for 99† days.
- The Turmaculus must eat one of your petpets.
- Have a snowbunny equipped to your pet for 365 days.
- Attach a Meowclops to your pet.
- Have a Mazzew attached to your pet for 221† days.
- Have a slorg attached to your pet for 100† days.
- Have a Gruslen attached to your pet for 100† days.
- Feed your coconut Jubjub a coconut cocktail.
- Own a halloween Lupe and look at its lookup.
- Equip a Bony Grarrl Club to your grarrl.
- Equip your pea Chia with a super attack pea.
- Have a Draik as your active pet and take it to the Draik Nest.
- Have your Krawk as your active pet and take it to the Fungus Caves.
- Have a mummy baby attached to your halloween ruki for 30† days and visit its lookup.
- Have a fire petpet attached to your fire blumaroo for 30† days and visit its lookup.
- Take a Kacheek to The Beach
- Feed a pink pet a food with the word "popcorn" in it.
- Paint your buzz at the Rainbow Fountain.
- Own an Island Quiggle and look at its lookup.
- Feed your Lenny a Spooky food.
- Feed your skeith anything with the word "Skeith" in it.
- Bless your Shoyru with any bottled faerie.
- Own a grey pet and look at their lookup.
- Feed your Elephante a Bag of Peanuts.
- Own an Orange Grundo and refresh on its lookup until you get it.
- Own a 100† days old snow pet and view its lookup.
- The lab ray must change your pet's species.
- Feed your jetsam any aquatic petpet.
- Have a spotted item in your inventory and look up YOUR tuskaninny.
- Get a trophy at Plushie Tycoon.
- Win one of the Hundredth Caption Contests. (100, 200, 300 etc)
- Win a round of Better Than You.
- Win the Lenny Conundrum (first 250).
- Win the Random Contest.
- Get 10 entries in the Neopian Times.
/ / - Retired. First Meridell War Prizes.
- If you fought in the second Meridell War against Kass, refresh on your user lookup. Otherwise, retired.
/ / - Retired. Mystery Island Mystery prizes.
/ / - Retired. Neopets: TCG prizes
- Retired. Advent Calendar prize
- Retired. McDonalds Daily Giveaway prize.
- Retired. Needed to complete and translate the tablet from the Lost Desert Plot.
- Retired/Seasonal (Unknown). Gotten on November 15th on the News Page.
/ / / - Retired. Visit your user lookup if you fought in the maraquan war.
- Retired (possibly). Got an entry into the 200th Neopian Times.
- Have the same amount of NP as Adam does. Click "About Us" at the bottom of any neopets page to see what he has.
- People have found it, but no one knows exactly how, and The Neopets Team isn't telling. It has shown up in the later tournaments of Cellblock.
- For Mr. Insane only.
- For The Neopets Team only.
Like the guide? Want to link it somewhere? Use the button and code below!
*img src ="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v478/snowfox177/cybunnyhelp.gif"*
Just replace the * with a tag.
Thanks for visiting!
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2013.
® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office. All rights reserved.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions