welcome to the show!
You're standing outside a grand lighted building, crowned with a banner that reads in embroidered lettering: The Meridellian Ixi Fashion Show
. A handsome Brown Ixi dressed accordingly to the occasion smiles at you and gestures at you to come inside.
You enter and are overwhelmed by the amount of trendy Ixi clopping by everywhere around you! They are both males and females, of all colors and styles: old-fashioned, regal, cute, casual, and you even spot some outfits that would make your grandmother cringe in horror.
There are no Kacheeks, Draiks, Blumaroos, Usuls, Aishas, or any other popular species. Only Ixi. And they don't look half bad. You decide to stay and take a closer look at all the wonderful and creative ways these Ixi's proud owners have found to make them worthy of a spot at this place... THE IXI RUNWAY.
~ IXI IN THE SHOW: 434
submit your pet
To enter your lovely Ixi you just have to read this, agree with what you read, and follow the steps!
- Have an Ixi or two. Love your Ixi. Feel the need to convince Ixi-less people to have one to customize.
- Obviously, to achieve the previous goal, your Ixi has to be customized. How else can we show the world that this species is awesome to dress up? This means, no unconverted Ixi. As much as I adore them, they aren't customizable.
- Color does NOT matter here! This is a gender-based site.
- The "special Ixi" section will be the home of Mutant, Maraquan and Baby Ixi, because they have their own special clothes that only they can use! They are the ONLY cases in which color matters.
- He/she has to wear at least FIVE (5) clothing items, whether NC or NP or a combination of both. This includes babies, since there's already a lot of baby clothes. Mutants and Maraquans have to wear at least THREE (3) items.
- Only submit Ixi that YOU own. Side account pets are fine, as long as they are customized.
- Do not submit UFT/UFA Ixi or lab pets. Color changes are okay. However, if your Ixi changes species I'll have to remove him/her from the list :(
- If you have more than one Ixi to show off, list them in the same mail!
last three ixi that won the customisation spotlight
Note: Do not bother these Ixi's owners!
interesting ixi information
- The Ixi comes from the lush Land of Meridell, where it was first spotted on the 11th day of Swimming, Year Four (July 11th, 2002 outside Neopia).
- The species was originally Limited Edition.
- The plural of Ixi is Ixi (in case you hadn't noticed
- Ixi are extremely mischievous and LOVE to play hide-and-seek.
- Ixi are also smart and creative. They enjoy intellectual tasks, such as reading and solving puzzles (perhaps that's why they have such a huge head?).
- Some famous Ixi that rock the socks of many young members of the species are Commander Valka, leader of the Resistance; Hanso, the dashing blue-haired thief that helped save Faerieland and annoys King Jazan to no end; Nabile, the beautiful former thief and actual keeper to King Jazan's heart key; Sinsi, an extremely smart girl who enjoys creating puzzles and runs the game Shapeshifter; Sophie, the unpredictable and solitary sorceress living in the Haunted Woods; Tarla, the mysterious owner of the accordingly named Shop of Mystery atop the Terror Mountain, where she sells velvet-wrapped goodies (and junk); last but not least, there's Ilsa Ellits, the Meridell Yooyuball team defender whose gender has been many a time the source of debate (she's female, by the way).
how to get an ixi
Create one. DO IT NOW.
- If you're lucky you can zap one.
- You can turn your boring pet into one with a MORPHING POTION. There are TWENTY-ONE different colors available:
YAAAAAY IXI ARMY!
Pretty much every element on this page (CSS petpage layout which I modified a bit, bullets, neomail icon, button bases) was created by Monky
link-back button (the purple one) was created by James
through her button request site Aether
buttons (the pink & sepia ones) were created by Winslow
through her button request site Box
buttons were created by Brooke
through her button request site Buttonory
The manly sixth
button was created by Sarah
through her button request site Floret
Yes, my precious.
Behold some gorgeous buttons made upon request by truly awesome people!
These buttons were made by me. I put text on them on MS Paint.
I know, I'm wonderful.