Adopts moved Here
- The body was brought in for post-mortem examination, tan, wolf, male, overweight. Cause of death; Loss of blood with severe injuries to the side and throat. Resesitation is labled impossible and unadvisable at best. Today we will try to harness the most powerful force in the world; the power of life. We will attempt to bring this lifeless creature to life.
- Body is patched up and ready for the first test. We have been testing new sorts of chemicals that when combined correctly will reanimate dead tissue. This has never been tried on an entire animal before.
- It is amazing the progress the subject has made in only two days. At first we inject the subject, with varied results, we need a more efficient way in which to inject the fluid in great proprtions. For now a twitch and the lack of decomposition is good enough.
- The subect has made progress since his first day here. Experiment # 24004 (as we have come to call him) is our greatest sucess yet. He had had enough fatty tissue that can be absorbed while we where bring him back. Today he lifted an eyelid but could do little more.
- Experiment # 24004 has absorbed the access body fat and gained leaner muscle. 24004 now writhes in the tank, flexing powerful limbs. The rate of recovery is amazing, unlike anything we have ever seen before. According to our brain wave readings he remembers nothing of the past life. This is the flaw we cannot fix without endangering the success of this project.
- Something has gone terribly wrong, it seems as if metal is actually growing out of him. His face and legs darken while the fur over the eyelids turned faintly gray. We are concerned and may have to terminate the project. If 24004 gets too strong and dangerous we will terminate him, he cannot survive out of the tank. Though a friendly personality is observed we cannot trust it.
(It can now be noted that Silver Nitrate was added as a part of a prank from the interns, all three are now serving time in jail)
- We shut the oxygen in his tank off figuring he would drown and end our worries. Our fears where only to be confirmed, he escaped and it is paramount we hunt him down and destroy the experiment.
- The Experiment ran aimlessly, he didn't know where he was going, who he was, anything. As night settled he curled around himself and longed to be found. HE lost his way and couldn't find the laboratory again. That was when he awoke to two large gray eyes. He leapt up unsure of what to do as a Mountain Lioness stared at him. She grinned strangely, this was how Experiment came to live with Heart.
- He adopted 'Experiment' as his name, and is happy about it. He has no desire to see who or what he was before his tank-life because as far as he is concerned it never happened. Besides growing silver spikes his bones fused with the metalic substance that was slipped into the tank and first caused his mutation. He is strong physically but detests fighting with all of his heart. He is adamant about avoiding a physical confrontation and is clever enough to be able to talk his way out of most things.
- His happy-go-lucky disposition has allowed him to make many friends but, there is a horrid physical condition that Heart fears may occur. Experiment's sight is failing as part of the degeneration. What is theorized is that from his long time without the regenerating fluid he will slowly fall apart. But, things seem hopeful as his eyes have only given out part of the way and they seem to be stable in their now some what poor condition.
No I was made in a lab. Labbies don't have family.
My newest friend! He is guided by the the Northern star which is really awesome! But, I figure it has to be lonely so I asked if I could tag along and he said sure! :D So I'm gonna make sure he's not lonely anymore.
We've been through a big adventure--I was locked in Rea's realm but got out thanks to her and Airav. ^^ She's a great friend and a lot of fun!
My oldest friend but I dunno where she's gone...I can't seem to find her!
I fear she is gone forever...
I haven't seen her in a long time but I hope she is alright.
24004 or Experiment
Experiment Wolf Subject
-His fusion with silver nitrate has made him very tough and his blood rather undigestable to most creatures.
-Occational British accent (before he was put in the tank he was British but he was exposed to Americans so he accidently picked up their lack of an accent)
Meeting anyone New
Listening to Audiobooks
Scarves and Hats
Theives who steal without need
Matters of the Heart...
...Heart says I'm too immature for a real relationship (whatever that means).