1. Petpage or Neomail applications are acceptable; neither are preferred, honestly. If it's a Neomail, make the subject the pet's name. If it's a petpage, put somewhere that I didn't force you to make one.
2. In your application, please use correct English.
3. Also, please refer to the pet by its correct name and gender.
4. You must not abandon or re-trade the pets. Placing the pets on a side account is absolutely fine, as long as that account is active.
5. The account with which you attend to adopt the pet must be at least 4 months old. This is for transferring purposes. If, however, your account is not yet 4 months old, then you may still apply, and I will be more than willing to hold on to the pet for you until your account ages.
6. Add the Pledge of Ownership to your application:
If I am chosen, I, (your name) , pledge to be the best owner I can be for my new Neopet, (pet's name) . I understand all the sadness that he/she has already been through, and so I will provide everything he/she needs to be happy. I promise to be a friend to my new Neopet and never ever ever put him/her through the pain of neglect or abandonment again.
7. Neomails go to hardblackrock
8. Put "rrrrrp" in your application if you've read all the rules.
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2013.
® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office. All rights reserved.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions