In the game, you are the Buzz Foreman, the person responsible for putting the jellies into their proper vats. Red jellies go into the red vat, blue jellies go into the blue vat, and, you guessed it, green jellies go into the green vat. The controls needed are the spacebar and arrow keys. To get the avatar, you have to get 1000+ points.
Here are the jellies and their point value:
Red Jellies: 3 points
Blue Jellies: 5 points
Green Jellies: 8 points
- Level One: 5 Jellies
- Level Two: 10 Jellies
- Level Three: 15 Jellies
- Level Four: 20 Jellies
- Level Five: 25 Jellies
- Level Six: 30 Jellies
- Level Seven: 35 Jellies
- Level Eight: 40 Jellies
- Level Nine: 45 Jellies
- Level Ten: 50 Jellies
- Personally, I like to play in the middle of the conveyor belt:
At the beginning of the game, you start by the skeith's mouth, on the right side of the screen. To get to the middle, just press the left arrow key.
Some guides will tell you to stay on the right hand side for the entire game, closest to the skeith's mouth. However, this leaves a large possibility to miss one of the jellies and cost you a life. If you stay in the middle, and by chance you miss a jelly, at least you still have time to get the jelly in the vat before that hungry skeith eats it. This becomes especially important when you get to the faster levels
- These are the controls I use when putting the jellies in the vats:
Red Jellies: Space Up Space Down Left
Blue Jellies: Space Up Right Space Down Left
Green Jellies: Space Up Right Right Space Down Left
Note: If you don't like to stay in the middle of the conveyor belt, then don't worry about pressing the left arrow key once you drop the jellies into the vat.
- Some guides will tell you that in the first few levels (1 to 4) you should only put the green jellies in the vat. I find this method confusing and time consuming (I am a very impatient person). For me, I just put the jellies in the order that they come and I still got the avvie. But, if you choose to use only the green jellies, just remember that it only works for so long.
- To me, this is one of the most important points in getting the avvie. ALWAYS GO AS FAST AS YOU CAN IN THE SLOWER LEVELS!! (Levels 1 to 5) By this I mean that when you pick up the jellies to put them in the vat, drop them in as fast as you possibly can. Don't take your time in the slower levels because you won't be prepared when the conveyor belt suddenly starts to move faster.
Note: I use Levels 1 through 4 as practice rounds to prepare myself for the faster levels.
- When I play the game, around level 8, I get really nervous. I don't know why. Maybe because I am so close to the avvie (I know, I'm lame) but anyways, I get really nervous, my hands shake, and I usually lose a lot of lives. To fix this, I take a short break between levels to get my nerves in check and stop my hands from shaking. If you are like this, I would recommend that you do that, because it will make you stay more alert and your reflexes will be A LOT faster.
Note: There is NO pause in this game, however, you can take breaks in between levels.
- This is more of a hint than a tip:
By the end of level 7 you should have at least 4 lives left. By then end of level eight, if you are lucky you won't have lost any more lives and ideally will have around 950 points. If you are really lucky, you will have the needed 1000 points and can proceed to gain a high score.
- Level 9 goes super crazily fast. This is usually the time that I lose all of my remaining lives. I use level nine as a chance to get the last few remaining points that I need. If you lose all of your lives before you get to 1000, don't get discouraged. Just keep trying and you will eventually get the avvie xD!
- This is the last tip that I can think of. If by chance you miss a jelly and you are on one of the fast levels (level 7 and beyond), DON'T TRY AND GET IT, IT IS TOO LATE!! Unless you are amazingly quick, don't try to do this. Especially in the harder levels. By trying to get that one jelly, you put yourself even farther behind and it makes it harder to get back in time to get the next jelly. Remember, it is better to lose one life than to try and save that one jelly and possibly lose all remaining lives.
- It has been brought to my attention that if you have an older computer, it is easier to play if you set the quality to low.
Q & A
Will you get the avvie for me?
NO! I got it myself and you can too.
Is this avvie hard to get?
For me it isn't, it just depends on you. You need fast reflexes and fast fingers to get the 1000 points.
Does it take a long time to get?
Unless you are really lucky, you most likely won't get it on the first try. It will take a bit of practice before you get really good, but by then you will be a pro! ^^
Well, good luck getting the avvie, and if you have any questions or tips I should add, neomail my owner, bananas316 and she will be happy to help! Bye!
Link to me: