For the majority of my digital drawings, I use paint tool SAI alongside my companion, my wacom intuos pro tablet. c: Depending on the piece, I spend from 1.5 - 7 hours maximum on my digital drawings. It varies mostly on the size, or if I'm practicing new techniques.
For my traditional artwork, my mediums are simply copic markers, alongside somewhat less popular marker brands, and a white gel pen, and sakura micron pens. Traditional drawings
I don't want to brag. It's really a miracle that I made my way into the world of sketching and painting, and I'm truly grateful for it. Art connected me to some amazing friends, especially through the Art Agency. I like to think that anyone can be an artist if they set their minds to it.
I hope I can share some of the happiness art has given me- the drawings I drew. Enjoy browsing through my humble art page!
My Rules for Requests and Trades
- Rule one: Please do not use my art in the Beauty Contest, Art Gallery, etc.
- Rule two: Please have a drawn reference. I don't do text references and I don't do customization.
- Rule three: I won't do application art, art for a project page, etc. Sorry.
- Rule four: Please link my art back. It would be really appreciated if you could link it to my userlookup.
- Rule five: I'm really picky about art trades. I'm highly probable to do trades for pets like unis and peophins, so I won't struggle with the art piece and delay my part of the trade. Thank you for understanding. c: