Welcome guest to Chan's Adoption Agency. This agency opened its doors to the Neopian public on November 10, 2006. (My birthday! Peace!) With your help, I will do my best to find you your perfect pet. :) Come in and look around, and don't forget to have fun! :) I do hope you find a pet you are interested in. :) I have worked hard on coding and graphic design, so please please please no sticky paws. :)
I cannot stress this point strong enough. Please, please, PLEASE follow the rules! This will not only make it easier for the reader, but also it will work in your favor. Following the rules shows the reader that the applicant is truly serious about adopting the pet and prioritizes the task on hand. Now on to the rules proper.
Application requirement for all pets: SIMPLE neomail application ONLY. We feel that pretty poetry is not a reliable assessment of a proper new owner. The current owners will study accounts of prospectives. For pets owned by chanieish and jejune, no application is needed.
1. Never ever harass either the previous owner of the pet, or the new owner. (If you didn't adopt the pet you applied for.) Harassment can be in the forms of multiple neomails, rude neomails, sending a bunch of junk items and whatever else irks the receiving end.
2.Please no chatspeak and alternating capitalized letters and lowercase letters (aN eXaMpLe Is ThIs...). Words such as lol are fine.
3. You must follow the application type rule. All applications are neomail based ones. I will NOT be grading you on HTML and artistic skills, for these aspects do not determine whether a player is deserving or not.
4. HAVE FUN! Please do. An application is NOT a torture process that people go through to obtain a new pet. Enjoy making your application and put some thought into it. Truly, an enjoyably made applications show in the wording and creativity. So please have fun.
5. Send the neomail with the title as the name of the pet that you are applying for.
6. Please only apply for a pet if you intend to keep him. Do not apply so that you may adopt him out in the future or add him to your own adoption agency. If you decide to pound an adopted pet, please inform me or the previous owner, and the previous owner will be happy to take the pet back :)
Rules to Foster a Pet:
1. If you would like to join this adoption agency, come on in. :) I would love to have you as one of my comrades in rehoming pets. Please remember that I only advocate NEOMAIL applications, for I think petpage applications are seemingly pretentious. We can also tour the lookup of the prospective recipient for further clues on if the player really does deserve the pet in up for adoption. If you need help deciding, the other members of this adoption agency will certainly help you.
2. Please be sure that you wish to put your pet up for adoption. Once acceptable and good applications arrive, you should not, out of respect for the players, withdraw the pet from the agency. You MAY however, withdraw the pet if you did not receive any proper applications, or any at all.
3. If you are zapping a pet already in this adoption agency, please inform me of any changes in color and/or species.
These are the pets which are up for adoption. Enjoy choosing the perfect one for you! Once you have chosen, click the neomail button on the bottom of the pet image to neomail the owner. Best of Luck! :)
The pets are arranged in alphabetical order for more efficiency. :)
Pets under this category include Acaras, Aishas, Blumaroos, Boris, Bruces, Buzzes, Chias, Chombies, Cybunnies, Draiks, Elephantes, Eyries, Flotsams, Gelerts, Gnorbus, Grarrls, Grundos and Hissis.
Pets under this category include Ixis, Jetsams, Jubjubs, Kacheeks, Kaus, Kikos, Kois, Korbats, Kougras, Krawks, Kyriis, Lennies, Lupes, Meercas, Moehogs, Myncis, Nimmos, Peophins, Ogrins and Poogles.
Chanie_Eve the Mutant Jetsam
Caivienne the Glowing Kougra
Pop_Pip_Pop the Baby Lupe
Metaphorical the Grey Peophin
Chanie_Cal the Snot Poogle and George the Faerie Yullie
Pets under this category include Pteris, Quiggles, Rukis, Scorchios, Shoyrus, Skeiths, Techos, Tonus, Tuskaninnies, Unis, Usuls, Wockies, Xweetoks, Yurbles and Zafaras.
Kejurna the Pink Uni
Caphiel the Ice Xweetok
Philliio the Ghost Xweetok
These are the pets which have found a wonderful home.These pets are NOT up for adoption, so please do not mail me inquiring about these pets. :)
Please read the rules before reading the F.A.Q. for many of the questions you have is answered there.
What is a webmail and why?
A webmail is similar to a neomail, except for the fact that it is on a petpage. You need NOT style your webmail with HTML and art, simply text and a white background is fine. We accept webmails because we understand that there is a limit of the number of letters that can be typed on a neomail and sending multiple causes confusion and disarray on both parts. So to jump over the hurdle of the letter count, we accept webmails. :)
Can a pet go to a side?
Well, it depends on the owner. For me and all pets being fostered by be, I do allow ACTIVE sides, yet I prefer mains. Please inquire with the other owners on their preferences.
Can I apply for more than one pet?
Yes, but not at the same time. Please wait for the decision of the first one before applying for a new pet.
What if the owner isn't responding?
There is a maximum of one neomail that can be sent to the owner (aside from the neomail application) to inquire about your status. If the owner does not reply to your neomail, then you did not qualify for the pet. Please do not mail multiple times, or you may become disqualified. Please also check the lookup of the owner for the status, maybe he or she is on a vacation and will be back soon.
Would you like to link back to my Agency? That would be simply awesome. Please choose one of my buttons to add to your page, then just copy and paste the link in the box below it. Please do not remove the border=0 tag so that a blue line does not surround the button. :P Thank you so much!
Please only use this banner if the background color of the space you will put this image is white. Thank you! :)
Looking for more? Then head on over to these other established agencies. Remember I am always adding new pets, so please do check back often and grab a button! :)
Kitty's Adoption Agency
|Something has happened!|
||A mysterious Shoyru walks past and hands you an invitation. It says go here!
These lovely players are members of this agency. This is NOT a guild. Members may consult other members for advice when making decisions about a new owners, or ask any other questions. You must have at least one pet in this agency to become a member. You do NOT however, be a member if you have a pet in this agency. A HUGE thank you to you members for helping us in the progress of this agency! :)
I would like to extend a hearty thank you to Neopets and Suta-Raito for use of their images. :)
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2013.
® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office.
All rights reserved.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions