Rules for becoming a member of the Aisha Saving Program.
1) You MUST be an active member (this means on neopets enough to check your NMs and feed your pets. At least twice a week).
2) If your account is inactive for over 30 days you will be removed from the Aisha Rescuers List. You can, however, request to be put back on the list if you decide to be active again.
3) When you put an Aisha UFA, you must NM mousegirl1 so I can put them in the UFA section of the Aisha Area.
4) When you've found an owner for your UFA Aisha, you MUST neomail me so I can put them in the claimed/adopted out section! This helps other people to know that that Aisha is no longer UFA (and I have to keep a record).
5) No, you can't put your mom's, dad's, sister's, brother's, friend's, Aunt's, Uncle's, cat's, dog's, OR frog's, Aishas in this UFA section. Only the ones you rescue and paint/zap.
6) One last thing: If you zap your Aisha and they change species, they cannot be put into the Aisha Area's adoption area because they are not an Aisha anymore.
Q: Can I put my Aisha UFA even if I'm not a member?
A: Sorry, I'm gonna have to say no. ASP (Aisha Saving Program) is strictly members of the Aisha Area rescuing Aishas and finding new homes for them.
Q: If I'm a member of the Aisha Saving Program, can I put my own Aishas UFA?
A: Nope. Only the ones you rescue, sorry.
Q: If I zap my dreamie can I keep it?
A: Absolutely! The point is to find a home for these Aishas (or whatever it gets zapped into), so if you want to keep him/her, you are more than welcome to. The more dream pets, the happier the Neopian!
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2013.
® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office.
All rights reserved.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions