Welcome to Valiant
Hello there! Welcome to Valiant's guild website. Valiant was created by Christine
in March 2012 as an avatar guild. In early 2013, we transitioned into a block guild to please more people of Neopia in hopes to have an interesting and diverse array of members.
At Valiant, we like to ensure that all members feel comfortable and welcome. We offer many different things: a friendly environment, avatar lending, activities, and a place to chat with new friends. We would like to make this as short and sweet as possible, so feel free to read over the website, and we hope that you choose Valiant. If you have any questions, feel free to contact either Christine
- Valiant Council
Here you will find a basic set of rules that you need to abide by while in Valiant. Failure to do so can result in warnings, suspensions, or being permanently blocked from the guild. But don't worry, there are not many.
• We expect you to meet our requirements - more information about blocks here.
• We do not allow side accounts. Please don't ask to join on your side.
• We are semi-literate+
. We will let capitals and such slide, but if you use excessive chatspeak (lol, rofl, etc. are fine) then this is not the guild for you. We also appreciate if you have an easy to read font.
• Do not spam. This is probably one of our most important rules. We want to look presentable, and this can not be achieved by having a ton of spam messages on the boards. Please make sure all of your posts have at least 2 sentences. Try not to post more than three messages in a row. If you have a lot to reply to, it helps to put '@namehere' in front of each reply in one message to help keep the spam down. Any spam posts will be deleted.
• Please stay active. We understand that (almost) everyone has a life outside of Neopets and we do not expect you to be online every waking moment. If you plan to be gone for an extended amount of time please neomail one of the leaders.
• Chatting. Even though we are a neo-related block guild, you are allowed to talk about anything you wish on the guild boards (as long as it abides TNT's rules, of course) Please remember that everyone has their own opinion. Also remember that Valiant is a drama free zone. Try to refrain from fighting with other members. If you feel the need to argue, take it to neomail. If you need help, feel free to ask a council member.
• Use common sense. Please, use common sense. We do lend in this guild, and we do not like scammers. You might be wondering, what does this have to do with common sense. Well, common sense is to not scam, and give the person that lent you back their item, neopoints, or pet.
• Have respect. This means, be nice to all. Don't ignore people on the boards. And do not beg other members to give, donate, or lend you items.
• Never listen to Vik. Nothing good will come of it. He is confused most of the time anyway.
If either the drama free rule, the spamming on purpose rule or the have respect rules are broken, consequences will be dealt to the offenders.
After your first offense, you will be given a friendly warning.
Afterwards, a 3 strikes rule of thumb will apply.
1st strike - 24 hour suspension
2nd strike - 48 hour suspension
3rd strike - 72 hour suspension
Any other misdemeanors will result in your permanent removal from the guild.
Drag and drop into your address bar for full size image.Page Views:
03/04/2012 Stats Last Updated:
- This is your starting rank at Valiant!
Vivid - Second rank, 250 posts
Vintage - Third rank, 750 posts
Vibrant - Fourth rank, 1250 posts
Victorious - This is the highest rank at Valiant (besides leadership)! 2000+ posts
Once you join Valiant, please enable guild mailings
so that you can keep up to date on sudden announcements and guild news. You can do so by going to your preferences and checking the box that says enable guild mailings.
Next you can go to the guild board and introduce yourself
and make some new friends. We would love to get to know you as soon as we can!
Then you can send in your blurb for the member directory
, where you can read tidbits about each member all in one place!
Finally, make sure you read everything
on our pages.
Wow! We've come so far! I can't wait to see what the future holds for Valiant. :)
I'm super glad I decided to join Valiant, because I love it! I'm sure if you join, you'd love it too! (;
Hi ^^ I'm Max you should join this guild because it's amazing and you will not regret it. ;)
I'm so glad this guild that I helped create has come this far, and I look forward to many more exciting things in the future. I hope you choose to join us, you won't be disappointed!
We've been listed at:
We're also apart of the GC Alliance!
And we've won this award:
We were also one of the nominees for Best AC Guild 2013
Lastly, here are some snazzy buttons for you to put in your lookup, shop, gallery or anywhere else you like:
Buttons link back to their creators.
Layout and coding by flamesniperxx