Welcome:About PHAAWelcome to Purple Halo, my adoption agency. Here you will find my current pets that are up for adoption, each angelic in their own way. I've given these pets my time and care, so I want to make sure they go home to guardians who will love them forever. Below you will find my current fosters, either they are finished labbing or are still being zapped (so if you like them as they are currently neomail vivichan ASAP. Other then that, checkthe angels out and read the rules if you're interested in applying. I hope you find your dreamie here.
Disclaimer: There is no charge involved in adoption of a foster. I do not require any payment or compensation. I just want them to go to good homes. However, the Neopian pound will require some neopoints for you to adopt any pet so make sure you have enough NP on hand to pay the pound. Also, at no time during or after the application process are you guaranteed any pet.
Latest Updates at the Agency
I know that a few people applied for some angels and I went on a neopets hiatus suddenly without closing the application process. I apologize sincerely to those applicants. Now I have temporarily lost access to my side account, "darlingduchess", and so will be accepting applications on "vivichan." If you applied originally, feel free to re-apply and let me know.
Again my apologies,
Angels Currently Up for AdoptionAll personalities are just my perspective. They can serve as prompts for your own ideas or you can create an entirely new personality. Feel free to experiment/create your own if you sense something else.You can also change a pet's nickname if you think of one that you feel suits him or her better.
Also, if a neopet is currently being zapped/labbed and you like their current appearance, neomail my main vivichan ASAP and let me know.
Application & RulesPlease read these rules thoroughly before applying.
1. Your account must be 4 months old most of the time. I'm sorry, not my own rule. Most painted pets can't be adopted through the pound by accounts younger than 4 months. Check here for exceptions . If you can adopt one of my pets while being under 4 months or you will be 4 months old soon after the application deadline (and therefore able to adopt the pet at that point), feel free to apply.
2. Neomail your applications to vivichan. Any questions you have can also be sent to that account. Your applications can be neomail or petpage applications, neither one is more preferred than the other. It's your decision ^_^. To stress again, petpage/artwork/extreme applications are not required. Your choice. Please list all your accounts, main and sides, in your application.
3. Let me know your intentions for my foster. Are you interested in making them battledomers, do you like to customize your pets, will you read to them, or do you like entering your pets into beauty contests? It gives you something to talk about in your application and lets me know if you're actually invested in caring them. If you're stuck for ideas about how to write an application, check or or for tips.
4. This is very important. Include the Pledge for Good Ownership in your application.
If I am chosen, I, (your name) , pledge to be the best owner I can be for my new Neopet, (pet's name) . I understand all the sadness that he/she has already been through, and so I will provide everything he/she needs to be happy. I promise to be a friend to my new Neopet and never ever ever put him/her through the pain of neglect or abandonment again."
5. Do not apply if you do not intend to keep my pets for good. Do not retrade them. If you cannot care for my fosters anymore for whatever reason, contact me. I'll respect your honesty and will take them back in. But do not..not..not abandon them or trade them. They deserve better.
That's it. Good luck with your applications. Message vivichan if you have any questions. If you didn't find your dream pet here, consider checking out one of the other adoption agencies linked on the left side.
Link BackTo link back to this page, you may use the button and code below.
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2013.
® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office. All rights reserved.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions