About Avatarlog (the guild)
The Avatarlog Guild is a private guild composed of members who are frequent users of the site, and want to meet some fellow avatar collectors.
The main offerings of the guild are the item and petpet lending opportunities and of course, the guild board where hopefully you can meet some new people and share tips on getting those elusive avatars you're after :)
If you are looking for a very active guild with frequent activities and events, then we probably are NOT the right guild for you. Unfortunately, the staff and council often have real life obligations (including running the website) so we don't quite have the time or manpower to keep the guild incredibly active with sponsored events.
Therefore, our guild has a much more relaxed environment and is a good place to keep up with fellow members on the Guild Board while taking advantage of the guild's lending offerings.
If you are interested in joining or previewing our guild, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- 200+ avatars
- two trophies (Site Event and Site Feature trophies do not count)
- can communicate maturely without the use of chatspeak
- has reviewed and agrees to our Guild Rules (see below)
- We'd prefer that you join on your main account.
Guild invitations are currently: OPEN
To request an invitation, contact one of the following council members:
We expect guild members to be familiar with and abide by the following rules.
- All members are reminded to obey the Neopets Terms & Conditions. Any member breaking the rules (scamming, harassment, etc.) will be removed from the guild.
- Be respectful toward other members of the guild.
- Any arrangements for borrowing items or pet/petpets should be conducted through neomail and not the Guild Messageboard.
- Please do not plug your Beauty Contest entry, shop, or other advertisements repeatedly on the guild messageboard. We would prefer that you include such advertisements in your siggy.
- All guild posts must be at least two lines long. Remember, you can always merge two replies into one post :) One-line posts will be deleted.
- Do not post more than two times in a row. Triple (or greater) postings will be deleted by a board mod.
- Please use a legible font on the guild messageboard. A font face that is in all capitals or a neon yellow can be very hard on the eyes for people trying to read your post! Try to choose a font type, size, and colour that is easy to read. If another guild member's font is difficult to read, please send a note to the Council and we'll try and work it out :)
- The meepits would prefer that you do not (intentionally) stretch the board. They also don't like it when you spam or use excessive chatspeak. You don't want to make the meepits angry now, do you?
- If you are requesting an invitation, please include the phrase 'weewoo' somewhere in your request to signify that you've browsed the guild rules :)
- The guild offers item lending (conducted by council) and pet lending (between guild members). Particularly with pet lending, there are risks involved; you agree to participate within these at your own risk.
If you have any questions about our guild, please feel free to contact musiclives2001, or another member on the Guild Council :)
Questions or requests for help concerning the Avatarlog site should not be neomailed. Please email the website's help address.
This page's graphics and coding was done by musiclives2001. Please do not steal or adapt it without the author's permission. All related characters copyright to Neopets.com 2008.