A E T E R N A
What Is Bittersweet
● Has a Brother but have been seperated ever since birth.
● She is a 'to herself' type, She rarely speaks to others unless forced too.
● Her quiet and extremely shy demeanor has to do with fact that her voice was nearly taken away from her due to an violent attack with her former father that left her vocal chords strained and traumatized along with her mental health.
● The more she speaks the more her voice grows faint and difficult to understand.
● Almost to be considered a mute.
● Constantly haunted by memories of the past, leaving her in a fragile and frail state, Even from the smallest crackle of a branch can be enough to startle her and cause her heartbeat to increase in pace.
● Cannot be in pure silence for a long time otherwise the whispering voice of her taunting father will start to flood her mind. She tries her best to cherish those pockets of silence.
● Has the ability to heal minor to severe wounds.
● Sometimes Needs those pockets of silence for a 'recharging' of her healing powers through meditation.
● In order to rid of the voices she must always takes long cautious walks through the forest, having her mind distracted on other things in the real world to her is ,better than dealing with a horrid memory.
● She has an extremely warm and soul felt heart, She will go out of her ways to please her son and beloved, no matter what it takes.
Her One& Only
Something That should have never happened, Happened.
Something, That turned my whole life around with one simple phrase.
It was like a wonderful spark, a flint a flutter that woke up my once cold and sleeping heart, Raging butterflies that would invade my stomach by his slightest touch. As single day without him seem like years, I cannot imagine what it would be like if I didn't have him by my side.
My Dearest Dawn, You gave me safety, you gave me life, a family. I couldn't ask for anything more.
My heart only beats for you, My love.
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2013.
® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office.
All rights reserved.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions