Top: 5uki, Amilliane, Charoia, Kambary, Babymountain, Bergstieger, and Navyne
Bottom: Swissical, Cyrsei, Tedsu, Merletto, Asucant, Moxil, and Twic
Art of Suki:
• Suki is a workaholic, but she also embodies motherly values. She is determined, protective, and would do anything for the people she cares about. She can be critical at times, but often her suggestions are in their best interests. 5th Street Café, the coffee shop she established a few years back, occupies the majority of her time. However, family generally comes first for Suki. She took her fifteen-year-old niece, Charoia, under her wing when Navyne had to go to counseling. She also cares for her (adopted) daughter, Amilliane, whom she pushes to be her best.
• She runs her own business, a very prominent coffee shop in the middle of town. The shop flourishes, and has gained fame throughout the town as the best spot to hang out with friends. It has become a hot spot, you could say. Thanks to the café, Suki is well off, and able to support herself, Char, and Navyne when she needs it. She lives with Amilliane and Charoia in a small townhouse a few blocks from the café.
• She is 46, and was born on November 18th.
• She is Navyne's sister, Amilliane's mother, and Charoia aunt.
Petpet: Dandan named Robby
Art of Ami:
Nothing with her current look, at the moment.
• Amilliane is your average teenager. She stresses out about friends, school, love, life. Mostly school. Growing up with a mother like Suki made her the ambitious person she is today, and she dreams of getting into Jerdana University, Altador's most presitgious school. Sometimes, though, Ami forgets her own breaking point. She still needs to learn how to have fun for herself.
• Despite the town expecting Ami to take a job at her mother's coffee shop, she sought work elsewhere. She currently works at the Headsville Bookstore. Amilliane lives with her mother and cousin in a townhouse near her mother's shop.
• She is 17, and was born on November 8th.
• She is Suki's (adopted) daughter, and Charoia's cousin.
Petpet: Schnelly named Cat
Art of Charoia:
• Charoia is a childish dreamer. She is young, naïve, and often times choose to remain ignorant over facing the truth. Her favorite saying is "Ignorance is Bliss", and she rather follows its meaning. However, this way of life often leaves her a target of bullying at school. Her peers mock her about her inability to dance, her determination to proof she can, and her obliviousness to the fact that she simply can't.
• Being a mere teenager, Charoia is unemployed. After all, a child's job should be to learn for the future, and to enjoy their youth. She lives with her Aunt Suki and cousin Amilliane in a house a few blocks from her Aunt's coffee shop.
• She is 15, and was born on July 23rd.
• She is the daughter of Navyne, the niece of Suki, and the cousin of Amilliane. Her father and brother are deceased.
Petpet: Altachuck named Alan
Art of Kam:
• Kambary is always the first one to suggest a vacation when things get out of hand. She loves to travel, and has made it her mission in life to visit every land. Kam writes regurally to her friends back home, and often brings back trinkets from her trips. She is quickthinking, curious, adventurous, and daring. She plans out each trip with care, but is always ready to try some new activity, some new food. Kam can't say no to an adventure.
• Her job is to travel, and document the customs of each land. The mayor looks to her notes to prevent or help situations in Headsville that have already occurred in other places. When home, she rents the flat above Snips or stays with Suki.
• She is 37 and was born on September 14th.
• Her parents are both alive, but have a strained relationship with their daughter. She does not visit.
Petpet: Biyako named Pandora
Art of Mo:
• You could say Mo is very in touch with her inner child. Despite being quite old, she acts rather childishly. She lives by the saying "growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional." She loves being around children, and used to work at a toy store in her younger years. Nowadays, her body just isn't up for prancing around town acting like a child. She doesn't let that bring her down, but she does miss when she could do more things. Either way, she is determined to live as much as she can. She isn't going down without a fight.
• She is a retired old lady who lives on a big old apple orchard with her best friend, Bergy.
• She won't reveal her true age, but claims to be "as old as dirt." She was born on April 30th.
• She has no family, but is very close to Suki and Bergy.
Petpet: Scado named Becky
Art of Bergy:
None currently. D: I can't draw Lutaris.
• Bergy is very loud and gossipy. She loves to talk, and will keep talking as long as there is someone to listen. Her favorite pastime is heading to 5th Street Café after she has closed her hair salon to sit down with a nice cup of hot chocolate loaded with marshmallows and harass Suki about her day. Her favorite topic tends to be about who stopped into her shop, although she often prods Suki with question's about Navyne. She is incredibly curious, to the point of being nosey. Her best friend in the world is Mo.
• She owns and works at a hair salon in the middle of town, which has a small apartment flat above it. However, she doesn't live there. Instead, she resides in a big old farmhouse on an apple orchard with Mo.
• She is 76, but quite energetic for her age. She was born on July 11th.
• She is Suki's godmother, and was close to Suki's and Navyne's parents. Both of her parents passed away several years ago. It is believed she had an older brother, but whether he is dead or alive remains unknown.
Petpet: Nuk named Ginger
Art of Navyne:
• She is clinically depressed due to her husband's early demise. However, Navyne was always an insecure and emotionally unstable woman. Her younger, more successful sister constantly outshined her during their teenage years. Suki had better grades, a better personality, and more friends. Navyne was the quiet girl who sat by herself in the lunchroom or read in the library. She never had many friends.
Even as she grew older, Navyne failed to blossom. She trusted few people and friended less. That was until she met Harry Moreau. He made her feel beautiful, and Navyne gave him everything she had. She was nothing without him; he was her life and love and future. His death destroyed Navyne. She fell into a deep depression she still struggles to escape. Her daughter, Charoia, is the only reason she is still alive. She is Navyne's connection to reality.
Now, Navyne is recovering. She's starting to see a future, although a foggy one. She paints, and she remembers, and she dreams of a future where nightmares don't exist. Her family is helping her heal.
• She does not work. She lives off her late husband's money (He was a successful business man and investor), and the insurance money. She lives in a large estate designed by her late husband.
• She is 50, and was born on June 13th
• She is the mother of Charoia and, Suki is her sister. Her husband died in a car accident some time ago.
Petpet: Darigan Kimbi named Theodore
Art of Swiss:
• Swiss is my permanent labrat; no character here.
Petpet: Huggy named Mr. Snuggles
Art of Cyrsei:
Petpet: Snorkle named Ulysses
Art of Tedsu:
• Ted is the biggest moron you will ever meet. The concept of "No duh, isn't that obvious" is completely foreign to him. He will say stuff like, "It is raining," when it is obviously pouring on everyone's heads, and always talks in simple sentences. He is absolutely obsessed with his petpet, Stella, and spoils her immensely. "Dumb blonde"* would be an accurate description of him if he had hair and was blonde.
• He is a weatherman, and joyfully refers to himself as "Theodore Su, the Weather Dino." He owns a small house with three rooms dedicated to "Stella-time".
• He is 47, and was born on March 22nd
• His parents live out of town. The only family he cares about is Stella.
Petpet: Snicklebeast named Stella
*I'm blonde. Don't say I'm being rude by calling people dumb blondes, because I know not all of us are as moronic as Ted.
Art of Merletto:
Petpet: Hermiteese named Patton
Art of Asucant:
Asucant's story lies outside of my main one. He is in fact not a part of "the town.
• Asu is the pet fish of a young, irresponsible girl, and is meant to be her "practice pet" before her parents think about getting her a puppy like she really wants. He has himself in a simplified mindset, yet like most beings, he has dreams too. He often wishes for company, and may have found some with the snail that now lives in his bowl with him, who he lovingly refers to as Friend. However, unbeknownst to poor Asucant, Friend is merely a plastic toy his owner dropped in one day. The toy brings him hope, though, which is just what the suppressed little goldfish needs.
• His only "job" is to survive and entertain his owner, Maria. He lives in a small cramped fishbowl in her bedroom.
• He is not yet a year old, and was born on January 5th, 2010.
• His owner is his only family; she is a five-year-old girl named Maria Banvir.
Petpet: Slugawoo named Friend
Art of Moxil:
Petpet: Miamouse named Mimi
Art of Twic:
None yet! I just got him May 1, 2011. Don't worry, he'll get some.
Twic's story sort of lies outside of my main one. He is not formally a part of "the town," but can interact with the pets that do live there.
• Twic is the most mischievous animal you will ever meet. He leaps on counters, knocks down shelves, and snataches food right out of your hand. He can be a bit of a bully, and always push his Spardel, Rex, around. His number one priority, however, is food. Twic loves to eat. He doesn't care if what he is eating will make him sick later or not.
• Dogs do not have jobs.
• He is no longer a puppy. Twic is six years old, and was born on February 1st.
• His owners include two teenage girls and their parents, and his "brother" is his petpet, Rex.
Petpet: Spardel named Rex
Like this page? Want one like it for yourself? Awesome!
Feel free to alter it however you please, but please leave the credit. :)
NEOPETS, characters, logos, names and all related indicia
are trademarks of Neopets, Inc., © 1999-2013.
® denotes Reg. US Pat. & TM Office. All rights reserved.
Use of this site signifies your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions