50 Secret Avatars that will Never be Released: Part One
Also by pseudo
NEOBOARDS - There are already enough secret avatars in Neopia to make your head
spin and we all wish a few of them were just a teensy bit easier to get. Thus
we bring you 50 Secret Avatars that will never be released... but pretend for
a moment that they were released...
50) The ‘Nobody Likes Me’ Avatar: Ever wonder why so many guilds only have
one member? It’s because they are trying to get this secret avatar.
49) The ‘n00b’ Avatar: Awarded to those who show exemplary n00bish behavior
in the chat boards. Unfortunately it’s not the type of avatar you really want
to show off.
48) The ‘Traumatized’ Avatar: This avatar will magically appear if you take
your poor Neopet to the secret laboratory one too many times and they happen
to change gender.
47) The ‘Flash Dummy’ Avatar: Be part of the 98% of Neopians who are really,
really bad at flash games - and proud of it!
46) The ‘Good Friends’ Avatar: Whoever can convince Illusion and Jhudora to
become everlasting friends will be granted this avatar.
45) The ‘Regurgitated’ Avatar: Wait, what’s this? I thought Turmaculus ate
that petpet last week!
44) The ‘I pwned Stoneman3x’ Avatar: The rarest and most sought after avatar
of them all. Just to get more Neopian Times entries than Stone means you really
deserve this one.
43) The ‘I Caught it from the Wheel’ Avatar: Spinning the wheels too much
may be hazardous to your pet’s health. At least this avatar will console you
as you wait patiently for the Healing Springs to heal your pet.
42) The ‘Defeated’ Avatar: For those who have never once won a challenge at
the Battledome. Also comes with a codestone or dubloon of your choice to help
train your poor, battered pet.
41) The ‘On Holiday’ Avatar: This little avatar is quite easy to get. All
you have to do is not log on to Neopets for over a year. In fact, 50% of Neopians
probably already have it, but don’t know it yet.
40) The ‘Cheap’ Avatar: What is the matter with you? You’re actually cruel
enough to leave your pets in the Cockroach Towers Hotel for 28 days straight?
Shame on you!
39) The ‘Omelette Champion’ Avatar: For feeding your pet nothing but Omelette,
day after day after day... until it goes insane.
38) The ‘Bad Artist’ Avatar: Your artistic skills must REALLY be bad if you
have this avatar. How many times have you entered the Beauty Contest and lost?
37) The ‘Rejected’ Avatar: Apparently you’re not witty or funny enough to
get your caption chosen, but maybe this avatar will console you.
36) The ‘Spoiled’ Avatar: No, no, no. This isn’t an avatar that you get when
you treat your pets well. You get this avatar when you have 50 rotten or spoiled
items in your inventory.
35) The ‘I got Bored and Gave up’ Avatar: Punchbag Bob was a little too much
to handle with just a basic lightening beam and a few snowballs. Tsk.
34) The ‘Red X’ Avatar: Revenge on those annoying little red x's!
33) The ‘Not Granted’ Avatar: Well, there’s a reason they call it the ‘wishing’
well. For the first time people are frustrated when they actually get their
32) The ‘Chain Letter’ Avatar: Just send this to 10 of your friends and you’ll
have good luck for the rest of your life. Coincidentally, most people get this
avatar just before they get the ‘Account Frozen’ Avatar!
31) The ‘Get it yourself’ Avatar: What’s with all these crazy faeries and
Neopets going around asking you to fetch things for them? Are their legs broken?
For everyone who has ever refused a quest.
30) The ‘Rename me!’ Avatar: You’ve saved one adorable pet from the pound,
but that rather unfortunate string of numbers just doesn't seem to fit their
29) The ‘No Personality’ Avatar: Shame on you for leaving your pet description
28) The ‘Gullible’ Avatar: Fall for one of those silly gimmicks that tell
you to post a message 10 times in the Neoboards for a ‘special’ reward? Show
all your friends just how gullible you are with this shiny new avatar!
27) The ‘Neopets is my Life’ Avatar: For people who stay online for 32 consecutive
26) The ‘Recluse’ Avatar: For people who have no Neofriends. I’m guessing
you probably need a hug.
25) The ‘Gross’ Avatar: Be a lucky winner of some gross food at Tombola and
you’ll find this avatar along with it.
That concludes Part One of our article. Look for the remaining “25 Avatars
that will never be Released” in an upcoming edition of the Neopian Times. Until
then, farewell and happy avatar hunting (for the REAL ones, that is).
Note: Taking anything said in this article seriously is probably not wise.
It’s all just fun and games.