Faerieland Employment Agency: Guide to Riches
Well, I assume you are reading this article because you want to learn more about the Faerieland Employment Agency. Basically, this job distribution center, located in Faerieland, is a place that has a list of many jobs for your neopet to do! For example, one job might say, "Find 4 Neocheckers Board Game in 35 minutes. Base Reward: 3,500 neopoints." You have 35 minutes to buy 4 Neocheckers Board Games and bring them back to the Agency. After you finish your job, you must return to that same page. You might get something like this. "Congratulations! You have completed your job! You finished in 1 minute and 14 seconds. Your final reward is 4,456 neopoints." Yep! You get a bonus for doing it faster than the time listed. The quicker the better! If you are planning to be in the top 50 workers, it's going to take a while. The top pet has done about 18,000 jobs. But who knows? Maybe you could be next!
I'm taking a big step here. I don't even know if I'll be able to do some of my tricks anymore! But I've made an enormous profit from the Faerieland Employment Agency. If you look at my profile, you'll see that my Usul has done under one hundred jobs. But, in my short one month on this account, I already have 600,000 neopoints! Of course, I do games as well, but I LOVE doing the jobs with my pet. In the past, I have done over 1,000 jobs, so I have experience. I have some guidelines that are always successful. And I'm about to share them with you.
1. Slow and steady doesn't win the race here. The faster you finish the job, the more neopoints you get.
2. You know how the list of jobs refreshes at the 10 of every hour? You know, :10, :20, :30, and so on. Well, I figured out that you can refresh 10 seconds EARLIER than that. A lot of people don't realize that, which saves you a lot of time.
3. Before I start even waiting for the clock, I like to have the shop wizard and my bank account open. Then, I copy the name of the item on to the shop wizard.
4. I like to start at the end of the list, and then look for the most expensive job. Like I said, not many people know about this either. You can choose to go to the next ten jobs, or you can go to the end. Because not many do this, I have a few more seconds to pick a job.
5. After you pick a job, look over your guidelines. Look at the item you need to get, how many of that item, and how much time you have to get that item. You can have one minute for a job, so be very careful, and fast as well. You can also have up to 59 minutes for a job. These are the best, because you get a very large time bonus, up to about 2,000 neopoints.
6. If you get an item such as a warf, you must select Exact Phrase, because there are painted warfs for sale as well.
7. I ALWAYS REFRESH THE SHOP WIZARD! It's a lot easier to buy five of one item in one shop than five shops. It saves time, which means a greater time bonus. So, even if it's not the cheapest, it's a lot easier.
8. If you notice, after you do the maximum amount of jobs, you can do more with your other pets. Yes, I realize that I don't do that with my Grundo, but I don't have much time to do 10 jobs a day, which, is almost two hours of waiting for a decent job to come into play.
SUPER JOBS TO THE RESCUE!
Well, not really. So many people are wondering if buying job coupons is even worth it. The answer would have to be a thumbs down. The prices for each job coupon are listed below. Try not to gasp at the prices:
The price for a green job coupon is about 62,000 neopoints.
The price for a blue job coupon is about 65,000 neopoints.
The price for a red job coupon is about 79,000 neopoints.
The price for a silver job coupon is about 105,000 neopoints.
The price for a purple job coupon is about 140,000 neopoints.
The price for a gold job coupon is about 175,000 neopoints.
The price for a pink job coupon is about 190,000 neopoints.
The price for a green Brightvale job coupon is about 245,000 neopoints.
The price for a bronze Brightvale job coupon is about 300,000 neopoints.
The price of a silver Brightvale job coupon is about 375,000 neopoints.
The price of a gold Brightvale job coupon is about 600,000 neopoints.
The jobs for even a green job coupon are only about 4,000 neopoints each. But, after you use the green job coupon, *poof*, it's gone. So, you might say to yourself, "Well, I can buy the best coupon, which is the Gold Brightvale Coupon!" First, that's kinda weird that you're talking to yourself. :) But if you have 600,000 neopoints in your pocket, be my guest! Although the jobs might be high priced, like 80,000 for one job, your coupon is downgraded after you use it, which means it will go from a gold coupon to a silver coupon. For example, if you were to buy a red job coupon, you would obviously go do your super job. But, after you finish the job, the ticket is downgraded to a blue job coupon, and then to a green job coupon. Plus, the cheaper the job coupon is, the cheaper the jobs are worth. You will definitely lose money from doing super jobs.
In no time at all, you will be a job wizard! Maybe you can make the hi-scores table! It might take 18,000 jobs, but you can do it! If you have any questions, please neomail me :P Have fun working on your riches!