25 Ways to Beat the Neopian Heat!!
Now that summer is in full swing I bet you find yourself constantly looking
for ways to escape the heat. Terror Mountain is suddenly a rather appealing
place, whereas simply making that daily trip to Coltzan’s Shrine seems like
an arduous journey. But never fear! For even on the hottest Neopian days there
is relief to be found; you just need to know where to look! I’ve offered some
suggestions that I hope you’ll find helpful. But, as always, I take no responsibility
for any repercussions these may have! Stay cool out there!
1. I hear the water temperature at Kiko Lake is pleasantly cool this time of
year. Why not stop by for a visit? Every pet deserves a relaxing get away every
2. Anyone up for a game of Rink Runner? Just be sure you don’t fall through
the thin ice or you may get more of a chill than you bargained for.
3. The Ice Cream Cart in Happy Valley is open for business, so long as you
have a card! That Mr. Chipper may seem like a cheerful fellow but I don’t think
he’ll be giving out any free treats, no matter how much things heat up in Neopia
4. Mika and Carassa love visitors. Stopping by their Igloo will provide some
much needed relief from the heat. And who knows, while you’re there you may
be lucky enough to find some great deals at their garage sale.
5. Taelia’s home sure is cold. But he warned, she loathes loiterers. If you
plan on paying her a visit you’ll need to do her a small favor… But the good
news? She may give you a snowball as a reward! That way, you can take the cool
home with you.
6. While she may not actually cool you down any, playing with a shivering Snow
Faerie Doll will at least remind you of the winter months! Plus, she’s just
7. Lucky for us Neopians, Snow Wars is in operation all year round. If you
decide to play a game you’d best wear your snow gear, however.
8. A fresh cool smoothie may be just the thing a hot pet needs to cool off.
You can get one in the Neopian Bazaar, but be warned… Some of their flavors
are something of an acquired taste.
9. I hear the Snow Paint Brush pleasantly chills a pet to the bone. However,
it is one time use only and leaves your pet susceptible to melting.
10. Hungry? Hot? Well I’ve got good news. Snowmuncher will not only cool you
down but it will also satisfy even the biggest appetite. Try the blue snow,
11. If you’re feeling brave Hannah and the Ice Caves may be just the thing
for you. But watch out for those booby traps.
12. Mystery Island may not seem like a very good place to go if you’re already
overheated, what with the Volcano and jungle humidity… But believe it or not,
Mystery Island is home to one of Neopia’s finest beaches. So grab your swim
trunks and get ready to dive in! Make sure to bring a towel, as that sand gets
13. For pets who crave a little action and excitement there’s always Krawk
Island. This adventurous little spot is just perfect for taking a lazy rowboat
ride around the lagoon and the ocean breeze keeps the island nice and cool.
But watch out for those pirates, you may be in hot water if you run in to them!
14. Too hot to leave your Neohome? Not in the mood for swimming? That’s alright!
Luckily there are many food items that are sure to cool you down. Ice Neggs,
for example, and Snow Pizza. Mmmmmmm….
15. Feeling lucky? The Scratch Card Kiosk in the Ice Caves is located in just
the right spot if you’re looking to cool off. While you’re there why not buy
a card? You might get lucky and hit the Jack Pot!
16. Did someone say snowball fight! Just be sure not to get hit with any yellow
17. If the Smoothies in the Neopian Bazaar weren’t to your liking you could
always stop by Happy Valley and pay the Slushie Shop a visit. Just stay away
from the Stone and Slime Slushie, really.
18. The Ice Arena in the Ice Caves is waiting for any pet bold enough to enter.
Watch the Arena floor, though; it’s slippery!
19. That tingly feeling on the back of your neck may not be from the cold if
you decide to stop by the Shop of Mystery on Terror Mountain. Tarla’s magical,
mystical wares are full of strange power. Be sure to handle with care!
20. For the ultimate in frosty fun why not pay a visit to the Snowager? Don’t
disturb him if he’s awake unless you want to be eaten. However, if you can catch
him sleeping you might score yourself some treasure. Or, if you’re really lucky,
he’ll hit you with an icy blast that you’ll be feeling for days.
21. I wonder if drinking a Freezing Potion would have negative effects? Well,
if you’re desperate…
22. If you’re looking to spend some quality time with your pet why not play
a game of Kacheek Seek? Both Happy Valley and the Ice Caves have plenty of great
23. I wonder what that mysterious patch of ice on the Southern side of Neopia
is? Maybe you could set up an exhibition to find out. At the very least, I think
it’s safe to assume it will be cold there.
24. Playing the Ice Cream Machine game might help make you feel better. Dodge
as much ice cream as you can while trapped inside this chilly factory. If only
it weren’t a dream!
25. If all else fails, why not try furnishing your Neohome with snow furniture?
You’ll need a strong air conditioner to maintain your luxurious new décor but
there’s few better ways to stay cool on a hot summer’s day in Neopia.