Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
19th and 20th April - Lutari Day
- Read all about two Kreludor pros, Derlyn Fonnet and Zenor Kevix! Their biographies are available for purchase at the Booktastic Books shop.
- There is a brand new page of Poems available, with titles such as 'I Am A Frowny' and 'Scratchcard Ambitions'!
- Welcome to this week's latest Neohomes Spotlight winner, sneaky_kid_2003's 'Playful Fun House', in Neopia Central!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Tyrannian Petpets Shopkeeper Image. 63 people guessed correctly, earning them 31,747 NP each.
- The Art Gallery has been updated with a new page full of great images for you to admire!
- Terence the Bowla has won the Petpet Spotlight this week!
16th April - Krawk Day
- Have a colourful Petpet Paint Brush or two in your inventory? Now you can paint your Yullie Electric or your Spardel Rainbow at the Petpet Puddle!
- Reconnection's Pet Page, 'Hissi Adoptions', has won the Site Spotlight this week!
- The latest winning Kreludor Cave Of The Week is called 'À la recherche de Sloth (Looking for Sloth)', and belongs to poupoubernard!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Blue Furwitch. Well done Furryball, Koroka, Beebo, Squashy, and all the others.
- Munch on a delicious cupcake while you curl up with a great book at the Neoboards!
- Rorru is a Gadgadsgame expert, and thinks she is Better Than You. Do you dare to accept her challenge?
- Happy Krawk Day! Krawks can now be painted in Transparent and Dimensional colours at the Rainbow Pool.
- Celebrate Krawk Day with new Poems titles such as 'My Amiable Krawk Skates' and 'Not So Lucky'.
- The winning User Lookup of the Week is Krawk Day themed and belongs to astropha!
- This week's Gallery Spotlight winner is by wintersunboheme and dedicated to Krawk Island!
- Judging by this week's new Caption Contest image, it looks like Neopians are having a great time at Mystery Island!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Ganuthor. 881 people guessed correctly, earning them 2,271 NP each.
- If you are a Krawk fan, you might want to check out the Art Gallery today. There is a great selection of Krawk-themed images up for view!
- Cap'n Threelegs is offering free training to Krawks that visit him on Krawk Day.
- Now the Krawk can choose from an assortment of wearables at the Clothing Shop. Wear all the pieces together, or separately!
- The Festival of Neggs is back! Find neggs from Kari's list by following her helpful clues. For every four Patterned Plastic Neggs you return to Kari, she will reward you for your efforts. Search for ten Plain Plastic Neggs for an extra prize every day. Happy hunting!
- The Poems page has been updated with brand new titles such as 'The Month Of Eats' and 'We Are The Three'!
- Have you been saving up for a Stealthy Krawk or Shadow Uni? Now you can visit Kauvara's Magic Shop for a brand new potion or two!
- This week's new Story Telling beginning was sent in by secant.
A knock sounded at the captain's door. "Come in," Captain McNab grunted.
It was Lucas, the deckhand. Captain McNab had to suppress rolling his eyes. Lucas was new to the team, and for a pirate-in-training, the green JubJub was almost completely incapable of acting like a true pirate. There were always complaints onboard about Lucas' unprofessionalism. Lucas was too naive, too gullible...
- Noone the Krawk has won the Pet Spotlight this week!
- Congratulations go out to Kitteny and Orion! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- The Festival of Neggs has decided to host the all-new Negg-Gazer this year! The Negg-Gazer is a mystical Chia who has the ability to read Crystal Neggs. If you bring him a Crystal Negg along with Sparkling Negg Dust from the NC Mall, he can tell you his prediction. Something tells us NC prizes may be somewhere in your future... ;) May good fortune find you!
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!