NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
19th and 20th October
- Corbin and Kell continue their efforts to figure out what happened at the Spooky Food Eating Contest. Their investigations have led them to a strange fellow named Baffington, who has quite a story to tell...
- The Ugga Shinies shop has a new wearable item that is not so shiny but rather eerie! This archway looks a lot like the one at the entrance to the Haunted Woods...
- Do you know what is spookier than an actual haunted house? A diorama of it! Actually, that isn't true, but we cannot wait to be scared by your Random Contest entries next week! The deadline to enter is the morning of next Friday, the 25th. Get out your most spine-chilling materials and start building! :)
- Who wants to send out friendly greetings during the scariest month of the year? The Neopian Gift Shop has rather ghostly and undead alternatives you can use!
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin. Head on over and vote for your favourite. You can also take a look at the three winners of the last round! Congratulations to Emmokalee, Deltiz, and xweetok_min!
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like The Eating Contest and Random Oddness.
- The all-new Halloween Spyderweb Gift Box Mystery Capsule is at the NC Mall! Help your Neofriends get into the Halloween spirit! If you are lucky, you will get plenty of gift boxes to spare. Just watch out for those webs!
- Maintenance Notice - Oh, did you see those lights flickering? It turns out something has been eating away at our wires. We are going to have to take down the site tonight to take care of this... technical issue. The Down for Maintenance Pteri will make a visit at around 11 PM NST until 1 AM NST. If you see that angry red face, don't worry! We shall return to you as quickly as you can.
- Feeling lucky? Why not take a stroll down to the Haunted Faire? Maybe you will get a lucky apple bob. Of course, Bart doesn't always guarantee nice prizes...
- Those Alien Aishas must have been in the mood for desserts. It is too bad that they haven't quite mastered the concept...
- There is a brand new selection of Poems available, with titles such as 'Ballad Of The Hungry Gelert' and 'That Cold October Day'.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Bubbling Pit - Maraquan Acara. 543 people guessed correctly, earning them 3,684 NP each.
- The Neohomes Spotlight is up again! Hooray! This week's winner is lindsaymarie84 for their beautiful Neohome, 'Shenkuu After Dark'.
- There is nothing like getting attacked by snot. Disgust your opponents with the latest items from the Haunted Weaponry shop!
- Wither the White Delfin has won the Petpet Spotlight this week!
- Don't forget to check out the Art Gallery today. There is a new page full of great images for you to look at!
- Visit the NC Mall this month to claim your FREE Halloween Barbat Goodie Bag! What Halloween-themed item will you receive? Find out today!
16th October - Jetsam Day
- It looks like Kell finally figured out the Magic Melody! Meanwhile, Corbin claims to have found catacombs beneath Neovia. An eccentric old Neopian might know more about this discovery...
- Do you have an extra Petpet paint brush handy? Now you can paint your Noak in Halloween and Stealthy colours at the Petpet Puddle!
- This week's Site Spotlight winner is greenstarrule, with their Pet Page, 'The Life of an Ex-Princess (And Follower of Dr. Sloth)'!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Maractite Naleap. Well done Amalia, Corvo, Nori, Saeyrn, and all the others.
- There are two new sponges at the Grooming Parlour that are sure to make bath time more fun!
- Watch out for those spikes! 'Voando (Flying)', by katicantar, is the winning Kreludor Cave Of The Week.
- This week's Better Than You challenger is Sophix II. Can you complete Assignment 53 before she does?
- Have you heard? Haunted Hijinks has returned! There appear to be spirits rising at the local graveyard. The only way to put these wandering specters in their place is with a crushing blow from a Menacing Mallet. Each time you take out one of the graveyard's 16 ghosts during the event (October 16th - October 31st), you will earn an exclusive Halloween-themed NC item prize. Head over to the NC Mall to pick up a mallet pack to send those ghosts back to their graves!
- Have you visited the Haunted Faire? Come on down to the Haunted Woods for a quick visit. You could even bob up an apple (or something else) while you are there!
- Follow Fearless Finnigan as he guides you around the most haunted locations in Neopia! His first two books are available for purchase at the Neovian Printing Press.
- A brand new Story Telling has begun, courtesy of tttxyv.
Turning away from the line, she began to walk along a winding path toward the Magical Bookshop. Maybe a good book would lift her spirits? She looked down, her hands buried in her jacket pockets. She suddenly bumped into someone, causing her to fall backward...
- If ghostly activity is an ordinary thing for you, then you probably won't bat an eye at the latest items from the Spooky Food shop...
- The Poems page has been updated with new works such as 'Read A Book!' and 'Stock Market Woes'.
- Congratulations go out to Shamsedeen and Brittanya! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- Heaven_Sent_713 the Bori has won the Pet Spotlight this week!
- It's an all-new Plumpy Costume Pack! To get into character this Halloween be sure to demand lots of bacon. ;) This costume pack features Plumpy essentials for the inner Plumpy in us all. Make sure to practice your surly expression all the way to the NC Mall!