Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
5th and 6th October
4th October - Grarrl Day
- Well, it appears that the winner of the Spooky Food Eating Contest was a cheater! We didn't say monsters were allowed to compete! Tsk tsk. What is Neovia coming to, these monsters just don't know how to follow directions. Tippens must know what to do!
- There is bacon, and then there is Plumpy, at the Magical Bookshop. Need we say more?
- Crazy_holly_ii's informative Pet Page has won the Site Spotlight this week. Be sure to check out 'Nyctophobia: A Kadoatery Guide'!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Ghost Vaeolus. Well done Fawkes, Juniper, Valie, Nevermore, and all the others.
- Courtneyb109's level, 'Can you see me?', has won Kreludor Cave Of The Week. We hope you have fun playing it!
- Magical Chomby plushies have been given a new look! They have an extra bright glow now! If you have one, be sure to take a look.
- Just how many potatoes are there? Better start counting, otherwise Alton Moughbry might become Better Than You!
- What happens when your nightmares come to life? Do you dare to find out with the new Living Nightmares Mystery Capsule? This latest item at the NC Mall is bound to be full of surprises to make you scream in terror. Time to flee!
- Looks like we have a winner! Scarlet is the true champion of this year's Spooky Food Eating Contest! We hope you enjoyed the spectacle. See you next year!
- The Graglops can now be painted in Faerie or Island colours at the Petpet Puddle. Don't forget to bring your paint brush!
- Ooh, spooooky! Zettajoule's Halloween-themed lookup has won User Lookup of the Week!
- This week's Gallery Spotlight is rory321363 for their gallery, 'Grarrl Culture and History Museum'!
- Who said scrap metal was useless? These latest creations from the Space Armour shop were created by using only metals from the space dump!
- It looks like the Grarrl in this week's Caption Contest image has eaten more than he could afford...
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Brightvale Berry Stained Glass Window. 769 people guessed correctly, earning them 2,601 NP each.
- The Art Gallery is featuring new artwork for you to admire!
- The 5th and final NC Collectible from the Defenders of Neopia II series has arrived! Get radiant, flowing locks just like Aisheena with the new Aisheena's Collector's Wig. This will only be available for the month of October at the NC Mall!
Also, this Thursday, October 3rd is your last chance to receive an NC Faerie Quest each day through the Faerie Festival. What will Delina, the Crafting Faerie, make for you? Accept Delina's quest and find out!
- Who will win this year's Spooky Food Eating Contest? Find out tonight at midnight NST. Until then, don't forget to cheer (or boo) the contestants!
- The Poems page has been updated with titles such as 'Simplicity Is Key' and 'A Neopets Obsession'.
- An expert artist has twisted balloons into JubJub and Skeith shapes! You can pick up these new items at the Toy Shop.
- This week's brand new Story Telling beginning was sent in by noxlyx.
Tears started to well up in her eyes as Marie looked straight ahead again. How was she going to rescue her friend when she couldn't even get past the entrance?
"I am afraid..." Marie whispered. "But I have to..."
- A very patient Neopian was able to capture some Draphlies and Fleaves! They are available for purchase at the Neopian Gift Shop - please take good care of them!
- Mbunnie101 the Bori has won the Pet Spotlight this week.
- Congratulations go out to Boriboriborineo and Tragedy! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- The Halloween Shop is now open! Visit the spookiest shop in the NC Mall for everything you'd ever want for Halloween and more! If you dare to enter, be sure to check out the Ragged Skeleton Wings, Baby Mustache and Monocle, and Elegant Ballerina Shoes and Tights. Visit the Halloween Shop!
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!