NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
5th and 6th January
3rd January - Aisha Day
- New Lost Password Form - We're making a few updates to the Forgot Password process over the next couple days - namely, it will no longer be a password request and will instead be a password reset! Once the changes take effect, you'll receive a link via email to reset your password if you forget it.
As always, double check to ensure any emails like this come from and link to a Neopets.com domain. If they don't, the email is a scam and you can report it at the Help Centre.
Keep your password safe from the Kiko gnomes!
- We heard there was a line of Erisims and Candychans at the Petpet Puddle but we can't spot any of them! Oh, here they are. They were being so stealthy we didn't even notice them!
- 'A Winter Ode To Scarves', 'A Risky Endeavour On Terror Mountain', and more new Poems titles are up for you to enjoy!
- A brand new Petpet paint brush has been discovered! This might explain the Stealthy new Petpets that we saw earlier...
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Golden Khamette Stamp. 1,272 people guessed correctly, earning them 1,573 NP each.
- Be sure to check out lucy_neo_cutie's Neohomes Spotlight winning 'Holiday Dwelling' in Terror Mountain!
- Hera the Plushie Faellie has won the Petpet Spotlight this week!
- Look, it's Feepit! And a Meepit, too. Bring them together at the Petpet Puddle and what do you get? The ultimate battle.
- The Art Gallery has a new selection of images up for view!
- Brr! The current weather is perfect for an icy warrior! Show how much cold you can withstand with the Icy Warrior Mini-Pack. This mini-pack features a helmet, armour, and boots for any winter adventure. You can find this new collection of chilly wearables at the Winter Shop!
- Happy Aisha Day! Aishas are now available in Elderly colours at the Rainbow Pool.
- Celebrate Aisha Day with Poems such as 'A Suspicious Ordeal' and 'Infamous Aisha Thieves'!
- The User Lookup of the Week is by goneviral and dedicated to the 'Aishas of Assignment 53'!
- This week's brand new Story Telling beginning was submitted by potential_ruler!
"The monster of the lake is a long-lasting legend about a great beast that protected the lake and its residents from danger. For years, the monster of the lake was celebrated and thought of as a blessing to the Kikos. That is... until the disappearances started."
- That poor Yurble Janitor has a lot to clean up in this week's Caption Contest image...
- Unkink the Aisha has won the Pet Spotlight this week!
- Congratulations go out to Brilus and Egma! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- Mistress_fortuna has won the Gallery Spotlight with their gallery, 'A Year in the Making'!
- The Exotic Foods shop has a couple of Aisha-themed dishes for you to taste.
- Cle2306's level, 'Carbure ! (Fuel!)' has won Kreludor Cave Of The Week!
- There is a grand selection of Aisha images up for admiration at the Art Gallery. :)
- If you are an Aisha, don't forget to visit Cap'n Threelegs on Aisha Day for some free training!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Pirate Bilguss. Well done Bootstrap, Benny, Barry, Guss Guss, and all the others.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was 158,456,325,028,528,675,187,087,900,671. 3118 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 1283 NP each.
- The Masked Intruder thinks he is Better Than You! What do you say to that? ;)
- We are looking for more creative Site Spotlight entries! :) If you have the perfect Petpage for us, please send it in. We would love to see your work!
- There are two new outfits available for extra adventurous Aishas at the Clothing Shop.
- Celebrate the new year with a brand new NC Collection! Start your Defenders of Neopia collection today with Lady Frostbite's Collector's Wig. This is the first item in the collection and will be available only for the month of January! Also, the Winter Shop is now open for you to visit and check out the latest winter must-haves! :)