Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
4th and 5th August
- The Neopian Gift Shop now has some gift candles that would suit any budget range!
- The Poems page has been updated with such works as 'Assignment 53' and 'An Encounter With The Lever Of Doom'!
- When you are in Shenkuu, you can visit the 'Villas at the Falls', which is the name of barnola's Neohomes Spotlight winning Neohome!
- Naka the Yellow Naleap has won the Petpet Spotlight this week!
- Spinach and artichoke have never been as tasty as when in these new pastries from Exquisite Ambrosia!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Deadly Dice Coffin. 678 people guessed correctly, earning them 2,950 NP each.
- We hope you like the new selection of images that are up for you to admire at the Art Gallery!
- The Words of Antiquity shop has two tablets in stock that have come from beyond the grave! *shiver*
- Now you can play Assignment 53 music while playing Assignment 53! Check out the Neopets Music page today if you want to download those catchy tunes!
- The winning Site Spotlight of the week is called 'The Dainty Donut', an adorable Petpage by jhudora96!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the C430 Autobot. Well done Roomba, Megabyte, R2D2, Roboso, and all the others.
- If you like cakes, jams, or jars, you will probably enjoy the two new items at The Bakery!
- Stan claims to be the best thief in Sakhmet and Better Than You! Show off your thieving skills and play against Stan in Grand Theft Ummagine!
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was 48. 3968 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 1009 NP each.
- The Kreludor Cave Of The Week is 'Unachievable', by _white_spirit_!
- *dreamy sigh* Neopets all over have succumbed to overwhelming charm for a reason! It's all because of the Daring Duos Collection, which starts with the stylish Hanso's Collectors Wig! All those fans will be swooning over your Neopet now! Hanso's wig is only available for a limited time (the hairspray starts to fail after a while) so get yours today!
- If you don't know what to get for breakfast or lunch, Hubert's Hot Dogs might have the answer for you!
- There is a brand new Story Telling beginning that was sent in by magic_scar!
'In the graveyard in the Werelupe Woods, there are three crypts: one for Sentries, one for the Exiled, and one for the Fallen. A handful of Neopians have attempted to traverse these crypts in search of untold riches, rare artefacts, and, perhaps, entrance into the Werelupe Burrows...'
- Unleash the power of the ultranova and supernova! These two new scrolls are available at The Scrollery.
- Staevo the Lupe has won the Pet Spotlight this week!
- Congratulations go out to Arjil and Amyufi! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- The Poems page has been updated with such works as 'Restocking 101' and 'Tsunami_Pirate, Commander Of The Sea'!
- There is now an Other Worlds Mystery Capsule at the NC Mall! What other worlds have the Alien Aishas seen in their adventures? (Hopefully they steer clear of Neopia Central...) If you're really lucky you can receive one of six limited edition bonus items - and they're all 8-Bit like the game!
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!