NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
8th and 9th October
- If you drop by Spooky Foods today, be sure to stop by and check out these delicio-- erm, make that slightly unnerving new foods. Watch your fingers. We think that pumpkin bites.
- 'Ode To My Pile Of Soot', 'The Tooth Faerie's Folly', and more Poems titles are available for your enjoyment!
- This week's Neohomes Spotlight winner is sushi__pei for their beautiful Neohome in Neopia Central.
- Treasure the Snowbunny is our latest Petpet Spotlight winner!
- If you are looking for a look that is a bit darker, then Kauvara might have just the morphing potion for you.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was S.M.E.L.T. Click to Play Button. 70 people guessed correctly, earning them 28,572 NP each.
- We hope you take the time to take a look at all the new images we have in store at the Art Gallery!
- All-new Costume Pack! Join us for a Deathly Union with this Costume Pack featuring a dress, wig, and roses for the fashionably undead. Available now at the NC Mall!
5th October - Nox Memorial Day
- If you cannot recognize the Tyrannian Petpets shop today, it may be because it now has a brand new look!
- dunning99's level 'Doors and Keys' has won Kreludor Cave Of The Week!
- Did you check out the new look at Tyrannian Petpets yet? If not, you may have to visit the shop very soon as there is a brand new Petpet available in the shop!
- Kauvara and Sophie have ventured deep into the Haunted Woods in search of a rare potion ingredient. Will they succeed in getting past the mutant Meepits and finding the mireweed needed to cure Kauvara's Kadoatie? Submit your entry for the next Story Telling installment and you could determine what happens next, along with earning a trophy, an item, and 2,000 NP!
- Advisor Broo is this week's Better Than You challenger. Go against him... if you dare!
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was 10 4 1. 6131 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 327 NP each.
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Tyrannian Doglefox. Well done Nathaniel, Holly, Deagol, Fang, and all the others.
- The Marlock and Horus can now visit the Petpet Puddle to get themselves painted Tyrannian.
- LAST CHANCE! This weekend is your last chance to get on the Case of the Mini-Mystery Capsule with the fifth and final Mystery Capsule in the event, the Gothic Feather Mystery Capsule! What will you get? Find out today by visiting the NC Mall!
4th October - Grarrl Day
- *Takes hat off and bows head* On this fateful day one year ago, the great villain, Hubrid Nox, lost his life. Today we mourn his passing and celebrate his eccentrically evil life. *wipes tear from eye*
- Wouldn't you like to add these latest stamps to your album? Well, the Neopian Post Office is the key!
- Visitors to the Neoboards will now be able to use special Smilies related to today's theme.
- Who said Nox couldn't have fun in the afterlife? It looks like he is having a blast in this week's Caption Contest image.
- We have a very depressing collection of Poems today, including such works as 'The Tragic Villain' and 'The Poem Inscribed On Nox's Grave'.
- Fans of Hubrid Nox may want to get ahold of this special shield, but where could it possibly be sold?
- This week's Gallery Spotlight mention goes to patagonian for their gallery, 'The Faeries' Ruin'!
- Today's winning User Lookup of the Week belongs to buri_guri!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Urchull. 70 people guessed correctly, earning them 28,572 NP each.
- Eek! A GHOST!!! Oh, it's actually just a Lutari. It appears that they can now be painted Ghost at the Rainbow Pool!
- It looks like today's Art Gallery selection also has quite a few tributes to Hubrid Nox.
- All-new Mystery Capsule! Something eerie lurks within the Spooky Tattered Mystery Capsule.. What will you get from this capsule? Find out today by visiting the NC Mall!