NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
23rd and 24th July
- Has anybody seen our old pal, Bug Eye McGee? Apparently the last place he was seen at was Krawk Is- ... Oh. Well, I guess we will go back to searching for Krawk Island, then. *sniff*
Where is Bug Eye McGee??
- For all you collectors out there, you'll be pleased to know that there is now a Collectable Card High Score Table! (Yay, finally!)
- Kauvara has something special in store for you at her Magic Shop, especially so if you've always wanted a Woodland Cybunny or Spotted Hissi! :)
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like Habitarium Break Strategy Guide and The Many Faces of Neoboard Smilies.
- Have ye heard? Krawk Island has vanished! Search everyday to find the Locked Treasure of Mystery Chests. Unlock them by purchasing Mysterious Skeleton Keys from the NC Mall!
- Wait, what?! Krawk Island is...gone?! If you don't believe us, go and see for yourself! All that is left of Krawk Island is a tiny speck of land where a strange fellow named Gavril McGill resides in a shanty. Can he be trusted? In any case, he is currently asking for your help to search for Krawk Island, so if you have a spare moment, any assistance would be appreciated! *rolls up sleeves* All right, let's do this!
We're guessing the sign didn't work out...
- In other less alarming news, Trunkards can now choose from two new colours when they visit the Petpet Puddle: Grey and Darigan!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Date Milkshake. 92 people guessed correctly, earning them 21,740 NP each.
- Ahh... 'Home Checkered Home'. Is that right? Well, it is the correct name of this week's Neohomes Spotlight winning Neohome that belongs to cmg_oh, at least!
- There is a brand new selection of Poems up, including such works as 'Rockin' in the Land of Rocks!' and 'Vandebart Biggsby and His Mysterious Hat'!
- Are those Petpetpets you see? They are actually two new P3-shaped erases from the Neopian School Supplies shop! (Don't worry, they are thankfully not P3 sized!)
- This week's Petpet Spotlight winner is Keeta the Lizark!
- The Art Gallery has been updated with the latest selection of images!
- U.S. Residents: Don't forget to claim your FREE virtual prize from our sponsor, Sony's The Smurfs! While you're there, watch The Smurfs trailers in Movie Central and play the Smurfy Central Park Patrol game to earn some Neopoints. It's Smurftastic!
- 2011 San Diego Comic-Con! Are you going to the San Diego Comic-Con this weekend? Well, Neopets is going to be there this Sunday (July 24th), starting at 10 AM! Come check us out at the Nickelodeon booth (#4113)! There will be artist sketches from 2 PM to 3:30 PM as well as a raffle at 3:30 PM! See you there! :)
- Step into the Smoothie Store to admire the new look and sample all the healthy items on the store menu!
Come in and see our fine selection of delicious smoothies!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Chomper. Well done Sonic, Chomp, Ricky, Marven, and all the others.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was Ruki. 4579 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 437 NP each.
- If you are the sort of person who can never go anywhere without a smoothie in hand, the latest item from the Gift Shop is the perfect item for you!
What flavour is it?
- The Kreludor Cave Of The Week is pyphracket for their cave, 'Explore the Caves'!
- This week's Better Than You challenger is Linae. If you think you are an expert at her own game, you should try to challenge her! ;)
- Two new smoothies have appeared on the Smoothie Store menu to help promote the brand new look!
19th July - Kiko Day (late)
- The latest pieces from Lampwyck's Lights Fantastic may provide quite a unique way to light up any room in your Neohome!
- The title of User Lookup of the Week goes to rawrimmakitty for their lookup, 'Star Gazing'!
- This week we have hopeforgotten's gallery, 'Fire v.s. Ice' as the winner of the Gallery Spotlight!
- The Coffee Cave has a couple of new mug designs to choose from!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Battle Magic Shopkeeper. 442 people guessed correctly, earning them 4,525 NP each.
- The latest Caption Contest image is all about Kikos! I wonder why?
- A brand new selection of images have magically appeared in the Art Gallery. (Actually, we just put them there.)
- Come celebrate the NC Mall's 4th Birthday! The gift is in the box with this 4th Birthday Gift Box Mystery Capsule. What will you get? Find out today by visiting the NC Mall Birthday Shop!
- Happy Kiko Day! The Kiko can now be painted Chocolate and Gold at the Rainbow Pool!
- 'Rapids on the Lake', 'Solar Fyre', and more Kiko Day Poems are up for you to read!
- Some tasty new treats have found their way to Kiko Lake Treats. Just in time for Kiko Day, too!
- Meiau the Kiko is this week's Pet Spotlight winner!
- Congratulations go out to Skeiba and light! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- Rosierambles has written a brand new Story Telling beginning for us!
When the dawn broke into Jared's room that morning, the young Kiko blinked his eyes open slowly. It was a new day.
Today wasn't just any day, though. No, this was the one day Jared waited all year for, the one day he looked forward more than anything else.
- We hope you like the selection of Kiko Day images we have added to the Art Gallery!
- Cap'n Threelegs will be giving away free training to all Kikos during the Kiko Day festivities!
- It seems that the Clothing Shop has two exciting new outfits in store for the Kiko today!
- All-new Superpack! Flutter like a Lady Blurg with this Superpack, featuring a dress, wings and a background! Available now at the NC Mall!
Baby Easter Gram
Mutant Easter Gram
Maraquan Easter Gram