Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
26th and 27th March
- NOTICE: The site will be down for maintenance on Sunday, March 27th, starting at 2AM NST. We are hoping the Maintenance Meepits will be done by 8AM NST, but it could last longer (you know how these Meepits are). Sorry for the inconvenience!
- Round 4 of the Daily Dare Staff Tournament has begun! Frenemies (snarkie and Twitterpate) and The SarcastiCons (LornaDesparow and DJ Skellington) are playing against each other in today's game, Turmac Roll. Vote for who you think will win this round and you can earn a prize.
- What's this? It looks like a brand new Petpet has been spotted hanging around Neopia! This Petpet is called the Aroota. :)
- The Random Contest deadline has been pushed to April 1st! Please send in your entries if you have not already done so!
- The Aroota can be painted Blue, Starry, and Ghost at the Petpet Puddle!
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.
- The Neopian Garden Centre has the perfect decorative items for fans and residents of Brightvale.
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like Petpet Companions for Dark Personalities and The Truth Behind the Wishing Well Avatar.
- Fruits away! Take down those puffy fluffies in our sponsor game, Danimals Coolision Blaster. Only the best launchers will make it through all 12 levels. See if you can earn a gold medal for every level! Play now!
- Round 3 of the Daily Dare Staff Tournament is over! The winner is... Star & Order! Give them a round of applause! Yay! Check back tomorrow for Round 4 and two new teams going up against each other!
Star & Order now have the sweet smell of victory and that is certainly better than the odor coming from The Team Your Team Could Smell Like.
- Now that Xandra has been turned to stone, you can visit her library as many times as you'd like! Take a look at the Xandras Library Background from Mystical Surroundings.
You still need to keep it down, though. This IS a library, after all!
- 'AAA: the Obnoxious Blumaroo', 'I Shall Defeat You, Aristotle A. Avinroo', and more new Poems are up for you to read!
- The Neohomes Spotlight winner of the week is _amarina_ for their delightful neohome located in Roo Island!
- The Petpet Spotlight goes to Nomi the Grey Faellie today. Did you know her name means 'nothing' in Old Shenkuu?
- The Neopian Music Shop has some rather unusual instruments for sale.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Faerie Bean Plant. 615 people guessed correctly, earning them 3,253 NP each.
- How will we ever solve the problem in today's Caption Contest image?
- If you really miss Xandra, you can now draw pictures of her looking angry. How, you ask? Why, by referring to the How to Draw page, of course!
- Look at the brand new selection of Art Gallery images we have for you today!
- This weekend is your last chance to get items from the Green Shop in the NC Mall! Don't miss out on items like the Stone Green Mystery Capsule, Emerald Green Dress with Shrug and King of Green Superpack. Visit the NC Mall today!
- The Desert Arms shop is looking good today! Oh, it must mean that they have a brand new look to show you!
Welcome to Qasala's finest weapons shop!
- The Kreludor Cave Of The Week spotlight goes to 'Caverna JubJub', a particularly difficult level by Bubu_lon!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Yoakie. Well done MrSmiley, Anemonae, Sydney, Yolk, and all the others.
- The Crumpetmonger thinks she is Better Than You! What do you think? Can you beat her at her game of choice?
- Stock up on your Sakhmet Battle Supplies today when you visit the shop to take a look at the two new Battledome weapons that have been added to their inventory!
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was sits Meridell. 2651 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 755 NP each.
- Sutek's Scrolls has two new scrolls that you can purchase from them! One of them is the Flaming Scroll, and the other one is... uhm... uh... we forgot.
22nd March - Chomby Carnival
- If you have visited Moltara a lot, you may have a pile of Shiny Obsidian collecting somewhere in your Safety Deposit Box... It looks like the shopkeeper at the Neopian Gift Shop may have had the same problem as he is now selling a Shiny Obsidian Foreground for you to use!
It's so shiny!
- Oki has won User Lookup of the Week with their brilliant space-themed Userlookup, titled 'Epic Space Battle'!
- The Gallery Spotlight goes to xboineo this week. Check out 'Abassyl's Wicked Garden Tea Party'!
- Head on to the Magical Bookshop today for two books that may come in handy for anyone living in or planning to visit Moltara!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Caption Contest #709. 855 people guessed correctly, earning them 2,340 NP each.
- Two new stamps featuring Moltara can now be purchased from the Neopian Post Office!
- Take a look at the brand new selection of Art Gallery images we have in store for you today!
- Find out what really goes on behind the scenes with the Easter Bunny in sponsor Universal's HOP scavenger hunt! Look for chicks hiding throughout Neopia, play games and activities, and watch the trailer to help save Easter!
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!