NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
23rd and 24th October - Symol Day
- In honour of Symol Day, we have made the Symol Clockwork Wind Up Toy into a wearable!
Symol Hole sold separately.
- 'Grey Symols of the Wailing Tunnels' and 'A Symol Takeover'? Looks like some great Symol Poems are now up for your enjoyment! :)
- These brand new Symol plushies from the Plushie Palace are just too adorable!
- A new Random Contest has begun! Good luck to all the entrants, and congratulations to last week's winners.
- Symols galore at the Art Gallery today. You may want to take a look if you are a fan!
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.
- Symols can now be painted Orange and Zombie at the Petpet Puddle!
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like A Guide to Halloween Decorating! and Tales From Number Five: The Three Faeries.
- Neocash Card Discount! You can get 20% off any $10 Neocash Card purchased at Target in the US from October 24-30. Find a store!
21st October - Balthazar Unappreciation Day
- A spooooky new wearable is now up for sale at the Neopian Gift Shop. Get one for each Neopet and scare all your friends!
- What are 'Those Lazy Faeries!' and 'Ode to Hanso and Brynn'...? Why, two examples of some lovely new Poems, of course!
- Another round of Faeries' Ruin themed images are available at the Art Gallery!
- Today's Petpet Spotlight winner is Boahs' adorable Bikiwan, Flight!
- The Sheet Covered Table and Sheet Covered Sofa have been made compatible for Neohome 2.0! Get them while you can!
- A Symol-themed image is the latest to grace the Caption Contest. Can you think of something witty to go with it?
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Eyrie Golden Hand Mirror. 1,368 people guessed correctly, earning them 1,462 NP each.
- A Neohome located in the Haunted Woods is our new Neohomes Spotlight winner. Go check out luminiussoldier1's fantastic home!
- New Costume Pack! Have you always wanted to dress up like a Meepit for Halloween? Now you can with the new Meepit Costume Pack complete with Headpiece and Costume Suit. Watch out for those Feepits while trick or treating though! Visit the NC Mall!
- Will Hanso ever escape from his jail cell? It appears unlikely, but he is a self-proclaimed master thief... Follow Hanso's exploits in the latest chapter of the Faeries' Ruin.
- In honour of Balthazar Unappreciation Day (what do you mean you haven't heard of it?), a brand new background has been released in Mystical Surroundings.
T-T-Those faeries aren't v-very friendly!
- UPDATE: Attention, all chatters! There is now a new "silencing" option in our infraction system. This means that if you break our chat rules you could have your communication privileges removed either temporarily or permanently. While you are silenced, you would not be able to post on the neoboards, send neomails, post on your guild, update your user lookup information, or communicate in any way with another player on the site. Normal warns, suspensions, and even freezes still apply to those who break the other rules - we just wanted a less harsh punishment for chat infractions. *nods and salutes*
- Those with the Balthazar Collectable Card in their possession will find that it now features new artwork!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Flerper. Well done Larry, Rodrick, Donalli, Tiffie, and all the others.
- Balthazar should be pleased by these two new books from the Magical Bookshop. They are all about tormenting faeries, after all!
- Today's Better Than You challenger is, naturally, Balthazar. Would you expect anybody else? ;) Beat him at his own game! (Though today he is not just capturing faeries.)
- There were still no correct answers for the Lenny Conundrum... As per last week, all submissions have been cleared, and an additional hint has been given.
- You may think you know everything there is to know about Balthazar's Neopedia entry... but perhaps you should check again! *shifty eyes* Psst! There is now a second article.
- The Haunted Faire is still open, with plenty of fun and spooky things to do. Visit the Apple Bobbing stand when you have a chance... you never know when you'll get a quest!
- The Spooky Food shop is just in time for Halloween with a brand new look!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Goldy Shop Blog. Nobody guessed correctly, earning them a sad frown from us. :-( (Okay, maybe if was actually a brief cackle, but that was it. We swear!)
- Today's User Lookup of the Week winner is raezyr, with their Haunted Woods themed lookup. It's almost TOO spooky!
- The Gallery Spotlight trophy of the week goes to dawgsitter. Their gallery dedicated to items with cracks is quite a sight!
- While you are visiting Spooky Foods to admire the new look, you may come across two new food items!
- If you are in need of some fun, the Art Gallery may be just the place to stop by!
- Trick or Treat! What will you get when you knock on the door? The NC Mall's 13 Days of Trick or Treat has begun and you can earn exclusive NC item prizes. You can purchase Halloween Bag packs at the NC Mall, lay them on the door step and see what you'll get. Will it be a Trick or a Treat? There's only one way to find out. Visit the NC Mall today!
- Some fine looking new Jetsam outfits are now available for sale at the Clothing Shop.
Take the soggy mac 'n cheese or else I bring out the frightful Jetsam!
- Make your day easier with a new collections of Poems, such as 'Just a Little Disorganised' and 'Hanso the Thief's Story'.
- The latest Caption Contest image is quite fitting for the season. :)
- Crazy_4_sushi wrote us a new Story Telling beginning, and it is up to you to write what comes next! ;)
The violins were not playing sweet music, he thought. No, the blasted instruments made a cacophony of horrid notes that comprised such a vile noise that he could not believe anyone could stand to listen to it. To the enthusiastic partygoers, though, it seemed that the music was absolutely angelic. Their minds were in a carefree state as they all enjoyed the lavish masquerade ball. He, however, was livid. A mere wall was separating the dark, narrow passageway from the ballroom. A mere wall separated him from his next... prize.
- Take your Navibot or Ombat to the Petpet Puddle for a new look perfect for Halloween!
- This week's Pet Spotlight winner is cutiekacheek_18. Hurrah for majesty18_15 and their Kacheek, cutiekacheek_18!
- Congratulations go out to FickleFriend and _jij_daar_! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- A sinister looking weapon is now in stock at the Haunted Weaponry! Ooooh!
- Follow your nose to find the Froot Loops before the Hungry Mummy in our Froot Loops Hunt sponsor game. Play Now!
Tribal Mystery Capsule
Maraquan Silver Markings
Playtime in Altador Once Upon a Time Turner