Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
3rd, 4th, and 5th July - Flotsam Day
- Lutra enthusiasts will be thrilled to see they can paint their Lutras new colours at the Petpet Puddle!
- NEW! - So what is that? Let's use the FAQ! Uh... ya... that usually wouldn't work since our FAQ system fails. However, we have updated our FAQ system to be new and spifftastic! Here are some of the changes you may notice:
So make sure you go and check out all of those things that you never really knew exsited and ask all of those questions to which you could never find the answer. (Remember we will never ask you for your password.)
- You will now be able to create and monitor the status of support tickets when you submit an inquiry. It may ask you to log in again. If so please don't worry, this is normal.
- The emails you receive from us will be quite pretty
- FAQs are now located in the searchable Neopets Support Center and you can give feedback and rate them! :)
- Looks like kiwilisa found a place in the Neohomes Spotlight with their home. Head over to Brightvale, to check it out!
- Bridget_Bloom will be happy to know that Ruben the Crystacat won the prize in this week's Petpet Spotlight!
- Defenders of Neopia: Series 2 - There appears to be some sort of disturbance happening in Tyrannia and the Defenders need your help! Do you have what it takes?
- Update - A few bugs with JubJub Power Bounce have been fixed. If you are still having trouble please let us know!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Green Kau Gnome. 605 people guessed correctly, earning them 3,306 NP each.
- Celebrate Flotsam Day early with our latest Caption Contest.
- Our latest Poems include such novelties as "Yelling and Yooyus" and "The Darigan Front". Enjoy!
- Decorate your brush your way in our sponsor game Spinbrush Super Search!
- The Meerca shopkeeper at Merifoods seems proud of his updated new look!
Now for some gruel!
- Also, don't forget to pick up one of these delicious new items at Merifoods when you visit!
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was Zebra. 2864 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 699 NP each.
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Petoot. Well done Tootsie, Platypook, Squackles, TootToot, and all the others.
- Please check out the new level CrazyMadness in this week's Pirate Cave Of The Week. Great work, goldfun4!
- Can you beat Uncle Tharg's score at Ugga Smash in this week's Better Than You? HE doesn't seem to think so!
- Are you Team Havoc or Team Reverb? Join in our sponsor KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Cheddar Explosions Dynamite Gaming Tournament, and see if you can help your team to victory and virtual prizes! Check it out!
- If you're ready for a vacation, head over to Mystical Surroundings for a Mystery Island themed background!
Where are my sunglasses?
- lianamaleno won this week's Gallery Spotlight. Please check it out!
- It looks like the Xepru and Icklesaur have some new colours available at the Petpet Puddle!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Haunted Shootery Click to Play Button. 616 people guessed correctly, earning them 3,247 NP each.
- The Art Gallery has been updated with some images just for you!
- This week's prize for User Lookup of the Week goes to haileyhead for their Zombie Usul lookup. Great work!
- The Altador Cup NC Challenge is nearing it's end. This weekend is your last chance to take the challenge and reach MVP! Play before July 4th to receive your NC item prizes. Get your game ticket and other Altador Cup themed items like the Altador Cup V Mystery Capsule and Ribbon Faerie Head Wreath at the NC Mall!
- Lampwyck's Lights Fantastic has a couple of neat looking lamps for sale.
- There is a new collection of delightful Poems including "To Wish Upon a Wishing Well" and "The Desire to be Faerie" for you to read.
- How...pretty? Send in your best lines for this week's Caption Contest.
- Get ready for the next part in our Story Telling contest!
"This is my favourite garden in all of Neopia, I think," Natasha said, inhaling the sweet flower-scented air appreciatively as she looked over the rambling, blossom-filled garden. Butterflies and Buzzers flitted from flower to flower, and each time the breeze shook the leaves, plumes of glittering golden pollen would stream across the garden. "I think the Neopet who lives in this Neohome must have one of every plant known to Neopia."
- Congratulations go out to Tanymu and Veii! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- Quiltelta takes the prize in this week's Pet Spotlight! Congratulations!
- Our sponsor Capri Sun's Disrespectoids Clubhouse Prize Shop and Video Gallery are open for business! You can earn Experience Points when you visit the Clubhouse and participate in its various activities. There are BONUS Points when you complete the Task List, watch webisodes, and much more! If you fill up the meter you can buy the prizes when they become available for purchase on August 17th! Also, don't forget to check out the new Disrespectoid, Moe, and play his new game, Shell Shock.
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!