NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
8th and 9th May
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like The Lazy Neopian's Guide to Restocking and Mastering Island Chef Academy.
- Add a bit of flavour to your shop with one of these new Shopkeepers!
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.
- If you are in need of an elixir you might try these new ones on sale at Lost Desert Medicine.
- Hey UK members! Only a few days left to earn your FREE 1,000 Neopoints! Visit our sponsor E1 Entertainment's Furry Vengeance hub page to find those Neopoints, watch the trailer, and read about the film. Neopoint scavenging hint: Run your mouse quickly all over the page and you should be able to dig them up. :)
- So how much wood can you stack without it falling? Maybe with this new foreground your Neopet will learn the truth.
Where are all of the trees?
- A new page of Poems is available for your reading pleasure with titles such as "A Moonrise Grim" and "A Sip in the Catacombs".
- It seems there has been a bit of an incident with an apple tree in the latest Caption Contest.
- The Art Gallery has been updated with some new art!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Nurako. 408 people guessed correctly, earning them 4,902 NP each.
- dariganchristmas and their Neopets live at King's Quarters, and they've just won the Neohomes Spotlight award!
- The latest Petpet Spotlight goes to Nevermore, a Ghost Vaeolus.
- If you live in the UK, have you dug up your 1,000 Neopoints on our sponsor E1 Entertainment's Furry Vengeance hub page yet? Once you've found them, don't forget to watch the Furry Vengeance trailer and enjoy some other fun activities!
- A visit to the Faerie Foods shop will reveal a new look for the Shopkeeper.
- A new Random Contest has begun! Good luck to all the entrants, and congratulations to last week's winners.
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Piraket. Well done Cheeko, Pickle, Cracka, Jack, and all the others.
- flamyble is the lucky winner of the latest Pirate Cave Of The Week award with their cave - Mazing.
- A new round of Better Than You has been released!
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was 4463741. 2913 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 687 NP each.
- As long as your Neopets are visiting Faerieland, they might want to visit the Faerieland Books and do some reading.
- Continue the Mystery Capsule Quest for Knowledge with the all-new Fyora Mystery Capsule! Also, this weekend is your last chance to get the Moltara Mayor Mystery Capsule. Bonus items await! Visit the NC Mall!
4th May - Hissi Day
- The Carma and Gathow can now be painted a different colour at the Petpet Puddle!
- This week's Gallery Spotlight award has been given to futuretxgovernor for their gallery devoted to UNSOLVED MYSTERIES.
- The latest User Lookup of the Week award has been given to uberpaolo. Well done!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Caption Contest #949. 4 people guessed correctly, earning them 500,000 NP each.
- Some rather unusual dishes are now available at the Tyrannian Food Shop.
- Hey UK members! Have you found your hidden Neopoints yet? Visit our sponsor, E1 Entertainment's Furry Vengeance, and see if you can dig them up! Scour the whole page for the prize and you shall be rewarded with 1,000 Neopoints! Don't forget to watch the Furry Vengeance trailer and read the film synopsis while you're at it!
- You can now be the owner of a Relic or Camouflage Hissi if you get hold of the right paint brush and visit the Rainbow Pool!
- The poetry gallery has some new Hissi Day Poems on display including "I'm a Hithi" and "Sock-Imitator Extraordinaire".
- Hissi fans will be happy to learn there are now two new Hissi plushies on sale at the Plushie Palace.
- A new Story Telling competition has just begun. If you want to put your writing skills to the test, why not give it a whirl.
"That'll keep them reading," Eunmi murmured to herself as she added the final touches to her article. At the top of the page was the headline "Three-Headed Vampire Hissi Spotted in Meridell!", which, in Eunmi's opinion, made a perfect companion piece for the other front page story about Dr. Sloth's secret double life. "You'll need a faerie to conjure you up some readers after Neopia sees this, Neopian Times. The Daily Neopia News will be the only newspaper in Neopia if I can keep this up."
- The Art Gallery has some new Hissi themed pictures for you to look at.
- If you own a Hissi, you will be able to claim free training all day from Cap'n Threelegs.
- Can you think of anything witty for our latest Caption Contest?
- Congratulations BigBlayne! You are the proud owner of a shiny Pet Spotlight award.
- Congratulations go out to Koierialla and Vedria! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- Whee! The Hissi now has a couple more outfits at the Clothing Shop to choose from.
Now what are you supposed to be?
- New NC Collectible Item! Dude, sport an awesome hair cut, with this month's item, Extreme Potato Counter Collectors Mohawk, the fourth item in the Gamers Deluxe Collection! This item is only available for a limited time. Visit the NC Mall!