Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
16th, 17th and 18th January - Elephante Day
14th January - Sloth Appreciation Day
- If you like worms and kelp you might want to pay a visit to Kiko Lake Treats.
- There are some Poems on display including "Treetop Shadows" and "The Fountain Faerie Dreams...". for your reading enjoyment!
- Captain Arf is quite an interesting Petpet and now you can find out more about him in this new Neopedia!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Moltara Town Hall. 2 people guessed correctly, their good eyes and ability not to spread the answer around just earned them 1,000,000 NP each.
- cintiazinha insisted you to visit their Neohomes Spotlight winning house, located at 2594509, Roo Island.
- Can you think of something witty for the latest Caption Contest?
- This week's Petpet Spotlight goes to Meseni the Mutant Ona, owned by Maijitesa.
- Sakhmet Battle Supplies has some wonderful new weaponry on sale.
- *sounds of laser fire erupt from the Neopets office* Hahaha, that's right! Run you little fools I'll not be-- oh, what's this? It appears they fled without finishing up the news. How convenient.
- Seems they had another useless little trinket planned. How trite. I'll just delete that and replace it with something far superior. There, now Wind Up Dr. Sloth Toys are wearable. Use them to start your own armies in my name. If you need more minions, try visiting the Neocola Machine. Remember, Neocola is good for you. Drink lots.
Go forth! Attack anything cute and fluffy!
- Let's see what other drivel they had planned for you... ugh. *hits delete key* This Site Spotlight, a Neopian's Guide to Sloth by stromatolite, is much more suitable.
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Orbulon. Vile, but what's done is done. Congratulations, Space Ball, Shamus, Ellipse, Gemini, and all the others. Don't worry; you won't have to suffer with such names much longer...
- Ahh, here is some good news finally! It seems my experiments from this morning worked. I order all you Flowper and Tasu owners to immediately report to the Petpet Puddle and paint your minions mutant.
- Oh look, more ridiculous furniture to clutter your precious Neohomes with. You might want to check to make sure they're fire resistant before you purchase them... *grins*
- For those of you who are foolishly still playing games and not already fleeing, you can enjoy this week's Better Than You before you perish.
- It seems a new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was Year 8. 98 of you pitiful Neopians guessed the correct answer earning yourselves 20409 NP each. A trifling sum. You should donate it to my non-profit fund that helps support the inhumane treatment of Grundos.
- Before I reduce Neopia Central to rubble, you should visit Hubert's Hot Dogs and enjoy a last meal.
- It seems they've written another Neopedia about a... dancing Grarrl in a dress? What is this? I don't even...
- Quickly moving on! *shudders* I've deleted more images of cute furry things, and have dedicated this week's Art Gallery to my amazing, charming, and handsome self for you to all enjoy. No need to thank me. Just pay tribute.
- Oh look, another Pirate Cave Of The Week. I hope you perish horribly in libelula45's devious cavern that they have chosen to call sin_titulo.
- Does this never end? Argh. My patience is growing thin. Here, enjoy some Sloth "Fun" Images. Plaster them wherever you can to show your allegiance.
- It seems some of you are already grovelling to get on my good side by attempting to flatter me with poetry. Now we're getting somewhere. You can visit today's Poetry Gallery...
- Buahahaha! They had this written: "This is the last week to get Superpack Sale items at the NC Mall! Choose from the Leafy Superpack, Defender of Neopia Superpack, Maraquan Exploration Superpack or the Miss Tennis Pro Superpack. Visit the NC Mall!". Yes, scamper along and quickly buy superpacks. I'll won't target you first. I promise. *cackle*
- *crashing sounds* Curses! It seems your precious "TNT" have regrouped for now. No matter, they can't save today's news. *hits button* BUAHAHHAHAHA!
12th January - Festival of Buzz
- These two new books are good references for any engineers that are bored.
- concard has earnt themself the User Lookup of the Week with none other than a Buzztastic theme!
- The latest Gallery Spotlight winner is tanner_73! Congratulations.
- There are two new flavours of strudels on sale at the Crumpetmonger!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Spooky Korbat Stories. 1,539 people guessed correctly, earning them 1,300 NP each.
- New NC Collectible Item! Complete the Heroes and Villains Collection with this month's item, Jeran Collectors Sword, the sixth item in the collection! This item is only available for a limited time. Visit the NC Mall!
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!