NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
1st, 2nd and 3rd January - Neopia enters Year 12!
- Happy New Year from everyone at Neopets!!! We hope you have enjoyed the past year's events and are looking forward to lots of new and exciting things coming up. News will return again on Monday!
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like Help Chatting - A Neopian Hobby and The Crazy.... Neoplants?.
- A new Random Contest has begun! Good luck to all the entrants, and congratulations to last week's winners.
- Celebrate the New Year with this Christmas Gnorbu Cracker from the Toy Shop.
- The 1,200th edition of the Poetry Contest is New Year's themed and now available for you to read.
- Can you think of something witty to enter in this latest Caption Contest?
- The Weather page has been updated, so if you have been wondering what the weather is like in Altador you now can find out! :)
- Well done neemers, You have just been awarded this week's Neohomes Spotlight award, thanks to your lovely home at Miss Twilekia's Boarding School for Pets and Petpets.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Tonu Day 2005 Background. 1,336 people guessed correctly, earning them 1,498 NP each.
- A new page of user submitted art is now on display in the Art Gallery!
- Shirley the Darigan Vacana is featured in the latest Petpet Spotlight. Well done!
- We know you're gearing up for 2010, and that means strutting your stuff for all to see! Why not get your groove on with our latest sponsor game, "Dance Dance Refuel," and see if you really have the best moves?
- Decorate your home with this shiny centerpiece that is now on sale in the Furniture Shop.
- _Wynter_ has just won the latest Site Spotlight award with their website - Invaluable Ice.
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Moltenna. Well done Malice!
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was CCCCEGGHHJMNOOSSSTWY. 2418 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 828 NP each.
- There are some garden and furniture pieces that can now be placed in the new Neohomes!
- Don't forget to play lots of games in order to send 10 scores in celebration of Neopets 10th Birthday! The celebration ends on January 4th and you won't be able to send 10 scores after that day.
- Lisha has stepped up to become the next Better Than You challenger.
- Dare you attempt marcargo's Pirate Cave Of The Week - Falling?
- It's New Years at the NC Mall! Celebrate the with the Bright New Year Mystery Capsule or get dressed up with the Festive Gold Jacket! Ring in the New Year and visit the NC Mall!
29th December - Ogrin Day (late)
- The new year is almost here, so you might want to check out these new Shopkeepers!
- Congratulations to deboratibi for winning the User Lookup of the Week. Yay for you!
- ASTROSCOPES - the 12 signs of zodiac is a rather unique gallery owned by charmedex. Unique galleries make great Gallery Spotlight winners, you know.
- The Spyven and Magaral can be painted new colours at the Petpet Puddle.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Castle Battles Screenshot. 1,361 people guessed correctly, earning them 1,470 NP each.
- This week is your last chance to get the Kass Collectors Armour at the NC Mall! This armour is the 5th item in the Heroes and Villains Collection and will only be available until the 31st. Visit the NC Mall!