NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
19th and 20th September - Poogle Parade
- Extreme Faerie Cloud Racers is here and waiting along with our New Game Challenge. If you beat AAA or Abigail's scores you can earn prizes. You can also take on Lulu in the NC Challenge for an additional prize. You can buy a New Game NC Challenge Game Ticket at the NC Mall!
- We have a new page of Poogle Poems for you read including "The MSPP and the Plushie Poogle" and "Racers Five".
- Poogles can now be transformed into Maraquan and Shadow versions at the Rainbow Pool!
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like Culture Shock: Observations in Altador and Fyora's Wings.
- Be sure ye take yer Poogle to see Cap'n Threelegs on Poogle Day fer free training.
- The Tyrannian Food Shop has some rather nice foods for you to try this Poogle Day.
- You can choose from two new Poogle Buddy Icons!
- The current Random Contest will continue on for another week! Good luck to all the entrants.
- Add a little Poogle to your life with this new Background.
- If you or your Neopet like Poogles then there are some new grooming products with a Poogle theme on sale at the Grooming Parlour.
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.
- There is a new page in the Art Gallery dedicated to Poogles!
- Poogle plushies are all the rage in the Plushie Palace today!
- New Faerie items in the NC Mall! Celebrate the Faerie Festival with items in the Faerie Shop like the new Faerie Cave Background. Visit the NC Mall!
- Join the faeries in their festival this year. Fyora has started the Faerie Festival a bit early and is inviting all Neopians to come and join the festivities!
- If you are craving a hot dog you might want to try one of Hubert's new hot dog creations!
- Stop by the Poetry Gallery when you get a chance and you will see some new poems including "Ode to a Gummy Rat" and "The Curse of the Werelupe".
- Have a little fun with these new Fun Images!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Blueberry Buzz Gateau. 616 people guessed correctly, earning them 3,247 NP each.
- Some new toys have shown up at the Toy Shop.
- This week's Neohomes Spotlight award has been given to _maiden_of_meridell_ for The Altador Garden Enthusiasts located at 1660878, Altador.
- Petpet Park needs your help again, to participate in another Petpet Park Beta Load Test on Friday, September 18th from 4-5 p.m. NST! We need as many people as possible to play in the Park (customising, playing games, chatting, etc.) and as a reward for your help, we will have another brand new exclusive wearable item for the low, LOW cost of one Park Point. Please go to PetpetPark.com for more info!
- Some explorers seem to have encountered Triffins in the latest Caption Contest.
- Nerranda of Altador has just won this week's Petpet Spotlight award.
- If you own a Tralbak or a Spyven and have the right paintbrush, you might want to drop by the Petpet Puddle.
- Continue the Adventure with the Krawk Island Mystery Capsule! The third Mystery Capsule released in the Great Mystery Capsule Adventure. Also, this weekend is your last chance to get the Mystery Island Mystery Capsule! Track your progress here!
- The Neopian Music Shop has added a few horns to their collection.
- All Faeries and faerie Neopets are rejoycing that Faerieland has had a bit of a makeover. Oh and even that little blue Grundo plushie of prosperity has had a little bit of an update. ;)
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Crystacat. Well done Catnipster, Pearl, Totoro, PeanutButter, and all the others.
- Add a bit of beauty to your life with some flowers from the Gift Shop.
This is a LOT of flowers!
- Can you beat Alton Moughbry at Maths Nightmare in this week's Better Than You contest?
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was Borgarigmus the Lupe. 2094 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 956 NP each.
- There is a new Neopedia article all about Captain Tuan!
- International Talk Like a Pirate day is quickly approaching. Here is a new Greeting for you to send to your friends!
- Arrr... Thar be a new Pirate Cave Of The Week to test ye wits, created by 4thofmay.
- No one is quite sure where the Alien Aishas came up with these foods, but ewww....
- All of KC's postcards have been sent! Have you found them all yet? You only have one day left to complete our sponsor activity KC's Space Scavenger Hunt and win that exclusive grand prize!
15th September - Annual Chocolate Ball
- Add a bit of magic to your life by getting something from Magical Marvels.
- susuesue's User Lookup of the Week has proven it's worth.
- Escape the heat of Tyrannia by colouring this new Cave Painting.
- petitehirondelline wins this week's Gallery Spotlight with their Belles a Croquer gallery.
- Every good Scholar will be excited to pick up these new scrolls from Sutek's Scrolls!
- If you have been searching for a new Shopkeeper one of these Petpets might be perfect.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Bruce - Green Spaceship Shopkeeper. 630 people guessed correctly, earning them 3,175 NP each.
- Eat, drink and be merry while eating these foods from the Exotic Food Shop.
- Today's the last day to get the Mysterious Morphing Experiment at the NC Mall! (Mystical Rain Shower today, ??? tomorrow). You can get it today and watch it morph! Visit the NC Mall to learn more.