NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
2nd and 3rd May - Lupe Day
- Don't forget to say hi to your favourite lawyer for Law Day!
- Can you help Katsuo the Kougra inprove his skills in the new game Top Chop?
- If your Neopet is feeling particularly scholarly, why not treat them to one of these new law Books?
- There is a new page of NeoQuest II-themed Poems in the gallery.
- The Toy Shop has a rather fun gavel on sale.
Court is in session!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Caption Contest #686. 279 people guessed correctly, earning them 7,169 NP each.
- If you enjoy law then you might want one of these new Buddy Icons.
- The Chocolate Factory has some tasty new candies on sale.
- The latest Neohomes Spotlight award has been given to eugenia196, owner of 363149, Faerieland.
- The final Caption Contest of the week has just gone live.
- The lucky winner of the latest Petpet Spotlight award is a Floobix called Sooty.
- Lawyers have never looks as cute as these plushies from the Plushie Palace.
- Many thanks to those of you who volunteered your time to play the Double Key Spectacular Unfortunately, due to a bit of a technical snafu, we will be unable to award prizes. However, we're planning to reschedule the event soon, so please keep an eye open for the new date.
- If you think Rotten Egg Salad or Snail and Corn Gelatin Parfait sounds tasty you might be an Alien Aisha...
- If your Neopet doesn't seem to be showing up or is an image of a cog/wheel, then go to the Customisation Application and add something to their outfit or remove something. Then save your Neopet. You can then change your Neopet back to how you want it and save again. This should fix your Neopet's picture.
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Noak. Well done Noo, Frooi, Rock, SeaBear, and all the others.
- dragonstorm_75 and Illumiru should be very pleased with themsleves, they have just won this week's Site Spotlight award.
- Please join us for Double Key Spectacular on Thursday April 30th in Key Quest and receive free rare virtual wearable items. You must enter a Key Quest game sometime between 4pm and 5pm NST (Pacific Time) to qualify for the virtual prizes. In order to get all three prizes you will have to play for the entire hour.
- Do you have what it takes to beat Taelia's score for this week's Better Than You competition?
- Relax and enjoy this new Lutari Background.
- If your Neopet hasn't been able to find the perfect Petpet then maybe they will like the Spyrabor from the Maraquan Petpet Shop.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was 1042. 3109 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 644 NP each.
- Have a bit of fun today by bringing out those crayons and markers to colour this new Desert-themed Colouring Page.
- The Pirate Cave Of The Week goes to exeltiqua for the Malachite_Mines. Well done!
- clean up your adorable Neopet with some of these Grooming items.
28th April - Cybunny Carnival
- Stock up on your favourite School Supplies.
- The User Lookup of the Week goes to kittycatlvr1220 for their rather adorable Cybunny-themed lookup.
- Update your shop or gallery with a new Shopkeeper.
- Congratulations to ruzki22 for winning the Gallery Spotlight with The Warfery.
- The Cybit can now be painted Green and Yellow at the Petpet Puddle!
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Fruit Stuffed Jacket Potato. 768 people guessed correctly, earning them 2,605 NP each.
- Adorn your desktop with this tasty new Chocolate Tiled Background.
- This week's Meridell Castle Spotlight goes to courtney12181998, creator of Level Of Doom!!!!!!. Well done!
- If you like coconut you will enjoy these new beverages from the Coffee Cave!
- Visit our Sponsor Capri Sun Disrespectoids Rec Center to play games, feed your Neopet a wacky, fruity treat, and find all of the Disrespectoids to earn a special virtual prize!