NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
19th and 20th April- Lutari Day
16th April - Krawk Day
15th April- Grey Day
- If you own a Hissi, you can now paint it Grey at the Rainbow Pool. *sigh*
- If you stop by the catacombs, you will see some Poems. They shouldn't put you to sleep.
- Now all Neopets can add a bit of grey to their look thanks to the Grooming Parlour.
- There is a new rather grey themed Desktop Background for you to choose.
- Well done neopiaonline0, your course - Breakthrough has just earned you a shiny new Minigolf Spotlight award.
- There are some rather dreary grey themed pictures for you to look at in the Art Gallery.
- If you are feeling a bit grey today you might like this new background or flower...
- If you have the energy, you might put your creative writing skills to the test with the new Story Telling competition.
Putting a paw to her forehead, Yvori slowly sat up. All around her, the land was desolate and as grey as the sky above. She almost cried out in shock. Worse than that, though, was the crushing sadness that dropped over her like a heavy velvet cloak. After the joy that the springtime picnic had inspired in her, the sadness felt even more shattering.
- A new Caption Contest has begun.
- If you want you can give your Neopet some of these unappetising looking new foods.
- This week's Pet Spotlight award has been given to a Lutari called OlimFabula.
- Congratulations go out to daydreyan and Burgess75. Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants.
- Now the Candychan, Filamen, Drackonack and Spyder can be painted grey at the Petpet Puddle. Hoorah.