NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
26th and 27th January
- Quiggle are hopping with joy because they can now be painted Speckled at the Rainbow Pool!
- The latest Site Spotlight award goes to the_hotdog_hut and The_HotDog_Helper.
- Stamp collectors will be pleased to hear that the Post Office has released some new Shenkuu stamps.
- Do you really think you can beat Gilly in this week's Better Than You?
- You can now watch a snowball fight without the chance of getting hit with this new Screensaver.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was LCOHW. 2681 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 746 NP each.
- These fire Neopets seem to be having a lot of Fun.
- If you want a chance to have your videos viewed by others on Neopets why not submit them?
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Florta. Well done Flower, Nuffi, Tahla, Betty, and all the others.
- Dare ye attempt goldenrod111's Pirate Cave Of The Week - Storeroom?
- The Healthy Food Shop has some rather interesting new juice flavours.
- Today is randomly themed Math and Numbers Day!
- A these Plushies are the perfect gift for someone who likes numbers and math.
- Well done mytearsofblackblood! You are the latest User Lookup of the Week winner.
- A plethora of writing is displayed in the Poetry Gallery.
- A new Caption Contest has begun, can you think of something witty?
- You shouldn't play with your food, but maybe you can calculate with this food from the Food Shop.
- If you are interested in the number three, you should pop by tacat's Gallery Spotlight award winning gallery - Three Spree!
- Mystical Surroundings believes you might be interested in this fun background.
Ah... 22 has to be the answer!
- A new Story Telling competition has begun!
Remmi drew out a large handkerchief, sniffled, and blew her nose. Still covering her face, the Kacheek took the dusty, ancient book in her hand and carefully stacked it in a box.
"Bless you," Wrissen said, as the Gnorbu poked her head up above the ladder. "Did you run into something particularly dusty?"
- Congratulations go out to Matazo and Laluzi! Each has proven spiffier than the rest in the Customisation Spotlight. Voting for this week's contest has begun. Good luck to this week's entrants!
- There are some new pictures for you to look at in the Art Gallery.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was
Edna's Shadow Screenshot. 154 people guessed correctly, earning them 12,988 NP each.
- This week's Meridell Castle Spotlight award has been given to joeybs with level - Below the Crypt.
- Mathematians are great at many other things too. The Book Shop agrees and has some new books to prove it!