NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
9th and 10th June
8th June - Petpet Appreciation Day
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like The Giant Meepit of Peace, A Revolution? and The REAL Petpet Rescue.
- This week's Neoadventure Spotlight goes to lara_316 for The Quest for the Rainbow Krawk.
"Your curiosity overtaking you, you decide to go up on deck to investigate. You grab a net and haul the bottle into the ship. You try to see what's inside, but from the looks of it, it just appears to be full of murky water. As you look at the underside of the bottle, you notice an emblem etched into the glass..."
- If you are looking for a new instrument, maybe you will like one of the new ones from the Music Shop like the Vibraphone or the Sitar.
- Site Update! - Now when you send anyone items, they have the option to accept or reject the item. If they do not respond in 48 hours, the item is returned to the sender.
- If you are a fan of the Koi, you may be interested in this new Shop Blog.
- You might be seeing more Elephante, Hissi, Kau, Lupe, Pteri, Scorchio, Techo and Yurble wearing the Blue Newsboy Hat.
Why I oughta...
- Altador Cup! - There are going to be some great matches this weekend. Make sure you catch some of these such as Maraqua vs Kiko Lake and Mystery Island vs Shenkuu.
- The latest videos are out and ready for you to view on Neovision! Why not take a look at some of these great videos like Little Green Riding Hood or Neostuff - Fun With Battling. Congratulations to the winners! If you want a chance to have your videos viewed by others on Neopets why not submit them?
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.
- The Smoothie Shop has some new flavours of Krawkade on sale!
- jbn123456789 has won the Faerie Caves Spotlight award thanks to their level - Lutari Labyrinth.
- The Blumaroo, Bruce, Chia, Kougra, Lutari, Moehog, Ogrin, Ruki can now wear the Black Derby.
- A new Random Contest has begun! Good luck to all the entrants, and congratulations to last week's winners.
- In celebration of the Altador Cup, Zazzle has some new merchandise that you can buy!
- Today's news is proudly sponsored by the Petpet Protection League, who have declared it to be Petpet Appreciation Day!
- A new Petpet has been found and is for sale at Legendary Petpets.
- There is a new page of Petpet-themed Poems.
- Petpets love to have fun, and these Fun Images are just some examples of things your Petpet might enjoy.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Selwick Phoss. 190 people guessed correctly, earning them 10,527 NP each.
- The Elephante, Grarrl, Hissi, Kiko, Moehog, Peophin, Uni, Yurble, Koi and Krawk can now wear Edna Costume Hat.
Who said witches can't be nice?
- Well done ayshlinn! You should be very proud of your lovely home at 309980 Winding Wood Drive, Neopia Central. It has just earned you this week's Neohome Spotlight award.
- We have a new page of Petpet-themed fan art for you to enjoy in the Art Gallery.
- Altador Cup Update: So far Krawk Island and Roo Island are the only teams that have won every game. Can they keep it up or will some other team like Lost Desert rise in standings.
- Your Petpet will be very grateful for any of these fun items from the PetPet Supply Shop.
- This week's Petpet Spotlight award has been given to a Ditsy called lynncheng.
- It looks like some Petpets are being a bit mischievous in our latest Caption Contest.
- There are some tasty food for sale today at the Food Shop.
6th June - JubJub Day
- Stamp collectors will be thrilled to know that there are some new Altador Stamps available at the Post Office.
- Congratulations ganardi and Phyraxus. Your website - A Beginners Guide to Mutants has earned you this week's Site Spotlight award.
- The Smarmy Monocle is now wearable by the Bori, Jetsam, Kacheek, Kau, Korbat, Kougra, Usul, Zafara, Poogle and Tonu.
Eh? What did you say?
- Can you beat Edna's high score in this week's round of Better Than You?
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Mutant Ona. Well done Snuggles, Starsky, Wingry, Nithy, and all the others.
- Altador Cup Update: Krawk Island, Darigan Citadel and Roo Island seem to be at the top of the scoreboard currently! What will happen today?
- Watch out for these Gnome-themed Fun Images!
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was Polarchuck. 3972 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 504 NP each.
- The Blechy Hat can now be worn by the Blumaroo, Bori, Buzz, Chia, Koi, Kyrii, Lutari, Shoyru, Tuskaninny and Uni.
Do you want to play in the snow?
- Arrr... Dare ye attempt stevethemeave's devilishly hard Pirate Cave Of The Week - Dramatic Arrows?
- These foods look rather interesting.
- The Buzz, Eyrie, Gelert, JubJub, Kougra, Kyrii, Nimmo and Ruki can now wear Edna Costume Hat.
Now I will get you! HAHAHA!
- JubJubs can now be painted Split or Ice. Fantastic!
- Congratulations go out to paperprincesseater. Her profile has just won the latest User Lookup of the Week award.
- JubJubs rejoice! There are special clothes just for you on sale at the Clothing Shop.
- yuiusako has have a very fitting JubJub gallery that has just won this week's Gallery Spotlight award. Why not stop by the Jubbly Fun?
- If your shop needs a new Shopkeeper, check out these JubJubs.
- Altador Cup! - Don't forget, today's match-ups end at 12:00 AM NST and tomorrow's match-ups begin promptly at 12:00:01 AM NST (and so the schedule goes every day). Be sure to get your games in before the deadline!
- The Smarmy Monocle can now be worn by the Aisha, Blumaroo, Buzz, Chia, Chomby, Cybunny, Elephante, Grundo, Lutari, Mynci, Ogrin, Pteri, Scorchio, Shoyru, Techo, Tuskaninny, Xweetok, and Yurble. *whew*
Would you like a spot of tea?
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was The Beach. 204 people guessed correctly, earning them 9,804 NP each.
- You can now adorn your desktop with this new JubJub Background.
- Keep your JubJub looking great with these items from the Grooming Shop.
- Kind Captain Threelegs will be giving free training to any JubJubs that pay him a visit all day long!
- The Acara, Blumaroo, Bruce, Cybunny, Grundo and Shoyru can now wear Edna Costume Hat!
Bring me a Fuzzie Bear, Chokato Kougra Pudding, and Orange Gummy Quiggles! Just kidding.
- airatheol has just netted herself a shiny Meridell Castle Spotlight trophy with her level - Fire and Spikes.
- JubJub fans should stop by the Art Gallery to admire all the lovely JubJub images.
- Kauvara has created these new morphing potions just for JubJubs!
- Altador Cup Starts at 8:00 AM NST! Are you ready to support your team? Good luck to all of the teams!
- A brand new page of Poems is available for your perusal.
- While you are checking out all of the Altador Cup exceitment why not pick up a snack from the Altador Food Shop.
- themuffinman1994 wins this week's Minigolf Spotlight with their level, Lava Field.
- What will you write for the latest Story Telling competition?
As she watched him go, the Fountain Faerie frowned in disappointment. The curiosity still lingering in her mind, she turned back to her fountain. The faerie froze as her eyes fell upon the water.
- Show how much you love the Altador Cup with these great new Buddy Icons!
- The latest Pet Spotlight goes to a Baby JubJub called ChibiJubbieWubbie.
- Can you think of soemthing witty to enter in this round of the Caption Contest?
- Need some reading material for before the games start? Pick up a book from the Book Shop.
- Yay, Edna Costume Hat can now be worn by the Chia, Draik, Flotsam, Gnorbu, Ixi, Korbat, Meerca, Pteri, Quiggle and Skeith.
Limited Edition Gold Gelert Key Quest Token
Wheel of Mediocrity Collectors Dress
Forest Huntress Mini Pack