NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
31st March and 1st April
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like Faerie Wars: Which Side To Choose? and What Jhudora Does For Fun.
- This week's Neoadventure Spotlight goes to raspberryjellybean for Deserted Island.
"You are standing at the edge of Mystery Island. The waves lap at your feet. Everything is so calm, so peaceful, so... Suddenly you hear a loud noise..."
- Any practical joker is going to want to pick up some of these gags from the Toy Shop.
- As promised, the Random Contest is continuing on for another week! Good luck to all the entrants.
- Yay! There is now a Court Jester How to Draw page!
- Poems have been added to the gallery for your reading pleasure.
- Foolish gamers, this is your last chance to compete for the Uberiffic and Spifftastic prizes in our Daily Dare Competition!
- If you are feeling a bit pesky, or you are trying to win the Book Award trophy, you should try to get hold of some of these new Books.
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.
- There is a new Background for you to adorn your desktop with.
- We would like to congratulate darkdragonfires on winning the Faerie Caves Spotlight for their level Devilish Inferno.
- You receive a free board game (including pieces) called Grand Neopian Regatta in Issue #21 of the Neopets Magazine!
- If you collect pottery, you will be very excited to see these new pieces from Osiri's Pottery.
- We have a new Site Spotlight award winner - Le Grill Restaurant. Well done emotiicon and Ewalani!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Ghost Goople. Well done Protoplasm, Globule, Goo_Goo_Kitty, and Zmushi.
- Can you beat Sabre-X's score in this week's Better Than You?
- Have you changed your Shop Blog recently?
- Any Neopet that enjoys grooming will want these new products from the Grooming Parlour.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was 1392. 7290 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 275 NP each.
- Site Update! - If you notice your high score ranking or favourite game's NP ratio fluctuating day by day, not to worry! Each is now updated regularly based on site activity. Since there's not enough room here to explain all the details, check out the Rank changes and NP Ratio changes articles in the FAQ section for more information.
- Learn more about the mysterious land of Geraptiku with our latest Neopedia.
- Arrr... ohhmatey's Pirate Cave Of The Week be mighty dangerous!
- What's this? More Poems, Yay!
- Keep your Neopet informed with one of these publications from the Neovian Printing Press.