Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
23rd and 24th December
- Today is randomly dedicated to the Ona! Why not? They're cute, cuddly, and they don't bite... much.
- There are some new Ona Fun Images for you to use.
- There are some new Poems for you to look at.
- Petpets will love these new Ona-themed supplies from the Petpet Supply Shop.
- There is a new Background that has been created in honour of the Ona.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Grimoire of Thade. 195 people guessed correctly, earning them 10,257 NP each.
- There are some new pictures in the Art Gallery!
- ... and the award for best Neohome goes to sarahrivka, owner of 389256 Main Street, Neopia Central!
- Not to be left out, the Toy Shop has just released some rather fun new toys with an Ona theme.
- This week's Petpet Spotlight award goes to a Slorg called Slimey.
- Can you think of something witty to say for today's Caption Contest?
- The Ona is very lucky today. Onas can now be painted Dung, Plushie, Rainbow, and Robot at the Petpet Puddle.
20th December - Borovan Day
- Babyblues, Eizzils, Nuks, and Weewoos can now be painted Christmas at the Petpet Puddle.
- Congratulations go to tinker_luver, who has just won the Site Spotlight award!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Gwalla. Well done Cuddles, Sissy, pencil, Schnuckelchen, and all the others.
- King Roo is the latest challenger to beat in this new round of Better Than You.
- A new page of Borovan-themed Poems is now available!
- There are some new Shopkeepers for you to choose from with a Holiday theme.
- If the day is cold and you are bored, one of these books from the Book Shop might be what you need.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was 1749600. 3,488 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 574 NP each.
- Make sure you send your friends some of our more seasonal Greetings.
- Why not give hamstergirl224's Pirate Cave Of The Week - Fly, Arrows, Fly!?
- Why not add a touch of tropical holiday decorations to your Neogarden with one of these items from the Garden Centre.
- If your Neopet is craving a new card game you might introduce them to Godori.
- If you were online while the site was acting funny earlier this afternoon, sorry about that! We were having some database difficulties, but not to worry. All your data is perfectly fine, the issue has been fixed, and we've ordered the servers to never do that again if they know what's good for them.
- Some new Poems are now available in the gallery. Enjoy!
- Add a nice glow to your Neohome with these charming holiday lights now on sale in the Furniture Shop.
- Venture into Tropicana to play riddle_twins's Minigolf Spotlight.
- The Ruki is joining the other festive Neopets with a new Christmas look.
- No present is complete without a festive Gift Tag!
- There appears to be some rather competitive winter fun happening in today's Caption Contest.
- An all new Story Telling Competition has begun!
But his sister did not respond. Instead, she stared ahead in shock at the Advent Calendar. Though loud shouting could generally be heard from the place at all hours, as pets happily showed off their presents, the yells this time were of a more panicked nature.
- Not in a celebrating mood... maybe one of these new Smoothies will cheer you up.
- sanctum_of_angels should be very proud of roseus_cynicus the Snow Xweetok. She's just won the Pet Spotlight award!
- Test your natural history knowledge in our latest sponsor game Night at the Museum Trivia.
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!