NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
16th and 17th September - Chocolate Ball (Belated!)
- OUCH! It looks like someone couldn't wait to eat some chocolate. If you are brave, and lucky, maybe your Usul will be painted Chocolate for the Chocolate Ball!
- This week's Neoadventure Spotlight goes to melody_tone for The Jelly World Takeover!.
"You run back to warn the Neopians. Sadly, no one believes you. They just laugh with a happy expression asking 'Jellies? Your not serious are you?'"
- Lets hope these adorably, delicious, yummy, Petpets stand a chance after being turned into chocolate...
- Ooh, very cute yellow JubJub has won the last Pet Spotlight of the week. Well done!
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like A Faerie Tale and The Tax Beast Truth.
- A new Random Contest has begun! Good luck to all the entrants, and congratulations to last week's winners.
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.
- Finally, some Chocolate food from the Chocolate Factory!
- Congraulations lazermaster50, you have just won this week's Faerie Caves Spotlight award, thanks to your level - Watch Your Back.
- There is a new page of Chocolate-themed pictures in the Art Gallery. Why not take a look?
- Altador Plot! - If you've saved the city of Altador from certain doom, you may want to go back and visit its King. Just a thought.
We're doing something a bit different this time. Since it was a mini-plot and can be a fun activity for users who haven't discovered it yet, it will remain open for now. Don't just take your prizes and run, though. That would be rude!
Oh, and to stay on topic, King Altador really likes chocolate.
13th September - Techo Day