Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
5th & 6th August
- Altador Cup Prizes! - Yup! They're finally here. Make your way over to the Altador Cup Prize Shop to pick up your trophy and select your prizes! From there, you can also claim your prizes from the Staff Tournament and the Awards Ceremony.
- The Garden Centre has found a way to make your Neogarden more fun!
- Congratulations are in order for _Benedick the Red Hissi, winner of the latest Pet Spotlight!
- A new page of plot-themed Poems is available for you to read.
- The newest issue of the Neopian Times has been released! Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like The Art of Pet Pages and Why We Only Taunt the Pant Devil.
- This week's Neoadventure Spotlight goes to emjslytherin for Curse.
"You wake up slowly from unconciousness and open your eyes. Darkness surrounds you and you sit up. You hear the crunch of leaves as you move. Light is filtering in from high above you and in a moment you understand what you are seeing. Trees, thick and numerous, are obstructing the light. You're in the middle of a forest!"
- If your Petpet is bored with it's look, the Petpet Puddle has some new looks that you might want to consider...
- A new Random Contest has begun! Good luck to all the entrants, and congratulations to last week's winners.
- The next round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin! Head on over and vote for your favourite.
- Awww... what an adorable Sketch Background!
- This week's Faerie Caves Spotlight goes to dkrasnove and his level, The Labrinyth. Well done!
- And finally, if your Neopet is feeling a bit hungry after reading New Features a trip to Grundos might be just what it needs.
- If you are tired from your difficult space journey you may want to stop by the Kreludian Homes shop to pick up one of these items.
- If poetry is your thing, you'll be happy to hear that a new page of Poems is now available.
- If you dream about Meridell Petpets this is the Screensaver for you.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was Neoquest Hero Collectable Card. 396 people guessed correctly, earning them 5051 NP each.
- Yay! The Art Gallery has been updated with some nifty new images!
- This week's Neohome Spotlight goes to magfae at the Sunnyside Resort.
- There is quite a meal happening in this week's Caption Contest...
- Snickers the Snicklebeast is an excellent friend who would like you to read his Petpet Spotlight.
- UGG! Buy weapons at Tyrannian Weaponry now!
- Keep your shop looking spiffy by using one of the Shopkeepers that have just been released.
- Test your knowledge of the songs and artists in our new sponsor game Cheetah Girls 2: Test Your Knowledge
- As the mists of morning lift, the residents of Krawk Island have noticed a strange Ship in their harbour...
- Visit The Gnome Dome for the latest Site Spotlight winner.
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Cyodrake. Well done Psyke, Smoff, Ancurint, Lord Peter Wimsey, and all the others.
- A new page of Poems is available for you to read. Congratulations to the selected writers.
- As some brave souls approach the ship, they are greated by the smell of strange Exotic Foods they have never smelled before...
- You may not think it to look at him, but Geoffrey is very good at Chia Bomber 2. You've got quite a challenge on your hands if you decide to take on this week's Better Than You.
- On the ship, a Kougra appears to be playing a new game called Kou-jong.
- Several people cringe when they notice a Shoyru in battle armour appearing from a room filled with Wonderous Weaponry. Good thing he's only selling it... for now.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was 48 minutes. 3305 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 606 NP each.
- A Blumaroo seems to be beckoning you to come and see his latest Culinary Concoctions. What could he be making...
- Jongaskins wins the Pirate Cave Of The Week with Mwuahaha Jongaskins. Well done!
- Well, at least if you did come in contact with something bad, there appears to be a medicine man on board ship. Hopefully he has some Remarkable Restoratives...
1st August - Discovery of Meridell
The Neopian Times is Neopia's one and only newspaper, with articles, stories, and comics published every Friday. Four out of five Neopians agree, it's the best Neopian Times there is!
» Read the latest issue!