NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
6th January - Gnorbu Day!
- Everyone please welcome the Gnorbu to Neopia! These new Neopets are generally quite comedic and enjoy a good laugh. However, they're not too keen on folks who mispronounce their name. It's pronounced "NOR-boo." Got it, bub?!
- A new round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin. If you don't have an entry ready by now, you're just a big slacker, aren't you?
- Every Neopet deserves a nifty Background on its special day, and the Gnorbu is no exception.
- If you want to find out more about the Gnorbu, visit your local Neopian Library! Or just click here and here if you're lazy.
- Tasty Gnorbu cakes! No, that's not a band name... it's what's available now in the Food Shop, if you hurry.
- A new issue of the Neopian Times has been released. Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like Life at Yurble Manor and Lena: Cursed on Two Counts.
- Are you stressed? Do you need to get away for a while? Then come to Shining Stars Farm and Retreat run by cloveapple, where every day is a good day and no one offers an omelette for your Super Attack Pea. Rated the Neohome Spotlight by The Neopets Team! Visit today!
- If you head over to the Book Shop, you'll find they're celebrating the Gnorbu with a few new books. How else would you expect them to celebrate?
- More of these Fun Images are now available in Gnorbu form! Use them on your pet page, user lookup, guild, or wherever you like.
- And the Pet Spotlight goes to... Jerafiyell and tamia_silverwing! Please keep your speech confined to no more than 15 seconds.
- We can't have a new Neopet without giving it a proper avatar! There is a new Gnorbu avatar available for everyone to use.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The answer to the last one was the Quinton the Quiggle Neopedia. 466 people guessed correctly, earning them 4,292 NP each!
- Those of you eager to get your new Gnorbu into the Battledome should pick up these new items. 100% approved by the Gnorbu Combat Committee.
- The Neopets in the newest Caption Contest are celebrating the arrival of the Gnorbu just like we are. What a coincidence.
- Right out of the gate, Gnorbu can be gussied up in beautiful White, Brown or Purple. We hear these colours are all the rage this season.
- We just wanted to let everyone know that we have absolutely nothing at all special planned for tomorrow's news. Nope! It's just regular ol' news tomorrow. Just thought you'd like to know. *shifty eyes*
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Surzard for being totally awesome. Well done
Aquaro, Finn, Sharkbait, Squiggle,
and all the others.
- Autbum should be very proud of her Plushie Kau, Tawd, for winning the latest Site Spotlight award! If she's not, shame on her.
- Roses are red, violets are blue.
Some poems don't rhyme, but this one... do.
Oh for crying out loud! Just go look at the new page of Poems, would ya?
- If you like Starry Scorchios, these new treats are perfect for you. If you don't like Starry Scorchios, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?
- littleboyblue912 has just won herself the Neoadventure Spotlight with The Darkest Faerie's Revenge.
You stand up, brush the dirt off your clothes, and walk towards the crowd. You try to push your way through to the middle, but there are just too many Neopets in your way. You tap a Tuskaninny on the shoulder and ask him what's going on. The Tuskaninny stares at you, wide-eyed. He looks you up and down, puzzled. Suddenly, his face becomes rock-hard and he yells, "It's her! She's the one who did it!"
- These Ogrin images appear to be quite fun. Hence, we call them Fun Images. We just made that up.
- Snowball Fight is this week's Better Than You game, but it will prove quite impossible to beat Taelia in her own element.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's was Year 8. 21 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 95,239 NP each. Well done!
- EEK! What are these things?! If we were you, we'd keep your Petpets far, far away from them. Especially the one on the left. It looks quite deadly, don't you think? *shudder*
- Everyone congratulate x_rock__angel_x for winning the Pirate Cave Of The Week. Can you beat the Ultimate Challenge of ultimate destiny?
- A new Random Contest has just begun. This one will also be lasting two weeks since it will take a bit more effort than usual. ;) Congratulations to all the winners of last week's contest!
- Issue #14 of the official Neopets Magazine is now on sale! This issue is chock-full of tips to help you get through The Darkest Faerie for PS2, as well as other helpful guides, interesting stories, and more.
- A new Kacheek Seek is available for your Neopet to hide in. We're told it's quite difficult so be sure not to lose your Neopet for good.
- Four new Aisha treats are now available, just because we felt like it. We're not trying to make up for a small mishap that may have occurred with some Aisha Day treats or anything like that. Nope, not at all. MOVE ALONG.
3rd January - Aisha Day!
- It's always nice to start off the day with a trip to the Rainbow Pool. Introducing... the Brown Xweetok!
- Pointy the Halloween Mazzew is the very proud winner of the Petpet Spotlight.
- As a courtesy, please remember to provide sunglasses for visitors if your Neohome contains any of these new Rainbow Furniture pieces.
- Three new Kacheek Shopkeepers would be happy to work in your shop... for adequate compensation, of course.
- There's a new Caption Contest starting today. Do you think there's enough food in those hankerchiefs to last them one entire adventure?
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Bagatelle Header. 407 people guessed correctly, earning them each 4,915 NP.
- These new Qasalan Delights are now on sale. You'll have to trudge through the hot desert heat to get them, but it's worth it.
- flamer_x216 doesn't think anyone is good enough to beat his Meridell Castle Spotlight - Die Or Die No Choice. We beat it... can you?
- Ogrin and Xweetoks now have their own plushies! They should be happy about that. Head over to the Toy Shop if you'd like to get your hands on one.
- Twosies gets pat on the back and is guaranteed to be quickly and painlessly exterminated when the Darkest Faerie takes over. Who knew so much could come from winning the User Lookup of the Week?
- Two more colouring pages are now available. There's one for the Ogrin and one for the Xweetok.
- Congratulations to safyra, winner of this week's Gallery Spotlight with Aishas Galore.
- For no reason at all there are some new Kacheek Fun Images for you to use around the site. Splendid.
- This poor Aisha has been transformed by the evil that is the Lab Ray. We can only hope it doesn't get mouldy before it's changed back.
- If you like Aishas and rhyming, you'll sure enjoy the latest page of Poems because they're about Aishas and they rhyme... if that wasn't clear enough.
- Four new books on all things Aisha can now be yours if you're willing to give Neopoints in return. It's called "purchasing" and it's really fun. Try it at the Book Shop.
- Can you guess which character is hidden behind the black tiles in the latest sponsor game - Hoodwinked: Revealing Image?
- Everyone give briboy106 a pat on the back. His level, Lost!, has earned him the Minigolf Spotlight.
- Show off your Aisha fandom to all your chat buddies with these new Buddy Icons.
- You can now paint your Aisha a nice Camouflage colour at the Rainbow Pool. Good if you're afraid of banana warfare.
- The Second Task by haggis1392 is the newest Faerie Caves Spotlight winner. We're not sure what the first task is, but there are some things that should just be left a mystery.
- There's nothing more fun than eating food shaped like your favourite pet, right? RIGHT? Head over to the Food Shop to get your hands on these tasty treats.
- Show off your love for Aishas by using one of four new Shopkeepers now available.
- Dance the night away with this new Disco Aisha avatar.
- Serbiaa and her owner, _orc_blackberry_, should be proud of themselves. From Trash to Treasure has just won the Site Spotlight! Well done.
- It seems someone is trying to get us to eat more fruit by putting them in tasty pies! Sneaky. Head over to The Bakery to pick one up.
- Grab your crayons or coloured pencils and have at one of these four new Aisha colouring pages.
- With Spring just over the horizon, why not stock up on these new flowers by visiting the Garden Centre.
- Imisiem is a lovely Yellow Aisha and the latest Pet Spotlight winner. She really loves her ballet.
- Adorn your desktop with this new Aisha Background. It's especially handy when protecting against those who would steal the crown.
- Story Telling Competition two hundred fifty seven has just begun!
"According to the sun's position," the Ogrin said, waving a hoof carelessly at the sky, "we still have plenty of time before it gets dark. Besides, there's still SO much more left to DISCOVER!..."
- The Soup Faerie is having quite a hard time teaching her fellow faeries in this new Caption Contest.
- Aisha day would not be complete without some fancy new art to peruse in the Art Gallery.
Maraquan Majesty Superpack
Hidden Forest Background
Checkered Button Up with Sunglasses