NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
- The sixteenth part of our Lost Desert Plot has just been released and
Razul is causing even greater problems for Princess Amira.
- Well done brandie1281! Your lovely abode - 350625 Main Street, Neopia Central has
just won this week's Neohome Spotlight award.
- Can you unlock this fetching Tomos avatar?
- A new round of the Beauty Contest is about to begin. Make sure
you place your votes.
- Be sure to stop by the Art Gallery today, there are
lots of new Neopets fan pictures that have been added.
- The nefarious Razul has earned his place in the Gallery of Evil for
his attack on the people of Sakhmet.
- We have a new Neopedia Article all about Tomos from the Lost Desert plot.
- As everyone gets ready for the holiday season, what could be better than playing
a round of Disney Records Holiday Trivia?
- A new issue of the Neopian Times has been released.
Keep your eyes open for great stories and adventures like A Gangee is my Best Friend
and Neopian Foods that You Should Know. Note there will be no Neopian Times released next week, but to make up for this the week
after will be extra large :)
- The last Pet Spotlight award of the week has been given to an
Acara called glitter_chic_roxy.
- Princess Amira has been added to our How To Draw
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Cybunny Beauty Contest Neopedia. 603 people guessed the
correct answer, earning 3,317 NP each.
- You can now add some Fun Images
featuring all sorts of Lost Desert Petpets to your webpages or galleries.
- Polar Express is coming out on DVD soon, to mark the occasion we have a new game for you to play -
Polar Express: Ticket Chase.
- There are five new Neopets themed Poems for you to read.
- The 643rd Caption Contest has just gone live. Think of
something witty and you could win some very nice things.
- Now you see it, now you don't. It has to be a Camouflage Tuskaninny!!!
- Tomos has been added to our
How To Draw section.
- Chasing_my_shadow has nabbed today's Site Spotlight award with their
rather bizarre carrot themed page.
- There are some new Neopets themed pictures for you to look at in the
- Congratulations chenxlee! Your adventure - The House of Thade
has just won the latest Neoadventure Spotlight award.
It was a dark and stormy night ... but then isn't that always the case in the Haunted Woods? No matter, tonight was
particularly dark and especially stormy. If someone had been outside they would have made a comment like "Golly, it sure is
dark and stormy." But no one was silly enough to be outside on this night.
No one but you, that is.
- A rather seasonal sponsor game has just been released -
Arthur & Buster's Thanksgiving Spectacular: Food Fight!!!
- Be sure to check out these Lost Desert themed Poems.
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Trunkard. Well done
Trunky, Snuffles, Pnutz, Mickey, GOAT, Ollie and all the others.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's
was Attack of the Marblemen. 3,036 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 659 NP each.
- Gangees can be painted Black, Starry, White and Robot
at the Petpet Puddle.
- Crystal_kaykay has just earned themselves a Pirate Cave Of The Week
trophy thanks to their level - RUN!!!.
- We had some awesome cakes sent in for our last Random Contest :)
The winners have been announced and a new contest has begun.
- JubJub fans will be pleased to learn there is a Tyrannian JubJub
plushies on sale in the Toy Shop.
- Can you beat Barry the Shoyru from Attack of the Marblemen fame in this week's
Better Than You?
- Today's news has been randomly dedicated to the Cyodrake. To kick things off in style, the
Cyodrake has just been given a little makeover :)
- This week's Gallery Spotlight award has been given to
Princess_peace001 for their shop dedicated to birthdays.
- Cyodrakes are the latest Petpet to be added to our
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Magma Blaster Playbutton. Only 570 people guessed the
correct answer, earning 3,509 NP each.
- You can always add this snazzy Cyodrake Blog to your shop or
- If you happen to own a Cyodrake, you can now turn it Robot, Island, Blue or Snow
at the Petpet Puddle.
- There are some new Cyodrake Shopkeepers
for you to choose from.
- A new round of the Caption Contest has begun. Can
you think of anything funny to say about it?
- Congratulations Jarebare21! You have just won this week's
Meridell Castle Spotlight award.
- Use your brains and you could unlock a Cyrodrake avatar.
- This week's Petpet Spotlight award has been given to a Snowbunny
- There are some new Cyodrake plushies on sale at the
- Goala_bear's Mystery Island themed User Lookup has proved a
hit in the Neopets office.
- Exactly six years ago today Neopets first went live to the world. We have come a long way since
those early days and would like to thank all our fans for supporting us and helping to grow into
what we currently are. Here's to another great year!
- There are some new Birthday-themed Poems for you to look at.
- You may notice a different side bar, this will be available to everyone all day long :)
- If you dare, you can try to face the mighty Razul in the Battledome...
- It wouldn't be a birthday without birthday cake would it? The
has just finished mixing up four new cakes just for the occasion.
- Captain Threelegs has very kindly offered to give EVERY species of Neopet free training
at his Swashbuckling Academy!!!
- If you can't make it to the bakery, never fear. There is a random event all day today that will
be giving slices of Neopets birthday cake!
- Well done Chouy! You have just earned yourself a shiny
Minigolf Spotlight trophy thanks
to your level - Ebaforea.
- We have just added four new Buddy Icons
with a happy birthday theme :)
- You can add one of these celebratory Shopkeepers
to your shop or gallery...
- Try to get hold of one of these special birthday goodie bags. They are on sale at the
and each contain lots of cool birthday surprises.
- This week's first Site Spotlight award has been given to
_kristina_anne_, for their site - The Dieter Visitor Center.
- Don't forget that today is the ONLY day you can
unlock the elusive Neopets Birthday avatar!!!
- Griffey89 has just walked away with this week's
Faerie Caves Spotlight thanks
to their level - Greed.
- The Art Gallery is packed full of Happy Birthday pictures.
Thank you everyone that sent their drawings in!
- Just when you thought it was safe to go back to Sahkmet, something terrible happens. Click
Here for the fifteenth part of our Lost Desert plot. (Yes we were joking when
we said part fourteen was the end :p )
- We have a new sponsor game for you to try - Kidz Bop "Wheel of Words"!
- Test your creative writing skills in this week's
Story Telling Competition.
With a happy grin, the Bori took another leap... and landed right on a patch of ice. Before he could stop himself, he began
to slide around, and without his arms to use for balance, he flopped over into the icy snow. The gift box flew from his
hands and landed in a snowdrift at the top of a steep slope.
- Oh no, it looks like some of the
Lost Desert Fruits
have been damaged. Maybe they are selling them
at a discount.
- We are proud to announce a game based on the new Chicken Little film -
Chicken Little Matching Madness.
- Today's new Caption Contest image features what seems to be
an Usuki tea party.
- It wasn't just the food stalls that Razul scorched and blasted, these
not far off ruined. Still at least they are cheap.
- The first Pet Spotlight award of the week has been given to
Kyrii called Auguris.
- There is a pretty awesome Background featuring the mysterious
Razul for you to choose from.
- Last but not least, we have another sponsor game for you to try -
Sypro Shadow Legacy.
Haunted Forest Retired Mystery Capsule
Day of the Dead Mystery Capsule