NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
- There are four new collectable sets on sale at our
Official Neopets Ebay Store.
- Peophin Day is fast approaching, make sure you send in your
Peophin themed poems, pictures, spotlights and galleries.
- There are some new pictures for you to look at in the Art gallery.
- We have a new Neopedia entry about the Wishing Well. Also the Wishing
Well's image has been updated to match the map.
- If you want to send a quick note, say hello or otherwsie send your brother or sister a
Neogreeting, there are three more designs to choose from.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the The Deep Catacombs image. Only 263 people guessed the
correct answer, earning 7,605 NP each.
- Your Flotsam can now be transformed into a very classy regal version with the aid of a Royal
- The last Pet Spotlight award of the week has been given to
a Tuskaninny called Yaeis.
- The 200th issue of the Neopian Times
is now out. This issue is bigger than normal and all stories, articles, comics and adventures published in
this issue will receive a very special limited edition Neopian Times collectable card. The avatars and collectable
cards will be given out on Monday, so don't panic if you don't see yours immediately.
- Well done Dragonwind456! Your very lovely abode at
11074 Verdant Valley Road, Meridell has just won this week's
Neohome Spotlight award.
- Beekadoodle fans should be pleased to hear there is a whole load of Beekadoodle themed things
that have just been released, including a Beekadoodle plushie.
- A new Beauty Contest is about to begin.
- Can you think of something funny to say about the bizarre goings on in this
Caption Contest image?
- Apologies, the judging of the Random Contest is taking a little longer than we expected. We just had sooo many
entries. The winners should be announced early next week and a new competition will begin then.
- Kauvara has just finished mixing up some
Morphing Potions to
give your Neopet a new look.
- New Game - We have a new game for you to try starring a rather hungry
Quiggle. Can you earn a top score in Fly Catcher?
- Today's Site Spotlight award is shared by
Ayladius and Ayladius for their web page - Mystery Behind the Island.
- There are two new Buddy Icons to accompany the release
of Fly Catcher.
- Well done Spoonguardonline! You have just earned youself this week's Neoadventure Spotlight
award thanks to your adventure - Neoquest II.
"Standing up abruptly, Rohane drew his sword. He felt uneasy about this place, and even though he had never left
the comfort of his home town before, he knew of all the wild monsters in these parts. With his sword still out,
he made a quick circle with his body, then took some sword sweeps at the air to keep him awake."
- Stop by the Art Gallery and you will see all sorts of
new Neopets themed pictures.
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's
was 335 minutes. Only 369 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 5,421 NP each.
- Can you beat The Spider Grundo's high score at Web of Vernax in this week's
Better Than You?
- There is a rather fun looking Desktop Background to
go along with our newest game.
- The Poetry Gallery has five new poems for
you to read.
- The Post Office
has four new stamps with a Battle for Maraqua theme on sale.
- Congratulations nick_8, you have just won this week's
Pirate Cave Of The Week award.
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Cadro. Well done
Fidel, Spot, Waldo, PawPrint, Remus and all the others.
- Everybody loves custard, it can be all kinds of different colours and flavours,
and is great hot or cold. The Food Shop
has four heaped custard based desserts for you to sample.
- If you like creepy crawlies, you should stop by _Strabo_'s
Gallery Spotlight award winning shop.
- If you are looking for a more unusual colour for your Ruki or Bori, how about Custard?
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Caption Contest #455 image. 365 people guessed
the correct answer, earning 5,480 NP each.
- Custard fans just HAVE to have this new avatar.
- Limited Too has three new Petpet plushies on
sale. Look out for a Pink Harris, White Kadoatie and Green Warf at stores near you.
- There is a custard themed Blog
for you to add to your shop.
- Goldies, Gebs, Babaas, Rocks, Zebies and Feepits can be painted Custard
with this new paintbrush.
- An Alkenore called Tigerlily has just won this week's
Petpet Spotlight award.
- The Maraquan Gelert has been given a new look.
- Who said Custard couldn't be a fancy dish? There are four rather
grand looking delicacies on sale in the
- Well done Ruritaniah. You have just won the latest
User Lookup of the Week award.
- Can you think of something funny to say for today's
Custard themed Caption Contest.
- Shinigamii has just earned themselves this week's Meridell Castle Spotlight
award with their level Death's Tower.
- Hasees, Weewoos, Kookiths and Bilgi can be painted pirate at the
- This week's Minigolf Spotlight
award has been given to greta333 with their level - Golf madness.
- Stop by the Art Gallery
and you will see all kinds of new pictures.
- There is a new page of Neopets-themed Poems
for you to read.
- Maractite Marvels has
some new Battledome items on sale.
- Garin has earned his place in the Gallery of Heroes.
- Well done Stinkyk9! You have just won this week's
Faerie Caves Spotlight
with your level - Don't be greedy!!!!!.
- Usuls are the latest Neopet to be paintable with a Tyrannian Paint Brush.
- Hissi owners should be happy to learn there are some
Hissi themed Fun Images for
you to choose from.
- This week's first Site Spotlight
award has been given to Toowumba and Devillair13.
- The Toy Shop has
four new Hissi plushies on sale.