Visit this page for the latest updates on everything new that we add to the site - games, items, contests, and loads of other stuff. We update every weekday so there's always something new to see!
NOTE: This page is archived and is no longer updated, so there may be broken links. In other words, click at your own peril!
- The Post Office has released four more
stamps to go in the newly launched Maraquan set.
- If you want to find out more about Illusen and the
you should read their Neopedia entries.
- We know the summer holidays are just beginning for many people, but there are three
Neogreetings to wish someone you know good luck in their new school.
- It has been rather quiet in Usukiland
recently, but that is expected to change with the release of the Jhudora and Jhuidah Usuki dolls
- As a reminder, Ixi Day is next week. Make sure you send in all your
Ixi themed poems, pictures, spotlights and galleries if you want a good chance of being chosen.
- This weekend, why not test your wit with this new Caption Contest? If your
entry is voted the best, you could win a trophy, rare item and lots of Neopoints.
- The last Pet Spotlight award of the week has been given to
a Chia caled Lexapro.
- There are lots and lots of dancing Petpets for you to decorate your shop, gallery or web page with on our
Fun Images page.
- If you want to know what other players think of our real-life Neopets things, why not check this new page of
- What better thing to do on a bank holiday than have a barbecue? Now your Neopets can choose
from a wide variety of barbecues at the Garden Centre.
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Pawkeet - HATPC Treasure Shopkeeper. 555 people guessed the correct answer, earning
3,604 NP each.
- The 198th issue of the Neopian Times is now live.
Look out for stories and articles such as The Surprising Sack
and Neopets TCG: Plushietastic!.
- Well done Drumminjen. You have just been awarded this week's
Neohome Spotlight award thanks to your lovely home at
1619 Guild Street, Neopia Central.
- If you are planning a picnic or trip to Mystery Island, maybe you should take one of these handy
with you. Each one contains a sandwich and a drink for your Neopet to enjoy.
- A new round of the Beauty Contest is about to start, make sure you vote!
- This week's PPL award has been given to the Splyke. Well done
ThUnDeR sPlYkE, splykelet, Spike, zoinkers, Hrolf, Mr. Spork, Spligit and all the others.
- Five new Robot Petpets have gone on sale aboard the
Virtupets Space Station.
- There is a Neopedia entry for Captain Scarblade and
King Kelpbard for you to read.
- The latest Site Spotlight award is shared by
shooting_star_sunset and icysparkles with their website - Lavendar Fields.
- Cobrall fans should be pleased to hear there is a new Desktop Background
featuring their favourite Petpet.
- Well done Parmadur! Your adventure - Once Upon a Time... has just won this week's
Neoadventure Spotlight award.
"As you walk through the land, you notice that all the inhabitants are frightened. None of them will talk to
you, but they whisper to each other and point at you as you walk by. Apparently, strangers aren't very common
- Keep your Petpets content in your Neohome with one of these deluxe climbing trees. Now on sale
at the Petpet Supplies Shop.
- We have a new Better Than You challenger. Can you beat
Mika and Carassa at their own game?
- You can now be the proud owner of a rather cool looking Sketch Ixi!
- A new Lenny Conundrum competition has begun. The answer to last week's
was Maractite Battle Duck. Amazingly 8,733 people guessed the correct answer earning themselves 230 NP each.
- Arrr! Thar be a mighty fine new Pirate Cave Of The Week created by
- Maybe one of theses Mystery Island inspired Buddy Icons is just what you
are looking for...
- A new Random Contest has begun. Thanks to everyone
who sent in their designs for the new Lawyerbot. The winners have been announced and prizes should be whizzing their
way to you shortly.
- The Booktastic Book Shop
on Kreludor has four new things for you to read.
4th and 5th July
- World Challenges - You can now challenge other players to beat your score at a Neopets game.
with the most wins at the end of each hour will receive their share of Neopoints from the jackpot
and win a piece of a puzzle. These puzzle pieces you can sell, trade, auction etc. until you
can create one large image to win lots of Neopoints and a rare item. Click
here for more info.
- McDonalds Update - Some Mcdonalds locations may already be giving away Neopets plushies inside Happy Meals.
If you have been lucky enough to get hold one, you can redeem your rare item code here.
(Note - The daily giveaway will not start until Friday).
- Thinking of going on holiday? Maybe you are already having one? Why not send a friend one of our
new summer holiday themed Neogreetings?
- This week's Petpet Spotlight award has been given to a Magaral
- There is a new Mystery Pic competition. The
answer to the last one was the Splat-A-Sloth play button. 966 people guessed the correct answer, earning themselves
2,071 NP each.
- There is a new Collectable card
to add to your Neodeck featuring the Zafara Double Agent.
- If your Neopet is looking for something delicious to eat, maybe you should stop by
Frogcooke's Gallery Spotlight award winning shop - The Ethnic Cafe.
- We have a new Meridell Castle Spotlight winner.
Well done Fem9293 with your level Save It For Later!
- Avid stamp collectors should head to the
Post Office today.
A new Maraquan themed stamp album has been released and the first four stamps are now on sale.
- Spoonmunky is this week's lucky User Lookup of the Week winner.
- There are some new fan pictures for you to look at in the
- Make sure you stop by the Poetry Gallery, there
are five new Neopets themed poems for you to read.
- A new Caption Contest has begun. Think of something witty to
say and you could win some rather nice prizes.
- Rodeobabe24 should be rather pleased with themselves. Their course - Maze of Aggravation
has just earned them this week's Minigolf Spotlight award.
- The Food Shop
has some new grilled vegetables for your Neopet to snack on.
- June8889 has a shiny Faerie Caves Spotlight
trophy whizzing its way towards them thanks to their level The Sky Path.
Holiday Striped Mystery Capsule
Jinjah String Lights